[Companion of Truth] "10 times in a row" Special Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by Christian, Feb 10, 2016.

1. 64bit

64bit Member

Each ticket has its own use. "Golden tickets" are Fellowship Tickets that can only be used in the Pact of Fellowship (for characters) or Companions of Fellowship (for companions). "Silver tickets" are Metal Tickets that can only be used in the Arena's Metal Zones.

The only tickets that can be used during the Companions of Truth events are the blue Companion Tickets. You must have 10 of these to do a 10-pull to benefit from this event.

2. Battle Nix

Battle Nix New Member

Thanks for your timely response! I’m glad to hear I can save my tickets and cash ‘em in during nice events:)

3. Battle Nix

Battle Nix New Member

Does anyone know any ways to get more tickets? Currently I have 5 golden, a bunch of silver, and 3 blue tickets.

4. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

Metal Tickets can be farmed in stage 6-8, from the Power Pyramid enemy. Additionally it can also be obtained from Trading Post and events.

Fellowship Ticket is a bit rarer, but it's also available from Trading Post from time to time.

Companion Tickets are extremely rare. It's available very rarely in Trading Post, and from the Tower of Temptation event, which comes every 2-3 months or so. It's actually farmable, but you need an endgame team for that, and the drop rate is abysmal.

5. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

There are 3 stages to farm all 3 types of tickets: Shin'en, Mutoh and BLO1/2 (first and second stage of Bahamut, Leviathan and Odin).

Tickets drop from one daily quest (tropical haze).

Metal tickets drop in some story chapters (6-8 and 6-9 for example).

Sometimes tickets are in the trading post.

Tickets are a reward for reaching final blow in the first 2 stages of Tower of temptation events.

Metal tickets are rewards for cooping with other players (first contact bonus)

6. azul120

azul120 New Member

I've gotten a couple of Companion Tickets on occasion from the 3 dragons IIRC. Must have been real lucky though.

7. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

Shinen has been really really cheap lately like 1 ticket every 4 days. /sad

8. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

BLO isn't better :(

9. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

I used the remaining 50 ct and 480 energy for companions. Got another 3, which I was missing (Pig, Pig's Shield and Frog's Shield).

Pulled 2 more Holy Bow of Genji, Grand Rune, Schweiz Bow and Piz' Staff. One more Lewto Aura, Pins, Whitewyrm Wand and White Lamp. Trash Z pulls were 2 Edg'low's Staff, 2 Gatz Machine and one Ribbit'bit. And of course a lot of SS trash, which I sold immediately.

These are the companions I never managed to pull:

Dragon, King, Frog, Rat, Rat's Shield, Faerie's Shield and Blue Cane.

10. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

The only thing I want right now is minidra, I guess it was never meant to be. I got Hiso God so can{t really complain to much. I am no longer farming Shinen, but thank you for all the good times!.

11. røkkr

røkkr New Member

Last pull on cot 10+2 for me. Got pins.
    Having finished rainbow, i still miss the real game breaker hiso god.