Erys & Velt (Fan-made characters for TB1)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by icehro, Dec 23, 2017.

1. icehro

icehro Active Member

-- AHAHHAHA, I finally make them !!! I created 2 original new characters. I created all their universe, except... Art. Because you all knows how my arts are.. they end up being a bit special... >:

Erys is a ingeniune Beastfolk & Velt is a very bored Unknown species. I didn't wanted to create Humans but some original characters. Also I didn't wanted to create useless nor Powercreep/Overpowered characters but more specific with new mechanics and skills. So... no they aren't going to be more borken than Bahl or Mizell. But I believe they are nice !

-----

Erys, Z Class. Beastfolk

Erys the Trainee. Spear, Photon

* Radiant & Spear, 80 %

* Luxon & Spear, 60 %

* Graviton Zero, Equip. (Reduce Graviton damage by 25 %. Levitation Self)

* Taychon & Spear, 30 %

Erys was a young girl, who was always in smiling for everyone’s hear. She was always nice and kind for people. She was believing in a world without any fight and love.
    But her hope were shattered when she decided to travel around the world. This was not what she was believing. And on her own she was just a mere woman. It was in fact impossible to fight against a cruel fate. She decided to take her Spear and fight against her destiny.

Erys the Light. Spear, Sun

* Sunlight & Spear 80 %

* Corona & Spear 60 %

* Sunlight & Spear, Area (1), 80 %

* Protection from Eclipse, All, 30 % (Ward against Lunacy. Reduce Moon damage by 10%)

Erys was a young girl, who was always in smiling for everyone’s hear. She was always nice and kind for people. She was believing in a world without any fight and love.
    But her hope were shattered when she decided to travel around the world. This was not what she was believing. And on her own she was just a mere woman. It was in fact impossible to fight against a cruel fate. She decided to take her Spear and fight against her destiny.

She was traveling with her spear around the world, always puting an end to any fight she was seeing. But It was in fact impossible to stop them all. She wasn’t able to teleport or anything like this, still she was standing to reach her hand on those who needed. But once again, she was aware her destiny and fate wouldn’t change because she was holding a spear, whathever it was bright like the sun.

Erys the Bride. Spear, Medecy

* Magical Defense, Chain +5 %, 30 %

* Control Time +2, equip.

* Augment Magic Defense, All, 3 Charges.

* Brightness Spear, 30 %. (Deals with power 2.5x Photon, Sunlight, Spear and chance to Increase own Magical Attack)

She was traveling with her spear around the world, always puting an end to any fight she was seeing. But It was in fact impossible to stop them all. She wasn’t able to teleport or anything like this, still she was standing to reach her hand on those who needed. But once again, she was aware her destiny and fate wouldn’t change because she was holding a spear, whathever it was bright like the sun.

Standing, Holding, Fighting. All was ridiculous. She knew it was pointless. She knew it won’t bring an end. Despite knowing this dead end, she was smiling with her heart. This true and kind heart was at first unbelievable for a certain someone, it end being impossible to be like this. But that one girld, holding a bright Spear make it true. Who was the name if this certain someone ? It wasn’t important. He decided to follow her and assist her whatever the world will fall. He decided to make her, his bride. To show her that this world can change.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[Unknown damage] => Inflict normal damage. Inflict more damage on Dragons, Kings & Riftworlder

Velt, Z class, Unknown Species

Velt the unknow, No weapons – No Elements

* Infinity, 80 % (Inflict 1x unknown damage)

* Sorrow, 60 % (Inflict 2x unknown damage)

* Mega Heal, self, 90 %

* Transgression, Equip. Lower the HP. Bigger the damage (Desesperate Situation in magic version)

« Boring »…. « That’s Boring. Nothing to help me. Hahaha I’m definitely the worst »
    A species that can’t definite himself as human nor as any other species. Despite mastering a unknown matters sure as Void he is still no match for the Riftworlder. But because he can’t help but being bored by human war, he won’t do sure a thing as watching it. Yes is life is nonsense. But maybe because it’s nonsense that he keep to live like this ?

Velt the Mysterious, No Weapons – No Elements

* Infinity, Area (2), 50 % (Inflict 1x unknown damage)

* Sorrow, Cross, 40 % (Inflict 2x unknown damage)

* Human Comprehension, Equip. (Resurrection of one allies when he die. 2 charges. Can’t work if a unit was killed by Instant Death)

* Extend Chain, Equip.

« There’s nothing more stupid that humans. They keep doing the same mistakes all over again »
    « They are truly stupid »

Velt the groom, No weapons – No elements

* Void, 30 % (Inflict 3x unknown damage)

* Explosive Bomb, 30 % (Inflict 2x unknown damage. All bombs in the fiels explose at the same time as Explosive Bomb)

* Cosmos, 30 % (Inflict 3,5x unknown damage)

* Infinite Conversion, all, 30 % [Fixed] (Converts all Magical attacks used in this turn into unknown elements)

What if a mere things called « Human » by Velt can hit his heart ? Impossible ? Not exactly. In fact it exist in this world a certain someone that will never change her idea, never. Sure things was impossible for Velt. And still it happened. He decided that this ‘someone’ was worthy of being his bride. Not because she was powerful but because she keep faith.

Gujiniuniu and Rydia like this.
  2. icehro

icehro Active Member

Behind the creation : Erys
    Erys was a character that I was planning to give a bow and fire/sun arrows. But then I remembered about a certain Hakann who is Bow + Sun. And he isn't very well liked (At least he has CT+4). I didn't wanted Erys to finish like him, so I gave her a Spear (Still wasn't enough).
    I searched why Sun wasn't very used and then ... REVELATION : Because MK 99. So how to counter that ? By giving her a few Sun skills... but staying in some useful kit. I didn't created any MATK + skills to not giving her more MATK than needed. And like you can see, there's not any 3x Sun. So I hope that IG it would be enough to not cause MK 99. This time I countered Lunacy BY NOT GIVING RELIEF BUT WARD TO ALL. Better prevent than Healing like we said. Erys is also useful for Mutoh : She has 1, 2 and 3x Photon + Levitation and Graviton Shield. I used her J3 with some utility skills to prevent her to die that easly. I even give her MDEF instead of MATK (Because well we all knows what happens with MATK taps). Some retarded though to give her that final attacks... XDDD

Rydia likes this.
  3. icehro

icehro Active Member

Behind the creation : Velt

Velt... Is like a big joke. I mean I worked on him a lot of time (his name was changed a lot of time, like his kit)
    To tell you the Truth he was going with a fucking kit like "Wildcard [Self]. Throw a random skill of him a second time" But welp if it goes on Cosmos that would be an apocalypse.
    But I wasn't searching for a mature and searched unit like Erys. I wanted a fun character where you don't know what would happen by using him. And so I created 'Infinite Conversion' THE skill that break TB1 rules
    => SB useless because it's fixed.
    => All elements are useless because they are all turned in [Unknown]
    => Fun, because your Mizell & Senala will throw Unknown with 600 MATK base
    I let you imagine this with Z mage .. XDDD

At least I'm proud of Erys, but I still think that Velt potential was not maximum. Like there would be a recoded needed to unleash potential. I though about it but then I said "There's too much unique skills in Base form, you can migrate only 4 skills."
    So to work It would let so much good skills that's a pity.

Velt was a very fun units to create I was "Like this... no too much overpowered ? Owww Like I care It's fan made go creating Something to crash shitty phone.. Ow fuck mine is shitty". But a least I created THE things I wanted : A cahin explosion with bombs. FOR ME IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE THAT BOMB EXPLOSION CAN'T MAKE OTHER TO EXPLODE. I MAKE IT TRUE GUYS !!! WE ARE IN BOMBER LAND GO BRING FENO, Z MAGE + VELT !!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

---- For both Elys & Velt. I'm gratefull If you can come to like them. I decided to not do arts (Because I'm poor and I don't have any paper, because my arts is shit) like this you can imagine how boring is Velt, how faithful is Elys. Even if they will never be in game thank you to read their bio, to imagine them and to like them !

Rydia likes this.
  4. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    I would like to see the arts anyway!!!

If at some point you want to make the recodes you could give erys z -10% debuff in def (maybe mdef too?) for riftworlders, shouldnt make her broken but slightly more useful against mutoh, shinen, specially against the staves in case the boss are still inmune

Also love the way you wrote her story, sounds very fitting in how lores are told in tb1

For Velt Im curious if that magic would have any special properties by itself, like is void magic? Maybe is like the final elemental magic, the opposite of non elemental? Maybe a way to make him more fun is that Infinite conversion would change the element of all the allies units magic to their opposite, like, he would become non elemental magic, things like shinen would become graviton, erys would go moon.

The idea of a companion that would convert allies magic to their opposite element is something that has been wandering in my head for long. By making an unit like this, that would take 1 spot in your party but change everybody elements could be something fun to play without breaking the game (a less troll version could also just upgrade magic, like from dark to graviton or lightning to photon and not affect the rest, no elemental could be unaffected or upgraded to unknown, imagine a Dracorin^ photon, plz mw!!! xD)

Would make graviton and sun units kind of usable at least xD

Also Infinite conversion could be moved to a job without void magic otherwise you will never see some of the void skills except in sync stages (or wait for recode) but well that would be fun too actually xD

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  5. icehro

icehro Active Member

"Shin'en will goes in Graviton" He is already Graviton xD That would be Photon to that point dear Rya.

Also that Idea of reverse magic isn't bad but what the fuck will going around with Tronic, Erys & Senala. (Welp with Tronic it won't change anything XDDDD)
    - Erys will go on Graviton & Moon. Graviton will be useless. but at least she will be good for SK. But that would be a shame because she is mostly for Shin & MK. Like even if you change her elements she would stay FAITHFUL to her original kit and won't be as useful as her previous kit. (Even our Velt can't change Erys mind !)
    - Senala will be useless 100% because Ice & Graviton is kind of MEH. But maybe a solution against Bahamut

Infinite Conversion isn't supposed to affect unknown but all other elements. Also because It can be a troll or a too powerful skill I make it 30 Fixed. So even with 100%SB it will stay 30% Activation.

Also I'll reply to your first question : No I don't plan to "put a recode" on Erys. I don't want to see that character to change and moved to a recode xD

Unknown isn't an opposite from Unknown. I want Non-elemental to stay an Independant element. Unknown isn't an 'true' elements but more like Ella^, Morgana etc.. skills : A magical Attack without elements, jus an attribute [Because there's enough elements in that game]

I had fun to make them. I think I'll create some more characters. Maybe for TB2 next time... who know ;)

Rydia likes this.