ellvern^ venom bomb and Metal zone

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by phoenix_stealer, Aug 29, 2017.

1. phoenix_stealer

phoenix_stealer Member

Hi,

i recoded ellvern just few days ago, and i'm leveling him in metal zone.
    I don't understand how his venom bomb skill apply.

On wiki it's writen "30% hp (cap 600) + apply poison".
    But i deal something like 9000 hp on ennemy when bomb explode/runner go thru it in metal zone 7.

Is it a special effect against Metal Zone ennemy ? The wiki is false, it's 300% not 30% :)) ) or am i missing something ? Thank you for explenation.

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Hi <3

As you can see from this video of mine, normal bombs (that usually deal up to 10% HP of damage - capped at 500 HP), causes to the Metal Zone enemies 15 time their original value (so 150% of current health, a simple way to insta-kill the runners :D), while the Metal Orbling King takes x5 damage (so up to 50% of his health, capped at 2.500 HP).

In your case, numbers are a little higher, but the math is always the same ;)

Extra note: Tin Parade mages takes x15 damage as well (while other Tin Parade enemies take no damage from bombs).

phoenix_stealer and Rydia like this.
  3. phoenix_stealer

phoenix_stealer Member

ok, this explain a lot, so it's a good use (maybe the only one ^^') of bomb.

Thank you.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  4. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

Bombs of all types are a very effective way to clear the screen of metal zone enemies, however be aware that you can lose out on experience multipliers if they die before/after your pincer turn- i.e., enemies who die because they spawn on a square occupied by a bomb, or because after your turn they try to escape and run into a bomb will not add to the +10%, +20%, +30% etc. bonuses you get for multiple kills on the same turn.

phoenix_stealer likes this.