DNA or RNA Tiffana

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by JG0329, Dec 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JG0329

JG0329 New Member

hey guys, I am completely new to this game and luckily got a Tiffana draw on the second day of play. Not sure how good she is, nor do I know if she builds better in RNA recode or DNA. Still learning~ please throw ur thoughts on me!

Happy holiday everyone~

2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Hello!!!

Welcome to the forums!!

Congratulations Tiffana is a great character!!!

About which form choose depends on what you are looking form, if you are looking for pure damage then pick her DNA form, if you want to get a more variety of skills (in this case Treasure Hunter which increases drops) go for her RNA form, both are great.

Once you get strong enough you can farm Unjishi in his quest, getting 4 copies of him and Tiffana will give you a solid team to start (Unjishi DNA boost greatly all dark units damage, that includes Tiffana)

On top of that she got great union rewards so in the long term you will get some aditional items just by using her a lot (this is very slow so dont worry if it takes you a couple months you eventually will get there ;D)

Also Im not really an expert in TB2 so if someone else have a better / more useful advice please write here to correct me or add more information

Enjoy your stay with us and feel free to ask any questions ^:^

Happy Holiday !!!

3. JG0329

JG0329 New Member

Thank you so much Rydia~ definitely the warmest welcome I could ever expect.

It is a great forum! Like I was so consufed why CHAP 9 didn't pop out and tried everything in the game till I found someone post a similar question~ LOL

Rydia likes this.
  4. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:

Hahaha we are all confused why chapter 9 doesnt pop out yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for them to release more chapters :3

Anyway in 2 days we get an special event featuring the Z mage girls with Kimonos :3 we are all excited with it :3

Thank you for the kind words ^^ people here is very friendly and always want to help, i hope you find yourself at home soon :D

5. JG0329

JG0329 New Member

good morning my friend~ I found myself stuck in middle of nowhere. Can't push out any more quests without a recoded Tiffana. But the recode costs some elements I didn't find in store and 100! Coop coins. I can only get 3 from each coop game with unfixed tiffana which basically does 0 dmg. Is this just a grinding game? Or there are some tricks I haven't explored yet :)

Rydia likes this.
  6. icehro

icehro Active Member

Hello JG. To start with welcome in TBF.

Welcome in loli club. Tiffana is .. well I don't have her :3 But she works as same as her sisters (ayayayayana, Chelsea, Sha & Jodie)

To explain (Sorr If I'm saying same things as Rya)

DNA has hard power (Up to PETA skills) while RNA is AOE land. People take DNA because hard power there (And because Weapon Mastery which allows double range is enough for AOE). Only RNA from Ayana & Shannen can be Worth because of Equipment Amp. But that's Tiffana there.

To answer your questions you've two (well 3) solutions :
    1) Co-op to get 100x coop medals (But because your units are not the best that will be long.
    2) Recode RNA first (Don't start to yell, I'll explain). When you'll recode a units RNA (or DNA) you can re-recode in the other version with more simple items (No Coop medals any longer !) BUT you'll need to level your Tiffana RNA to 99. And bois believe me training a Z recoded units to 99 IS A HELL like more than coop
    3) You farm the current event to get coop medals it's VERY easy (especially since you can get Coop medals in personal ranking).

Also if you want a better rank in Coop you'll need Photon, Non-Elemental or Hard Physical damage.
    Top units are : Ayana, Yuriyuri, Ayana, Ryoma, Ayana, Xerander and Ayana (Wait ... Ayana wasn't said ?)

If you've more questions I'm here !
    Especially if you've questions on lolies or the event I speak about :3

Rydia likes this.
  7. JG0329

JG0329 New Member

Haha thanks so much! Just found the current event has 100x in reward. I will try to remain in S rank:)

Rydia likes this.
  8. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

Yo JG, glad to see a new... face?

Icehro answered all your questions, except about the grinding.

YES, this is a grind-heavy game. There's a lot of top-tier companions/equipment locked behind the wall of SB/UB grinding. You can find threads here on that process, I'm not going to explain it here.

Many people who rank well in raids have gone through this process to get rewards like the Doublehand gauntlet, the Dual Wield gauntlet, Genji Armor, dolls, +10% elemental attack companions, etc. Not that you have no hope if you don't do this process (Rydia has been avoiding it mostly), but it's a major part of the content in this game.

Right now, most people aren't hosting raids because of the Girls Gone Astray event, so I recommend you do that event. We can help you if you decide to host, but the event is the better option, especially since you are almost guaranteed to get at least one free Z from collecting points.

Rydia likes this.
  9. icehro

icehro Active Member

I don't recommend you to go for ranking. Aim for individual rewards before : you can earn 3 units + co-op medals.
    Actually ranking will be hard to keep

Rydia likes this.
  10. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

Actually you don't. You can recode between DNA/RNA irrespective of level. And the guardian will keep the current level too. i.e you can recode level 10 tiffana RNA to lvl 10 Tiffana DNA.

Rydia likes this.
  11. icehro

icehro Active Member

For real ?! I MEAN FOR REAL ?! Wow my bad then