Can Non-IAP account user post screenshot of members

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by duskeater, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Dupe is short for duplicate meaning multiples of the same or copy. I started the account with the SS mages. I didn't have the twins until Christmas and today. Up until now I had nothing but dps characters, so the twins are the first in game ulitily I have.

I think my pulls have been
    Zerro/Jennish/Bahl/Kuscash start
    Djugen
    Metupi
    Palpa/Bagunar story
    Nakupi
    Djugen
    Lunato
    Eileen
    Snapple
    Forgot the order here
    Zan.O'pari 2x, Jaguna, Kana, Ka'pori, Maralme, Sheena 2x, Palpa, Bahl
    Velraine
    Maralme
    U'nasag
    Burbaba
    A'merpact
    Ma'curi
    Pupru
    Yukken
    Rikken

I think overall I've been extermely lucky. Every time I hear people pulling all at one time, it seems like they roll a lot of dupes. I've never had back to back outside of my start. I'm starting to wonder if there's a hidden code on their side with a timer on characters more likely to appear.

stomach ache likes this.
  2. Cel

Cel Well-Known Member

To save energy, I'm SBing my characters to 100%. Only 5 of the PoT only characters are <100%. All the PoT characters I got from PoT. If you count the fact I started with Amimari/Piz'fer, I've been pretty bad at rolling SS/S characters. Math tells me, that I can finish all the PoT characters by August or something, unless they start adding a lot to the pool.

3. Legna

Legna Member

When I started the I knew the SS mages were top tier so of course I wanted to start with them but even if the reroll process was faster the rate for a SS-char is quite low so I stopped with the first SS I pulled
    Persona already replied but yes, dupe is short for duplicate, getting a monster you already have.

4. Ruka

Ruka Member

If there is ever an SS event I'm so gonna kill you :p

I think I'm the first non-IAP to show less than 2 SS on this topic, c'mon I can't be the only one, where are the other normal players ?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When I see the rosters on this topic I realize how unlucky I am. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I play since early October so I had the same number of pulls as all of you (roughly 30), and the myth stating that pulling one at a time would grant better gold pact chances is...well, just a myth. Then again, it is my one and only account, of course if I was also an alts factory l'd get some mad rosters among them too :rolleyes:
    But still, most of the rosters showed here would even put IAP players to shame, you guys must have a secret !
    On the bright side, I got Zerro as my first char without rerolling a single time, which is nice (and glorious).

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  5. Khan

Khan Member

I was gifted my account after I had retired and started over. It started with the following if I remember correctly.
    SS Lewto
    Grace
    Kuscah
    Daiana
    A'merpact
    U'nasag
    Kana
    Korin
    Ka'Pori
    Kem

Palpa and Ba'gunar

When I started I have pulled the following including a great haul on New Years Day.

SS Zerro
    Bahl
    Velraine
    Ma'curi
    Bonna
    R'zonand
    S'naip
    Burbaba
    SS Amina
    Maralme
    Zafitte
    Pupropu
    SS Yukken NewYear
    SS Olber - New Year

I also have Odin, Bahamut, and Leviathan with all 3 jobs open.

My RNG luck has been great so far.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  6. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

SS
    Sheena
    Amina
    S
    Puprope
    Leviathan
    Rejin
    Bonna
    Palpa
    Odin
    A
    Daiana
    Ka'pori
    R'zondand
    Kem
    A'merpact
    Eileen
    B
    Ma'curi
    Grace
    Sorman
    Ba'gunar
    Bahl

7. Dantelynx

Dantelynx Active Member

I think I am one of the other 'normal' non-iap players you're looking for :) with only A'misandra and Yukken for SS characters ... And no SS mages - didn't reroll at all !!!
    But lucky to have been able to level all my 'adventurers' to at least 65 on all jobs - with the exception of Leviathan's 3rd job, Odin's third job and Pupropé whom I just added to my collection recently ;-D
    Without further ado, I present to you my modest roster :
    Screenshot_2015-01-04-19-48-56.png Screenshot_2015-01-04-19-49-10.png

8. longevite

longevite Member

I sharing mine, i started off with sheena and Zafitte, Grace, Kuscah, at that time i didn't know about ss mages! Then i got Sorman Daiana Amerpact Kem Zuzu became my main team. I keep pulling everytime i got energy but nothing good Then last month pull was lucked out got Amisandra Pifer after i got Levi :( then Zerro and Samupi was my lastest pull

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  9. selenta

selenta New Member

Wish I had some of those SS ranks... when I started I'd never played a game like this before, so I just took the first one I got (Puprope) and ran with it. Currently on day 73.

SS Rank
    Gugba

S Rank
    Sha'plar
    Lunaken
    Odin
    Alika
    Leviathan
    Palpa
    Purpope
    Ellvern
    Bahamut

A Rank
    Korin
    Nakupi
    Samupi
    Maralme
    Burbaba
    Pahrl
    Manmer
    S'naip
    A'merpact
    Eileen

B Rank
    Ba'gunar
    Bahl
    Ma'curi
    Zenzone
    Grace
    Kuscah

I've recently started reading more on the forums and wiki and actually have a reasonably strong team, but I could really stand to have more versatility because in some of those missions with abilities like petrification I just have to DPS everything down before they get a chance.

10. stomach ache

stomach ache Active Member

For some reason, I feel like people pull alot of dupes when they save up and do alot rolls in one day.

11. pahrl

pahrl New Member

I do PoT once I have 5 energy except 2 times i save 10 do a 2-times pull.
    3 dupe appeared on pahrl, kuscah and velraine.
    Adventurers never appeared from my PoF.:p

Sorted by date.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

12. Ginnoji

Ginnoji Active Member

A lot of players here seem to think that not having SS and S characters makes the game too difficult or unenjoyable, so here are my characters, 85 days later:
    Edit: Rephrased sentence.

IMG_2259.jpg IMG_2260.jpg

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  13. Chev4

Chev4 Active Member

Do you ever plan to roll again?

14. Ginnoji

Ginnoji Active Member

Of course!
    The plan is to collect enough coins to drain the PoF pot then skill boost all Adventurers and do a single PoT roll then skill boost, rinse and repeat.

15. Chev4

Chev4 Active Member

Ok, so is that simply your playstyle or do you plan to complete PoT?

16. phario86

phario86 Active Member

I'm pretty shocked by some of these non-IAP accounts. Myself, I'm around day 60. Notable characters:

SS: Koko, Amina, Piz'fer
    S: Levi, Odin, Bahumut
    A: Eileen, Daianna, Manmer, Snaipe, Metupi, Pahrl, Burbaba, Samupi
    B: Kuscal, Unasag, Sh'berdan, Bahl, Grace, Amoroza, Zan, Raprow,

I started off with Koko and Eileen. Managed to luck out hugely and get Piz'fer during a pull. Amina is useless, so it's really two SS characters.

17. Ginnoji

Ginnoji Active Member

If we are going to talk about my play style then my first objective was to unlock all jobs, then unlock all skills and finally level up job 3 to 70 for all characters (even Jaguna!). This way I'm ready for any event the comes up.
    Since the Pact of Fellowship is easier to drain than the Pact of Truth, I decided to focus on that first.
    Now I simply run Coin Creeps 4 days of the week (using the time zone trick) and 20-1 for 3 days. This should give you a little bit more than 500K per week, thus it will take 11 weeks to amass 5.5 million coins needed to drain the Pact of Fellowship pot.
    Once done with the PoF I can skill boost my current characters to a 100% then roll from the PoT, skill boost the new character to a 100% then again draw from the PoT. I'll repeat the cycle until I get all characters.
    By no means is this a walk in the park, but one step at a time and you'll eventually reach your goal.

Chev4 likes this.
  18. phario86

phario86 Active Member

Sorry, but by time zone trick, do you mean you alter the clock on your phone?

I've been reading about this idea of running the whole 5.5 million for the PoF, but I'm not sure I understand what the point is. Is the point to get the few SS in the PoF pool? Does it give any advantage to the PoT pulls?

19. Ginnoji

Ginnoji Active Member

For the time zone trick you change your device's time zone to Kiritimati, Kiribati to get GMT +14 or to Alofi, Niue to get GMT -11. I researched the time zones yesterday, and those two cities are the extremes.
    The PoF contains 6 Adventurers, three of them are SS, two are A and one is B (yes that's Jaguna!). Those six characters are also in the PoT.
    For non-IAP players, draining the PoF first has three advantages:
    1) Three SS characters.
    2) The PoT will have six characters less in it's total pool, thus less Energy is needed to drain it.
    3) You will be able to obtain any new characters added to the PoF in the future easily, given new characters are added to the PoF before a new episode is added to the game which will probably contain new Monsters.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    Person Man likes this.
  20. phario86

phario86 Active Member

Ah interesting. Thanks for clearly explaining it.