Broad of Mist 81

Discussion in 'Events' started by Rydia, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Hello guys!!!

New Broad of Mist with a lot of new things coming :D

Video of the stream:

Captures of the stream by Mango

https://imgur.com/a/XJppf

TB 1 News:

- New update coming at the end of February with:
    Six new bosses!!!!!!!!!!
    Five new recodes: Feno^, Sayu^ , Andelucia^, Ginny^, Beau'ne^

- Another five new recodes that will be added to the game in the future: Djugan Λ, Pahrl Λ, Gigojago Λ, Ba'gunar Λ, Zafitte Λ

Gallery with images of all the new recodes:

https://imgur.com/a/BvGeJ

TB2 News:

- Will be added later

Thanks to James, Zyron and ISAK from Discord for sharing the info they got with us, also to all the people who is posting and adding new information in this thread <3

Ill keep updating the post as more people share more things in our chat or this thread :3

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    lynx, TrueShadow, tobsy and 11 others like this.
  2. Tahnael

Tahnael New Member

Yeah pahrl and djugan !!! Yepeeeee

Thx a lot for sharing and for everything, you people are cool this forum and the discord are nice places I love you people <3

Silver Mitsuki and Rydia like this.
  3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    [​IMG]

That's the cutest thing I'll see this month.

Rydia likes this.
  4. Rydia

Medals:

Ikr????!!!!!!!!!

<3 At first I didnt knew who she was and i was like....who is this???????????????????? then i though and i was like....Zaffite? is it YOU??????....and OMG the cute!!!!! xDDDDDDD

5. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Was waiting for Zaf^ since Ellvern^ came out, she was the support for my main team and I actually consider her a really nice character, I hope she gets a couple of good skills as well.

Really happy to see Ba'gunar joining us, same for Djugan and, of course, Pahrl.

Ginny, the newcomer, was a surprise to me. Feno and Sayu definitively didn't need a recode, and their art is just... meh, but as a gamer I'm kinda starting to get used to these poses.

Later today, if I got it right, Sakaguchi should also upload the stream (or a video) on Youtube and the next week we should have a new stream.

Rydia likes this.
  6. Rydia

Medals:

I remember spending many good times with Zafitte in lamia xD considering Zaffite is like super clumsy I wonder if her recode is going to be another genius child or something xD

Another arts I like are Djugan and Ginny. Djugan art is awesome with the couple in the front, (you can see the determination face in him) and the colors showed in the background, I find it really really nice. I like Ginny expresion and pose, it doesnt feel as unnatural or forced as others.

Feno is trying to join the Samupi club but she isnt close as hot as he is xD

Nobody mentioned anything about Beau'ne but she is a Photon character so recodes for her and Sayu can make Mutoh much more accesible to a lot of people which I think is a good thing. Also looks like they are giving all the lizardfolks chibi-recodes xD, not like I complain, I love chibi-lizards xD are extracute (nobody beats Chibisandra so far tho she is the best <3) xD

I guess we will be getting odds up for the characters with new recodes so saving some energy for them would be a good idea.

I also need mats ._. lots and lots of mats.......... must....farm xD

Edit: Almost forget the most important part.

Bagunnar recode is FINALLY coming!!!!!!!! The king of the Lizardfolks will rule again!!!!!!!!
    Watch him getting 6 Taps of each class xDDDDDDDDD Bagunnar MVP!!

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  7. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Djugan art is really cool while Pahrl, especially if compared to Kem seems a little... "bare", I expected something more from her. Ginny's art is amazing, totally agree on what you think.

Nobody is or ever will be as hot as Samupí.

Chibi ftw

Also, an important thing about the stream: I couldn't follow it and tuned up only at the end, but I think they mentioned Opera Quest, as Sakaguchi pulled out a FF6 Art.

EDIT: by the way, I'm not a big FFXI fan but Zafitte reminds me Shantotto a lot.

Rydia likes this.
  8. Rydia

Medals:
    I was literally trying to ignore Pahrl and Sayu arts xDDDDDDDDD

Pahrl bc really looks very simple (Zafitte is simple as well but not as much as her....)

I think I dont need to make any comments on Sayu. I just can't imagine her "fighting" (or moving) too much with that outfit.

We know but

Ok the OPERA QUEST is as HYPED as i Could get about ANYTHING.

Does someone has more info about this????????????????

When is it coming????????? I NEED IT

XD Please!!!!!!!!!!!

9. mango741

mango741 Member

10. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
  11. Rydia

Medals:

Thank you very much Mango for always taking the time to upload the streams and take/upload captures to share with the rest of us!

12. Quartzel

Quartzel Active Member

I wonder if they've given up on Story Chapters for TB1.
    I want to know what happens to Palpa and crew. :(

Rydia likes this.
  13. claude

claude Active Member

Hopefully all made available directly from the pact, or else... lots of farming and redrawing ...‍:dead:

Rydia likes this.
  14. secangel

secangel Member

Thank you for all the updates! New content is always welcomed.

Feno^, Sayu^ , Andelucia^, Ginny^, Beau'ne^

I wonder what skills will they have, as they already have access to the most powerful peta skills. Will there be exa skills?:troll:

Based on the experiences with Mizell^, Lacuma^ and Senala^, I do not think we can obtain them from PoT or PoFoT. If this is (unfortunately) true, we will need to farm the dragons, kinos/8-bits and BLO for teeth... that will make us busy for some time.

Interestingly these are all ladies receiving recodes, leaving Marcus, Mogha, Myne, Zavison crying on their bench.

In addition, finally we have Pahrl^! She will be a best friend with S'naip^! (well I mean her O otomo...)

Rydia likes this.
  15. Rydia

Medals:
    Oh!!!

I actually like the idea we have to recode them manually !

I know is going to be a lot of farming but I think is more interesting/fun than just getting the better version from pact.

We are getting some new bosses aswell so maybe the new bosses drop materials to recode them, maybe are hard to kill/obtain

*_*

That would be the best xDDDDDDDDD

Lets see if i keep saying this after i farm the extra 151 flawless im going to need to recode the 5 of them xDDDDDDDDD

16. DEaK67

DEaK67 Member

Earlier this morning i was wonder if im ever gona have a use for the 200 of each helix / 260 flawless ive got in my inv =) hopfully my random goal of 100 of each fang from a while ago will also turn out to be a good idea

Rydia likes this.
  17. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

...Ginny recode? They took the best of the brand new Zs and gave her a recode?!?

Sigh. MW recode decisions are maximally random. At least this should give us closer to a trinity-tier unit, if they do it right.

*grumbles* Couldn't recode Beastphiroth, that would've just been too easy!

Also, if 5 recodes are coming right now, does that mean 5 new characters as well, or were the 10 Usagi talked of all recodes?

18. chulainn

chulainn Member

I’m fairly certain that they choose by alectromancy.

Sean Bond likes this.
  19. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Guchi showed images of Andelucia, Ginny, Sayu, Feno, Beau'ne, Djugan, Ba'gunar, Zafitte, Gigojago and Pahrl. These will all get recodes.

20. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

No, I know, but I thought 10 total characters were rumored to come this month. If only 5 recodes come this month, then either the rumor was wrong or there should be 5 other characters, no?