Brand new roaster

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Krakniss, Aug 12, 2018 at 3:02 AM.

1. Krakniss

Krakniss New Member

Hi there !

I didn't spent time on discord TB1 channel lately, but was busy foresting (I am now close from silver road completion, 8 remaining). In the main time I paid to get feno (I did most of my 10-pull during feno rates up event, this time she couldn't escape) and cleared Clara ^ from PoF to take advantage of the current 1Z guaranteed event + senala odds up. All in all, I just added Feno ^, Sayu ^, Nazuna ^, Schweiz, Senala and Zafitte to my roster. I *think* it open new opportunities for me ;o)

I want to do SK then Mutoh now. Which team would you advice me ? My complete roster : https://imgur.com/a/3NE5XVG

My first thought for SK was Feno ^, Ashe, Dahlia, Schweiz, Zafitte ^ plus ???. Everyone with SKZ except Feno ^ with bewitching bow (or SKZ, since I can have plenty of taps).

Regarding companion, of course I have 6 SKZ maxed, plus a grand ragnarok, a CT+4, but no schweiz bow.

2. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

For Sun King you need a healer. 6th character for the team will have to be A‘misandra^. Schweiz and Zafitte^ need some level or recode. Bewitching Bow for Feno^, the rest with Moon King Z. You have a lot of taps with Zafitte^, Ashe, Schweiz and Dahlia. You might want to switch in Nazuna^ or Gego^ to have a chara with stealth instead of Schweiz or Zafitte^, who still needs to be recoded. Gego^ would be my decision as he grants you ct, stealth and matk adjacent. Damage will be enough to beat Sun King.

For Mutoh you can use Schweiz, Zafitte^, Sayu^, Senala^, Nazuna^ and again Gego^ or Renova, because of her high matk. Sayu^ with Bewitching Bow, the rest with Holy Dragon Z.

3. Krakniss

Krakniss New Member

Thank you for the input.

For Gegonago ^ vs Nazuna ^, Nazuna ^ also pack CT, stealth and matk adjacent. Isn't this choice mostly about CT (Gego awesome CT+3, all, chain vs CT+2, equip) and power (600 matk for Nazuna ^ vs 409 matk for Gegonago ^) ?

Mutoh require a healer too ? That the sixth too for Mutoh ? And why Schweiz over Ashe ? Schweiz got 372 matk whereas Ashe got 482 matk and matk+10%, equip.

I will level/recode them, it's just that I got most of my new toy less than a day ago ;o)

4. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Yes. I‘m not a good mover, that‘s why I prefer to have a lot of ct to make the right moves. Triple pincers for burst or damage check and so on. I even had eternal hourglass equipped on Gego^ for my Sun King fights :cigar:

You don‘t need the matk from Nazuna^ because of Feno^. A‘misandra has extend chain for the triple pincer. This gives you the chance to choose between Gego or Nazuna. In the end it‘s up to you. Both will help in Sun King fight.

Schweiz has bombs :D. His physical attacks work too for Mutoh. I think it‘s a kind of personal preference, why I use rather Schweiz than Ashe.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018 at 4:41 AM
  5. Krakniss

Krakniss New Member

That's the problem with Gego ^, since his ct skill is chain, you end put on him a ct otomo. I agree, usually it's better to hinder a little dps and being slightly slower than having to S/L.