Broad of the Mist 46 and BAR Hiso Alien 12

Discussion in 'Events' started by Silver Mitsuki, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Here are the 2 albums with the pics from the 2 streams we had today;

Important stuff (I skip a couple of things):
    • Colored pic of Nazuna's Job 3
    • Nazuna Λ
    • two Nazuna's omicrons
    • Dracorin Λ
    • Djugain Λ
    • Bahamut Kino Λ coming next week

Broad of the Mist 46

BAR Hiso Alien 12

2. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Anyone else not liking Nazuna^'s art much? It's amazing on its own, but it looks like a Job4, not a Recode.

Dracorin^ wooo....why does Gucchi like it so much? Anyway there's our "free 100L" Lightning character. Not expecting much tbh.

Djugan^ really needs his recode skillset to be really good. I got the feeling he would get the "x6 chainable damage" Spear skill, like Bonna and Gatz.

What's that looks like an Orbling with a grin? Are we getting Orbling^?

3. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

Shadow, I love every art of Nazuna, including her Recode. I am preparing to cry the day she is released and that my 100 energies give me four Yapkar dupes....
    Btw I think her recode art confirm she is a Z photon mage.

Sean Bond and Ultima like this.
  4. TrueShadow

I love her art as well. Just that it doesn't work as a Recode art.

5. Sakenara

Sakenara Member

I think TrueShadow is getting at the point that Nazuna^ looks too similar to her last three jobs with the exact same outfit and similar feel (Lacuma and Eileen has it worse with minor changes to their third class in recode form) when recodes usually have drastic changes in their design (Like Bonna, BLO, Invincible) due to being different from their original counterpart.

It just doesn't look like a standalone art, but a continuation of her job progression.

Sean Bond, TrueShadow and Akroma like this.
  6. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Seems like the designers are a bit afraid of messing up "cute" characters in their recode. None of the ones that start out with a pretty face go on to get recodes that make them lose their cute appeal.

Maybe Sakaguchi struck a deal with the beer company lol In the Bar Hiso stream I thought I heard Yanase mention that Dracorin seemed to get pulled a lot of something and then decide to give him an upgrade for fun or something.

Sakaguchi said the new orbling art was hoping to be a lamba, don't know if that necessary means recode though.

7. TrueShadow

Feels weird, since the guy who draws Nazuna is probably the same guy who drew Clara and Senala. And they both get "proper" Recode artworks. :bored:

Ah, so it's just a concept and not yet decided? ...We can't recruit the "normal" Orbling anyway.

8. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Definitely saving all my energy for next month; can't wait to not get Nazuna! :p

Akroma and Ultima like this.
  9. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

My phone is misrepresenting me, I meant to say "going to be" rather than "hoping to be". He introduced the orbling art after Dracorin^ and said "this is lamda too" so I think it was already decided.

10. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

If a lambda monster is needed it's Tiamat, not orbling...

Vicioustein, Estavali and mudamuda like this.
  11. Oki

Oki Active Member

Nazuna's art is very pretty! However, I will have to pass if she doesn't have the skill to destroy traps like Mizell Otomo does. That is the only skill I need atm. It will be awsome if she is in the odd-up pull along with Mizell. I won't mind pulling her...hehehe.

So, I take it the next recode is Djugan? That is Djugan right?

12. Sean Bond

Yup, Djugan is upcoming. Pretty exciting, since I always really liked his art. I'd be really excited if he were actually good now.

In terms of Nazuna, I have to assume she'll have taps. Both Mizell and Senala (the other Z^ mages) do, so I'd think they'll keep that trend going. But this is MW we're talking about, so maybe she'll end up being photon Lacuma *gags*.

13. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

I'm curious how soon they'll release these characters. We still haven't seen Pupru^ yet, and that was teased even before Burbaba^ I think.

Ultima likes this.
  14. Sean Bond

True. Hopefully they've just forgotten about Pupru. :p

I have to think Nazuna will be coming soon, just to keep the hype train running. A new recodable Z character every few months, insuring PoT pulls and grinding!

15. Vicioustein

Vicioustein Active Member

Nazuna probably on the next update, her art for the 3 jobs are already colored. But not sure about Djugen ^. Like Pupru ^ or Nogatz, their art are only sketch for now.

16. derposed

derposed Well-Known Member

Photon Lacuma^ would mean being able to double pincer kill Mutoh. The photon golems in 4.6.0 are both worse than Beau'ne so they didn't help at all.

I wonder what they could give her that would be worse than Money Bags, though. Maybe just a blank skill slot?

17. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

Regen, Equip :troll:

Sean Bond likes this.
  18. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Unless I heard it wrong or the person didn't know what they were talking about, I think it was said Djugan^ would come out even before Dracorin^ would, but that itself still sounds quite vague.

I once thought NoGatz was a gender flipped version of Bahl XD but what was Pupru^? I don't think I've seen the teaser for her.

19. TrueShadow

http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/all-teased-anounced-recode-art-consolidation-thread.11544/

Honestly on closer looking, I think it could be Pupropu^ instead.

Anyway, looks like Pupru/Pupropu^, NotGatz, and that Shen golem was cancelled. No news have been heard of them for a long while.

Physical Damage x1.5 :troll:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    mudamuda likes this.
  20. atre324

atre324 Active Member

I am 99% sure there's an old stream in which they showed the 2 kids from Djugan^, right?

Edit: Yeah this was in a stream like months ago
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    Zeroelcapo, G@rnett, Oki and 3 others like this.