Distilled Mutoh details?

Discussion in 'Levels & Bosses' started by Todd, Jul 7, 2016.

1. vicenturi

vicenturi Active Member

Thanks for advices! Finally, Sayu dropped so I recorded her and Mutoh becomes a piece of cake ;)
    Now is time to go for sun king and garuda hard.

2. Papa Stef

Papa Stef New Member

Hello everyone!

Hoping not to be totally alone here... Thanks to the ad pulls, I'm getting very close to the golden road and, whilst I haven't managed to get Sayu, Tronic Gal or Feno, the units I got make me wonder whether I could give a try at Mutoh.

For the magic way, I have the relevant units: GegoΛ, ZafitteΛ, Schweiz, GatzΛ, Peyrna, AminaΛ, Annu, MizellΛ, Edg'low, BeauneΛ. I don't believe BagunarΛ is worth mentioning here. Any serious chance to build up a team? I haven't seen any example team around these units...

For the physical way: BahlΛ, SnaipΛ, SuohΛ, Scarlett might be relevant.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance!

3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Unfortunately Mutoh is totally not my field, but although you don't have many photon units there are still a couple of chances for you to clear it, take a look at the following material:
    Personally, I see quite hard for you to succeed, but these guides should be a nice start :)

I hope this helps a little bit (without an account I can't test anything anymore), make me know if you still need some support, I'll try to look at the numbers more carefully.

(sorry for the late reply)

4. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I (barely)beat Mutoh just once before the physical damage buff nerf with a Korin^ buffed sword/physical team so I may be off on some things, but recall reading that someone found another way to beat her with a physical-sword team after the nerf. It included Scarlet in place of Shin'en(for impair-def)I think. This method may be your best bet, even if less reliable due to RNG if you don't have Sayu/Senala/Myne and you should be able to find mention of this in one of the Mutoh threads.

The other popular and easier method was a mixed physical-photon team which imcluded Myne in it(iirc Ed'glow could not be subbed in).

I don't think you have the enough photon power for the magic method, even if you have plenty of magic taps.

Some other tips for a physical(sword) or mixed team:
    - You need Korin^ w/companion for the sword team
    - You need impair-def for the burst turn. (Scarlet with her companion in sword team or Myne in the mixed)
    - You need at least 2 phys tappers(better if they have mag too)
    - You don't need a dedicated healer taking up a slot, a Magic Lamp or even Candle will get you through
    - You need CT+4 so Schweiz is your guy since he also has augment,all and you can give him the heal companion too.
    - You need grand-peta companions on all your physical units and HDZ on high matk units.
    - You need a unit with Levitation, all and that's usually Gatz.