Blacky's ban

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Raijinili, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Rodland

Rodland Active Member

I would like to talk about this. I think making the moderator is something that requires great responsibility and a lot of time(I had experience). No one is forcing you to do so, It was your choice. As the members grow very quickly this community need a staff increase but also an appropriate choice of these. The forum is not mine so it should not be my business. Though some of my friends have had problems with all of this and I would like to see the justice in case. However, if you have time, I'd love if you contact me through pm.

2. Raijinili

Raijinili Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Rodland, I didn't make this topic as another platform for you to complain about how you were banned unfairly.

Kivanc, don't let him loop you in with his fanciful storytelling. He holds that he did nothing wrong, and you should know how likely it is to be true when someone says that.
    Again, I have plenty of mod experience. I know what it can be like.

In terms of damage, if we put it another way, I argue that there is very little actual damage that can be done with trading itself (relevant to TBF). There's a lot of scary "what-ifs", but they're not likely (or "there's no clear and present danger," to take law talk out of context).

Anyway, this can wait until you get back and can talk to the other mods. I won't be accused of manipulating information.

3. Rodland

Rodland Active Member

I didn't quoted you and you still provocating me.
    Yes, maybe being annoying for one evening in chat it was violating heavy rules( like hacking, selling, etc.).

4. Rodland

Rodland Active Member

Raijinili I think you know that I was right and I have come to a conclusion:
    Do you like when I get banned and you try to provoke me because you know I will answer to you(So you can show moderators how I can not stop talking about this).
    I wasn't complaining about my bann, read again my previous messages please.
    Lastly I think it is right that Kivanc can hear all versions, so that he can think with his head and not with yours, not with mine and not with third parties's head.

5. White Mage

White Mage Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Too much salt on this thread......:meh:

Rodland likes this.
  6. Mistwalker Minion

Mistwalker Minion Terra Battle Community Manager

Um... as I've said a few times, this thread has definitely run its course.

Let's put it to bed. We've all pretty much said our piece.

supergaijin likes this.