Broad of the Mist 47

Discussion in 'Events' started by Silver Mitsuki, Mar 4, 2017.

1. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I don't think Fujisaka's job is in danger considering how much Sakaguchi is pestering him for drawing advice lol And there have already been contributions from artists other than Fujisaka excluding guest contributions for reaching download milestones. The newer natural Z characters and all the Vengeful Hearts designs were done by two other artists, the new Golem characters don't look like they are done by him either. But Fujisaka is still their go-to guy.

Yes so we don't get things like Palpa^ and Eileen^ again.

Lucida, Sean Bond, TrueShadow and 2 others like this.
  2. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

What's the last time Fujisaka design a character, though? Feels like it's been so long.

3. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

He's currently working on Djugan^. Most of the recodes were done by him as well, and I assume any other recodes of his characters will also be done by him. Not sure about Nazuna, she doesn't look like his.

4. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Nazuna looks like by the Vengeful Heart guy. Yoshitomo Ikawa?

Not sure about the recodes though. Daiana, Sha'plar, A'merpact, and Ra'prow's recodes were all not done by Fujisaka. Still not satisfied by the three lizards' recodes

5. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Oh that's true, there's quite a few of the recodes not done by him including Korin as well(done by Ikawa). Wonder if he was busy working on something else when those recodes were planned.

Kind of unrelated but when I was looking up some stuff on the wiki and clicked to Fujisaka's page, his pic there is completely different from how he looks now. Dude has been busy working out!

6. fhs

fhs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    We should be seeing more art from Fujisaka with the next download starter goal "Team Fujisaka". They've already had their first meeting for it, even though we haven't actually reached the milestone for it yet. We are very close to reaching the milestone according to Sakaguchi.

The reason we haven't seen many Fujisaka characters lately could be because he's busy with the new game MW is working on. Towards the end of the stream Sakaguchi said they might introduce characters from the new game into Terra Battle as a "collaboration". He let something slip here: he referred to Terra Battle as "Terra Battle 1".

doodootron, Ultima, mudamuda and 2 others like this.
  7. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Has there been any info on Team Fujisaka? I'm wondering if Fujisaka's World is just a dungeon, or if there will be characters to accompany it.

8. Umowoïs

Umowoïs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Hype !

9. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    I don't recall much aside from the fact that Team Fujisaka would create more characters.

Sean Bond likes this.
  10. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

A new Terra Battle mobile game spin-off would probably piss off all the "golden road" people, but I'm honestly ready to move on to something new if it comes to it.

Can't wait to see what it is.

doodootron likes this.
  11. ElCorintio

ElCorintio New Member

If. I .,0,,,, ,*. Mxir. , NV ,

12. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

Hopefully there would be at least some way to transfer some of your progress from the old game to the new one.

13. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    There was already a slip last year in a private demo meeting where they showed a sprite animation of Zam along with the moving picture for her and Gaiga. The youtube video that was posted was requested for take down the same day by Guchi/Mistwalker.

14. Hayden

Hayden Well-Known Member

Who said it was going to be on mobile ? I hope not. I'd like to see the new game on a console, and not to mention that the "console version" of TB is overdue.

PS: I want it on Ps4 or Switch. :'3

Ultima and Sean Bond like this.
  15. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Well-Known Member

times like this makes you feel happy for been login almost every day and saving energy for massive pull e.e

16. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

I want both these things. I want at least some progress from TB to be transferable, and I'd like the next project to be on consoles (Switch is an acceptable "compromise" between mobile and console).

17. Claywtf

Claywtf Active Member

Whats the point of launching a new game if not to get rid of all the whales and veterans who scare off potential new players?

18. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

To be honest I didn't think they would actually be working on a console version despite the promise. From the state of PvP/co-op and how few players there actually are in relation to the download numbers I wouldn't think TB was doing too well. But if TB was simply a test for something more complete then it makes sense why they continue to work on it.

Zeroelcapo likes this.
  19. poopingpoop

poopingpoop New Member

can't imagine how they would go about making a second terra battle game after playing for years.

20. Lucida

Lucida Member

Nice to know they are developing a new game but do hope they don't give up TB too soon.

Ultima likes this.