Broad of the Mist 29

Discussion in 'Events' started by Silver Mitsuki, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    So.... Yesterday we had another stream, but nothing of really new was showed, reason why I didn't start a thread about it...

Anyway, since from reading the chat it seems that MW might have actually said something of interesting, the onedrive folder is: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aq6b4Af9H-tvhbAi87A4eDSmTsIPVw

We mainly got photos/videos of Sakaguchi surfing and Party Wave / Cry On concept arts (Cry On is an old scraped game for the old gen, the trailer they showed should still be available on youtube)

@mango741 also shared a youtube video with a couple of BGM that will be used on the medieval event

We also had some other discussions in chat ( if I remember correctly, @Gego for example said something about Senara being strong as Mizell ), but I'll just let you talk.

2. Ylumenas

Ylumenas New Member

Thanks for sitting through their ramblings for us:goodjob:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  3. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Who are the new characters we'll be getting for this scenario? Clara (dragon knight girl) and Senara only?

4. Gego

Gego Member

Medals:
    In the video above, Sakaguchi said the matsuno scenario is almost done. Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 9.51.17 AM.png

The bgm of the medieval event is composed by Sakimoto. Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 9.50.55 AM.png

Umowoïs likes this.
  5. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    Pretty sure fhs posted the Sakimoto music a while ago (around the start of summer this year or earlier), and I was expecting it to be the music for Matsuno's scenario, but eh.

6. fhs

fhs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Clara, Clara Λ, Senara, Senara Λ, and Daijin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sakimoto BGM:

Umowoïs likes this.
  7. Quartzel

Quartzel Active Member

8. Gego

Gego Member

Medals:
    Since next time is the 30th mist broadcast, sakaguchi is thinking of doing something different, either 'TB starting from zero' or 'Spoiler: let's make Ch 38-40'.

fhs likes this.
  9. Lapan

Lapan Member

What's that terra battle emote chat thing about?

10. xXxBennyxXx

xXxBennyxXx New Member

I hope sakimoto is a very nice Event with a new Charakter
    the songs are cool too :goodjob:

11. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Well-Known Member

you have no idea how much we thank you for watching all these no-new-content-but-must-watch-just-in-case-streams week after week for us, so im telling you... Thanks Silver :shy:

12. fhs

fhs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Umowoïs likes this.
  13. Aleksandair

Aleksandair Member

I would love to see a start from zero, just hope not a different app, it could be a different storyline starting with it's own chapter one.
    To prevent people from clearing everything day one it could be made so any characters that are not from that storyline would be level capped (at least until the quest has been cleared once).

14. Estavali

Estavali Member

I think "TB starting from zero" is talking about Terra Battle's development process from inception to what it is now, no? Aka "The Life of Terra Battle" =3

15. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    Nah. When he mentioned "starting from Zero" he meant introducing 30+ new A/B Class Adventurers in the Pact of Truth and adding a new stat called "Despair" which goes from 0 to 100 and can only be increased by completing chapters that cost 20+ stamina.

wenify, Zeroelcapo, Estavali and 2 others like this.
  16. TrueShadow

Don't forget all progress is wiped from zero and we start again with Bahl/Grace and a few C monsters (and the first PoT pull is always Jaguna)

17. Estavali

Estavali Member

Oh dear, a "Despair" stat sounds like the SAN meter in Cthullu games, doesn't it? Did he say anything about what it'll do?

18. TrueShadow

It reduces your stats. At 100% Despair the character has 1 stat in everything. Despair increases by 1 for all characters in the party everytime you S/L.

There will a new Pact called Pact of Hope. Pulling dupes from this Pact will reduce Despair by 5. You need 5 Pig Snouts to pull from this Pact.

Zeroelcapo likes this.
  19. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Well-Known Member

i problably saw them all before but... can someone please upload the pics of these new characters we have so far? i have no idea who is who and i would like to be up to date w most important upcoming stuff like these new characters :woot:

20. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

If TB starts from zero or adds 30 A/B units (read as recode fodder) then I'd be done with the game. No way would I be willing to go through all that grinding again.