Broad of the Mist 60

Discussion in 'Events' started by Silver Mitsuki, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
  2. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

What are those monstrous designs at the end? An artist Sakaguchi likes?

3. Christian

Christian Active Member

Where is TB 2 picture ???

4. fhs

fhs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    MW will officially announce TB 2 this month on 22nd. From the video, it seem they will actually announce two new games.

Sean Bond likes this.
  5. Guaparrón

Guaparrón Active Member

WAT. I don't know if I like the news.

6. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

Why not ?
    This is fantastic.

7. Allatar

Allatar Active Member

I'm both excited and frightened by 22nd june ... hope to see amazing game and hope they'll still add good updates to TB

8. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Slowly more focus and resources may be siphon to the new games? Gradually phasing out the current TB game?

9. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

Aren't we there already? ;)

10. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Wait, what is this about TB2? Is it the console version, a mobile game like this TB, something else entirely?

I don't think it's going to replace TB, though. They've just announced two new elements with a bunch of characters. Doesn't look like an action to shut down the game.

11. Christian

Christian Active Member

Oh ok....thx fhs. hoping this year not a last year. it has been 3 years for TB. its great game though.

12. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

They circulated something awhile back with an Olber-like character on the artwork. My guess would be TB2 and the unnamed console game.

It's also possible that they will convert and relaunch TB as TB2, as Sega did with Chain Chronicle. Depends on how much the new mechanics deviate from the current ones.

Either way, they will hopefully have learned from the mistakes made during TB's lifespan.

Edit:

http://gematsu.com/2016/02/silicon-studio-mistwalker-announce-joint-development-new-title

http://gematsu.com/2016/01/mistwalker-reveals-concept-art-for-unannounced-game

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  13. Christian

Christian Active Member

Its make me lazy to do SB or LB anymore.....the end is coming to TB....ver. 5 maybe the last update.

14. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

Unless they add in some Terra Battle 2 bonuses if you SB/LB characters, but that would probably make the casual players rage too much.

Anyway, we still got Fujisaka World, Matsuno World, and the remaining download starter to reach.
    That we know of anyway.

15. Swerd

Swerd New Member

So the next Live is the 22nd ? Or we will have another one before ? (I'm waiting so much for this 6th character.)
    And I want a TB2 on Switch or 3DS, but I think it will only be release in Japan...

16. Christian

Christian Active Member

I think it's for switch if they using same gameplay. Using joycon on switch is new way to play.

17. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

I hope TB2 isn't only for for the Switch and DS. I guess that will be the end of my TB career (unless Nintendo releases a good Metroid).

For those of you talking about the end of TB due to TB2 being announced keep in mind that it's very possible (and very plausible) that TB2 won't be available for another year or longer. Games are generally announced well in advance for promotion, hype building and other marketing rationales. Expect TB to last quite a bit longer in its current form.

18. Rosgath

Rosgath Active Member

While this is true, announcing a sequel for a game that is still receiving updates can do a lot to kill enthusiasm for the current game. It can also serve as an excuse to not develop more content for the current game as the dev team is "busy on the sequel".

on the plus side, as we near the release date of the new game, we may see some systems put in place to alleviate or accelerate grinding.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  19. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

I have always purchased 100 energies once a year as my way of supporting TB and MW, but if it seems likely MW will phase out within a year or so...it's likely I will hold back for this year. TB is the only mobile game I play for so long and only one I actually liked enough to spend money on. Still surprised I am still playing it even till now.

All things have an end date of course I understand that...but my enthusiasm will definitely be gone if there are plans for the scrap yard in the "near future". I don't play on other devices....between work and other life commitments, phasing out TB on mobile will be it for me.

velbonhaha likes this.
  20. Christian

Christian Active Member

TB 2 for console is already announce since 1.5-2 year ago after they recieve 1 million download. its already started.