Brainless Fast POF guide [Outdated]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Rydia, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    ***This guide was written before the luck system was introduced in the game and even if some of the mechanics are still valid is not longer the best way to clear the coins pacts.

To see an updated version of this guide please click on the following link

Completing the coin pacts (POF and POFoF) for Dummies. [WIP] ***

BRAINLESS POF.

This guide is just a quick guide for those that have just started the game and want to complete POF without thinking too much about this.

In this guide I will only explain the steps you must follow.

For a more detailed guide of why you have to do this in this order and more information please check the complete guide the following link:

http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/pof-for-dummies-d.7571/

STEP 1. I NEED A TWIN.

You need at least one of the following characters Yukken, Rikken, Yukken^. Preferably in your main account. If you dont have any of the twins you need either an alternate account with at least one of the characters or a friend willing to lend them for you.

-Unlock your twin jobs. Lvl her a little.

-SB her until 70% SB in Chapter 1. (remember to put the heal skills for faster sbing).

STEP 2. ADVENTURE.

If you want to complete POF in different stages you can stop in chapter 22.5 to make the first part and then advance to complete it. To a better understanding on how to do this please refer to the complete POF guide:

http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/pof-for-dummies-d.7571/

STEP 3. WHAT WE NEED.

To complete POF we need:

1) Farm all the monster listed in this table* (some of them can be completed with coins instead, like the ones on the higher stages)

http://i.imgur.com/IH01Oli.jpg

2) Get all the items and money listed in this table:

http://i.imgur.com/6rKBA3O.jpg

3) Coins to get the monsters in POF that are not farmable (about 1.350.000 coins)

So our priorities for farming ---> Coins > Monsters > Items

STEP 4. POF FARMING.

How to farm?

Every time Coin Creeps is in the arena you spent all your stamina doing it.

Weekends.

You farm Coin Creeps 3 all the weekends. If you have Zeera/Bajanna/Yulia use them. Use timezone change trick to farm coins 3 days a week.

DONT WASTE THE COINS. You will save all the coins and won't pull until you have already farmed all the monsters and items.

Weekdays.

What we are going to do depends on Daily Bonus:

[​IMG]

Use Timezone change trick to have 2 days of monster double drop and 1 day of item double drop.

---> If monster double drop bonus is active ---> We farm the monsters in that chapter.

We use the following table.

[​IMG]

The stages inside of the same chapter should be completed in the order presented on the table. The chapters are coded by colors depending on the day they get the bonus. You can complete the chapters in any order.

For each chapter, the enemies to recruit are specified. You will have to recruit the monsters on each stage until the bold one is maximized; once that one has its SB to 100%, you'll have to start with the next stage, and so on. It's important that the stages inside the same chapter are completed in the order given on the table!

---> If item double drop is active in chapter 6.8 we farm metal tickets (we will need a good amount of metal tickets saved by the end of POF). If its active for any of the chapters detailed in the items table we farm those items.

---> If we are not interested in farm anything from the current bonus day we farm the materials we need from the hunting zones.

[​IMG]

To know how much more money do you need to save you can go to

http://tbs.desile.fr/#/character-drops

Depending on the amount of monsters farmed you will need 1,6 M or more coins to complete POF.Remember to add 260k to the money listed in the TBS webpage so you will have enough money to unlock all characters job.

STEP 5. HOW TO PULL.

Once we already have all the monsters, items and money saved is time to start to pull.

At first you can do 10 times pulls but by the end is better that you start to pull one by one to avoid adventurers dupes until you level them.

Each time we get a new adventurer from POF we will stop pulling, unlock his/her 3 jobs and lvl her. At 0% SB we must level them until the following levels before continue pulling. (We can risk to get various adventurers to level them at the same time but remember that if you get a dupe you will have to level them more)

Maralme/Velraine --> Lvl 70/70/70

Jaguna --> Lvl 60/60/60

Sheena/Suoh/Camellia --> Lvl 50/50/50

Seyriu --> Lvl 40/40/40

We also need to get Dark Tortoise and Mothbot to level 50 so we can recode Jaguna.

If we pulled more than once at a time could happen that they have more SB than 0%. In those cases we must level them higher to make sure they will hit 90/90/90 by the time we finish leveling them.

Once we have Jaguna leveled to 80/80/80 and with 100% SB we recode her to Jaguna^.

Then we pull again from POF. Unlock her 3 jobs again but this time we will get her to 70/70/70 before continue pulling so in the end she will be 90/90/90.

If we followed this guide we will have now all the POF monsters completed and all POF adventurers with 100% SB, 90/90/90 in a minimal time.

Enjoy :D

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    Terra-Em, Kovaelin, conndubya and 9 others like this.
  2. supergaijin

supergaijin Well-Known Member

I thought it was after chapter 20 that part 2 of PoF is released (Kraken, etc.), so I stopped at the end of chapter 19 to finish PoF part 1. If there's another split in PoF, so chapters 1-19 are part 1, chapters 20-22.5 are part 2, and chapters 22.6+ are part 3, how much difference in coins is it to unlock the 20-22.5 monsters compared to just finishing PoF part 1 before finishing chapter 19? I can confirm that a certain number of monsters is only added after finishing chapter 20, as I made sure to completely clear PoF before finishing chapter 19 on my alt.

3. Rydia

Medals:
    Because you need to do until 22-5 to finish POF since in that stage is where Seyriu wand drop you cannot finish POF before that chapter.

4. supergaijin

supergaijin Well-Known Member

Ah, true dat. I chose to finish the first part of PoF before getting the wand and leveled seiryu's 3rd job the hard way :D

I had a little extra incentive to do that because Lucia was leaving and I thought it was going to be a one time event and I had to rush to finish and make recodes available :rolleyes:

Rydia likes this.
  5. sobaku

sobaku New Member

Sorry, I have not understood "If you dont have any of the twins you need either an alternate account with at least one of the characters or a friend willing to lend them for you."

6. FishInTheDark

FishInTheDark Forum Event Manager Staff Member

She is saying if you do not have a character with Negotiator pro, you need to make a second account and get one. Then you can play with yourself using two devices so you can use the negotiator character from your second account to help your first account. OR you can find someone online with negotiator pro and have them join your game to help you.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  7. Rydia

Medals:
    Since when I am a "he"..............
    I mean.... you know me....... ._.?

And yeah pretty much was that.

FishInTheDark likes this.
  8. FishInTheDark

FishInTheDark Forum Event Manager Staff Member

Sorry, I came from the Kraken thread so my sexes are confused now :p

Rydia likes this.
  9. Rydia

Medals:
    Haha. I just found it funny

10. isley89

isley89 New Member

If we pulled more than once at a time could happen that they have more SB than 0%. In those cases we must level them higher to make sure they will hit 90/90/90 by the time we finish leveling them.

Once we have Jaguna leveled to 80/80/80 and with 100% SB we recode her to Jaguna^.

Then we pull again from POF. Unlock her 3 jobs again but this time we will get her to 70/70/70 before continue pulling so in the end she will be 90/90/90.

Hi there,
    i dont really understand that part because i havent recoded yet. Can anyone explain for me? im assuming that we have to farm her SB from 0 to 100% before recoding?

11. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

Jaguna is a B Class. She gets level +1, when you pull her from POF. For her recode you need to get her to Level 80 in all jobs. The way to do this is to unlock all jobs, level all jobs to level 60 and pull her after that 20 times again from POF. She will get Level + 1 (without getting any +bonus), so she will end up at Level 80 and 100 SB, ready for recode. Usually you will receive some +bonus, so level 60 is not really necessary to get her to 80.

For her recode 60 % SB would be enough to get Jaguna^ to 100 SB as her recoded version will get additional 20 % SB from both monsters (mothbot and dark tortoise).

Pulling her next time from POF you have to level her up to 70 in order to get her for sure to Level 90. Anyway I didn't do that. I recoded her one more time to get Jaguna^ to 100l. After that I got Jaguna to 100 SB again ignoring her levels, just to get her out of the pool. I won't use her again, as Jaguna is crap.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    Rydia and isley89 like this.
  12. isley89

isley89 New Member

13. isley89

isley89 New Member

many stages just have only one capable captured creep. Do they worth to farm up?, especially without Neg pro :(

14. Rydia

Medals:
    Guide is made for Neg Pro. Without it is better if you just farm Coin Creeps in the weekends :3

15. isley89

isley89 New Member

Tks Rydia. atleast i will try on 1 stamina costed Stages :)

16. Kovaelin

Kovaelin Active Member

Thanks for the guide! It'll be helpful since I've been so inefficient up until now. Since i pulled Rikken, I think I'll start to focus on this.

Rydia likes this.