Broad of Mist 81

Discussion in 'Events' started by Rydia, Feb 10, 2018.

1. sormr

sormr New Member

I'm not sure about this, it just means pulling from pacts/SB/LB familiar faces rather than new ones

2. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

There were no infos in stream, when the recodes will be released. Guchi was skipping so fast through the 10 images, that I missed some. That was it to TB1. Nothing more. There will be a stream next week. I hope we will get more news then.

I don't speak japanese. Maybe Guchi said something to the release.

Sean Bond likes this.
  3. Juicy

Juicy Active Member

Cutest, you say, but just look at Little Zaffy's face of complete disdain and disgust.
    I WANT HER TO STEP ON ME.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  4. chulainn

chulainn Member

Reddit’s over thataway.

;p

Sean Bond likes this.
  5. Juicy

Juicy Active Member

I actaully came from Facebook xDD

6. chulainn

chulainn Member

Ah, Reddit’s classier cousin. The one that invites you into their private yacht first.

Well played ;p

7. Alcana

Alcana Member

Wait so 2 already super powerfull characters are getting upgrades ?
    I am happy for Beau'ne and Andalucia but I am more excited about the second line. I have been waiting for Pahrl for a while and Ba'gunar still is my only lightining character (with dracorin and lucia) so this is a good news ! (also because he appeared in the story)

Rydia likes this.
  8. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Oh my, hyped as hell for the new recodes! Bagunar, Djugan, and Pahrl all I've been waiting for forever! And hell yes Gigojago and Zafitte!

Umm, yeah, Pahrl's design is really lazy lol.

I mean, chances are them all are gonna suck, but still hyped!

Rydia likes this.
  9. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

If you look at the link to Mango's screenshots, they show finished art for three 3-job characters and at least one (maybe two?) 1-job character(s), so it is possible that we might get 5 other characters other than recodes this month.

10. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

The first pictures are all guardians for TB2. When you zoom, you can see DNA/RNA on top

11. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

Beaune^ might be my favourite tb char now :) so beautiful :phantom:

Rydia likes this.
  12. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

I was about to recode Senala which I never did ( I never did any high end recodes besides Mizell), I probably should wait and see what Sayu and Feno bring to the table first, maybe one of those will come with useful Taps and very high damage.

Edit: Well I just gathered enough fangs so getting Senala also pretty sure they will require new bosses drops anyway.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Rydia likes this.
  13. claude

claude Active Member

Wonder how feno recode will change the sun king fight, most likely not by much I guess.

14. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Take this with a grain of salt since I haven't really played SK due to laziness, but I think if Feno^ is done properly, she's a pretty significant upgrade. First off, you've got a 2nd capsule-maker, so stacking to keep the sun damage down should be a breeze. Secondly, if you only use Feno^ (as opposed to Feno x2), you get the option to drop magic bombs, which means you can again stack capsules much more efficiently. Thirdly, Feno^ should (emphasis on "should") be a complete beast offensively, so as long as they retain her mage status, she should make it much easier to get through both the mobs and the damage checks. Feno^ by herself should upgrade the standard SK team, and 2 Fenos should allow you to drop someone like Dahlia.

God forbid they give her taps; if they do that, then it opens up a whole new world of SK teams.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  15. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

Double Feno will be a game changer for sure, but for us plebs with only 1 Feno, I’m not sure it will change things much unless they make her super OP.

Sean Bond likes this.
  16. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

I certainly expect tabs on her, I am wondering which item is she going to need? Levi Fangs? Odin Fang? Sayu should also come with similar skillset, hopefully three heavy chain attacks and magic increase tab. Hopefully no Shields, no status guards and no retarded HP +20% skills. MW should really make all skills customizable not just the bottom 4 all of them should be swapable.

17. Moskentraumen

Moskentraumen Active Member

Ginny Z???

actually, no skill slot is wasted on her j3.

18. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    No stream this week

Because of personal reasons, the "Staff" won't be available this saturday.

19. Biotar

Biotar Member

Seems like I am the only one who is excited about Gigojago recode. It's nice to see MW trying to make some old characters relevant again.

When they re-released the three Famitsu monsters I was hoping that they will have something to do with the three beastfolks, like Ginny being the girl in Ethereal and Zaldor as the swordman in Blade Falcon.