Broad of the Mist 21

Discussion in 'Events' started by Silver Mitsuki, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Here's the Album with all the screenshots I took: http://imgur.com/a/uILHv

Note that I followed the stream while working, so I might have missed something (e.g. I remember seeing the Orblings on the Lucia stage to buff some units then run away); if you have something to add, please do it and I'll edit the OP accordingly :)

================================================================
    @mango741 shared a couple of images I missed and two videos here.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. Gego

Gego Member

Medals:
    That white old orbling will randomly appear in Lucia^ Descended (new difficulty).
    Defeating the orbling guarantees luck boost for every member in the team, that's why you see the buff.
    To defeat it, you can either pincer it horizontally or vertically, but only one way is correct. If you pick the wrong one, it will escape right away, so outflank doesn't work.

If I didn't mishear their conversation, Bahl ^ will have giga sword 3 rows and the skill of her o otomo is fixed damage 2000.

The king orbling battle consists 2 floor, the boss of each floor is random, either a king orbling immune to physical damage or a king orbling immune to magic damage.

Next EIDOLON after the king orbling was voted to be Bahamut.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  3. limitbereaker

limitbereaker Active Member

So to defeat white orbling s/l is key?

4. Gego

Gego Member

Medals:
    S/L may not work... like the metal runner in Baha/Levi/Odin Descended.

5. Loner

Loner Active Member

So Bahamut will be the first character to also have Eidolon form? And finally Bahl recode!

6. mango741

mango741 Member

just miss 2 pic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and new eidolons video

and new Lucia the Explorer

Samba, Vicioustein, Tharos and 3 others like this.
  7. jarsoffeet

jarsoffeet Active Member

wow pretty neat stuff. I guess bahl, raprow, amerpact, and shaplar are the next /\ characters

8. Kevinrealk

Kevinrealk Well-Known Member

That translate?

Something good?:surprised:

9. jarsoffeet

jarsoffeet Active Member

Note i just used google translate. It is just explaining how multiplayer luck boxes work I'm pretty sure it says with three players you will all get 3 sets. With each players luck box being created from the luck of their own team. says fairly obvious things like host and guest get all items. There was a video of a luck co op run in a different MW stream .

Kevinrealk likes this.
  10. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

I wonder if Bahl^ and Grace^ are going to be S or Z class. Recent trends imply S, but they're the iconic starter characters so maybe they'll be exceptions.

11. BaruHara

BaruHara New Member

Im a little surprised that bahl^ and grace^ arent being released at the same time. I also was partially expecting them to be "free" recodes like palpa was since they are the starter characters.

12. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

Wow, nice! As I said, MW will give us another ways to boost luck for characters! See, they are already doing that!

I was really interested in how would MW deal with Lucia. She's a free Z mage, but boosting her luck through rerecodes is one hell of a task: her monsters are not Λ and not in PoF, so the only was to increase her luck is +5 boost throught rerecodes. Therefore, to get her to 100 luck you would have to recode her 20 times, each time it would require 5x of three items which drop in quantity of one. But MW decided not to torture us and give us Lucia Λ, so we could probably recruit her there and boost her luck. Nice move, MW.

Sakuno and Chev4 like this.
  13. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    These are not the things I really wanted to hear. The luck system basically doubled the amount of energy we need in the game just on recoding for 100 luck. What I'm seeing is only very limited events are going to make luck gains more fair? Also 4 more recode units which is 20 to 80 energy more without hitting dupes. The whole luck system is really starting to wear on me and make the game unfun. "Hey you want better stuff in the game? Instead of making it skill or planning based, we're going to make it energy based if you want to have a chance."

14. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    Bahamut, Leviathan, and Odin have always been planned to be Eidolons - In fact their Recode art were initially intended to be their Eidolon art if I recall correctly. If you've noticed, the only elements to not have been covered by Eidolons were Fire, Ice, and Spear. I guess now that Photon and Graviton are now introduced, we might see an additional two more Eidolons in Co-Op Mode.

15. Loner

Loner Active Member

I just hope someday they will make Xerxes and Eir available for everyone too ._. I know it seems not fair to those who spent for them, but now the code system is gone and I want to have them too ._.

16. fhs

fhs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but in 4.3.0 we'll have:
    • A new collaboration event. Still nothing on who they're collaborating with.
    • Chapter 37 is planned
    • You can skip level up animation when leveling up characters & otomos
    • You can tap to skip some of the animation when pulling from pact

Technique, Sakuno, doodootron and 5 others like this.
  17. jarsoffeet

jarsoffeet Active Member

oh shit skipping animations has been needed for too long

18. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    You mean for roughly 690 days. The skip button the chapter clears needs to work better, too. I have to triple tap skip to make it skip one section. Some chapters have 3 or 4 sections. Some times it's faster to just normally tap the screen than get skip to work.

19. wrongnotes

wrongnotes Active Member

Though seemingly minor, hopefully this will be the start of buffing luck boosting. If only it were a 1% team increase... By the time you completed a 100 Lucia you'd more than likely have an additional 100 team. One can hope, yeah??

20. atre324

atre324 Active Member

With Bahl^ coming out, I guess they'll give us a new way to farm Terra Fragments?

Btw, has anyone tried to get multiple Lockets of Vow from Ch31 for Palpa^ rerecodes?