Double Luck Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by phoenix_stealer, Aug 13, 2018.

1. phoenix_stealer

phoenix_stealer Member

Hello,

To the moment, we don't have much details, but a double luck event is coming 13/08 at 5pm PDT.

Can be the good moment to endure the farm of that Cryptid Forest !

2. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

But only, if the forest counts in. We don't know yet, if it will work there or only in quests/story chapters, which afford to use at least 8 stamina

3. Eblis

Eblis Member

As of right now, I'm not getting double from the Forest. Which is... disappointing, to say the least. If that's intentional, it makes the double luck event kind of minimally effective, no?

4. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

What is the point of this event if it can not be used in the forest, if at least we had Lucia running but no, come on MW get your shit together.

tobsy and phoenix_stealer like this.
  5. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

We have to face, that MW put in events without investing time or efforts into the game. Enough to keep newbies for a short time interested, much too little to keep vets in the game.

6. Papa Stef

Papa Stef New Member

That's sad! What's the point of an event that casually provides to a random character a 0.2 luck increase as opposed to 0.1 ?

Characters requiring luck increase go to the forest. But the forest as well as the occasional lucky orblings don't benefit from the event!

MW, WTF?

7. phoenix_stealer

phoenix_stealer Member

As everyone, totally disappointed by this event.

8. Liveless

Liveless New Member

You'd think they would have caught on to player behavior through in-game analytics or taking a minute to read fan wikis to see that we all spam Cryptid Forest for luck specifically. Lame. I was looking forward to that 0.4% per run (provided I got 2 lucky runners on average).

9. limitbereaker

limitbereaker Active Member

Already max luck and SB to all possible units including monsters so this new event also dead to me. My only goal in TB now is endless farm shinen for ct and hope to complete cot...

10. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

The promised endless quest :troll:

11. Eblis

Eblis Member

No love on Orbling either. This all seems like a very poor decision... MW, if you're paying any attention to this, it really wouldn't hurt to turn on doubling in the Forest for the remainder of the event. Treat it as an accidental oversight. Minimal change, easy fix, sizeable morale boost for a core chunk of your community. Makes you look generous rather than out of touch.

12. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

It's bad translation. It's not double Luck gain, it's double chance for Luck gain at the end of battle.

13. Eblis

Eblis Member

That seems like... not a useful thing, for anyone, even new players. Sigh. The half stamina event was interesting inasmuch as it made farming for oddities like Ginny/Haggo/Zaldor OII less irritating (and Agartha super-efficient), but this just seems like a very token gesture.

14. haloo

haloo Member

the only lucky thing for me is I currently just have 4 characters to farm LB so I don't feel disappointed that much :))

15. haloo

haloo Member

Today the trading post is refreshed and I tried farming material with my LB grind team, and the event is a little bit useful here :D
    With the event up the rate and the RR double the luck gain, my team get a lot of Luck while farming material.

16. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

Oh Another Panda, is this the fifth one? Everything else is trash, maybe the metal tickets for those who want them but I have like 1200 of those.