Event tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Events' started by BmRizzo, Jul 12, 2017.

1. BmRizzo

BmRizzo New Member

So there is an event tomorrow with an increased drop for a specific Z unit and at least 2 S units guaranteed. As a new player is this something I should be pulling for?

2. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

BmRizzo likes this.
  3. BmRizzo

BmRizzo New Member

Oh cool thanks!

4. Akroma

Akroma Active Member

No if I where you I would wait for Z class increased + 2 SS or higher guaranteed. With tomorrow event, you're not very likely to get a rainbow card.

5. Allatar

Allatar Active Member

@Akroma : it was either 2S+ or 1SS+ for now, so he could wait for a long long time for this one ... plus recently there have been no more Z rate increased ...

6. BmRizzo

BmRizzo New Member

Wait there is SS guaranteed events? Hmm well aren't some S units really strong anyways?

7. TrueShadow

Yes there is a "Guaranteed 1 SS for 10 in a row" event. It's not worth it.
    Just as S rank have some units you would really want, like Gatz, Bonna, and Gegonago. SS rank also have some trash units you don't want (Gaiga, Burbaba^).

In the game's current state, though, most S ranks are only useful if they can be recoded into Z ranks. Most that don't have recodes are merely above average at best. Notable exception is Gegonago, who is super useful in his base form, and borderline broken when recoded. Also Bahl^ (best physical damage output in the game) and Grace^ (nowhere near trinity level, but still pretty good), but you can recode them both from B classes.

BmRizzo likes this.
  8. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

As @Akroma stated, 2S + Z odds up used to be a regular occurrence. They haven't done it in a while, but they have ramped up the frequency of the pull events considerably, so I wouldn't lose hope yet about the 2S + Z odds still appearing semi-regularly.

I would only pull if you're starting to run out of things to do with your current roster. Otherwise, I would wait for the 2S + Z odds up event.

9. BmRizzo

BmRizzo New Member

Well I just got back from vacation and I ended up pulling the day before I left. I heard Bahl ^ is really good? But should I used the one I pulled or evolve the one I started with? I Also ended up with Zafitte and sha'plar are those two worth anything at all?

10. TrueShadow

Bahl^ is really fucking good. As in, best physical damage in the game. S'naip^ is a close second. There's a huge gap between those two and anyone else.

Zafitte is a very versatile support unit. She has Levitation and Disarm Bomb, which are useful in certain stages. She also has Build Bomb, if you have difficulty killing Runners in Metal Zones. Her Poison skill is useful when fighting Lamia (but nowhere else, sadly). She also has Frequency Up, which can help you whether you're SB-grinding new units, or using them without SB-grinding. She's not someone who you would use in end-game, but in early game she can be helpful. Gegonago can do almost everything she can, though, in addition to his own broken-ness :(

Sha'plar is an okay Darkness warrior, and can be recoded into a more okay Darkness warrior. Her main advantage IMO is that she's one of the few non-support unit with Control Time, so she can be both mover and pincer starter....before the Z classes came around. You can use her if you want, but she's completely outclassed by the likes of Koko^, Samatha^, Andelucia, or Hakann. Her recoded form is similar to them, but still weaker. Still better than Gaiga :rolleyes:

BmRizzo likes this.
  11. BmRizzo

BmRizzo New Member

Oh I'm glad I pulled Bahl ^ then! Does that mean I should just focus on her instead of jobbing up my original Bahl?