Farming Tiffana

Discussion in 'Events' started by Todd, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

what tricks are you using to make the Tiffana farm easier?

Mine is to use Repel tattoo on Uhse recoded. Recoded Uhse is a human mage with vox, which cures mute debility. And the Repel tattoo makes her immune from mute once. You get that tattoo as Po’lar’s 50 Union reward.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    cjguitarman and lynx like this.
  2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    I hit her until she dies.

As I don't boost TB2 I just enter with a full human-mage team, charge a PP for the boss floor, wait for the silence effect to vanish then double pincer her, avoiding her attacks in the meantime.

She's capable to change weapon over time, countering horizontal pincers when using the sword and vertical ones when using the spear; without the proper gear and a healer attacking her in that status will lead to a dead character.

#imSoGoodAtThis #CasualPlayer #2Minutes

EDIT: Adding a random video. Spikes can hurt, but unless you're walking on them carelessly they aren't a problem. She starts changing weapon once reached 50% HP or so, I can't pay much attention.

cjguitarman and Rydia like this.
  3. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

I use the same method as Todd. I tried to one shot everything with 0* Keraunos in main hand and Indra in the offhand, but 216 MATK is not enough to kill those darn adds. I guess the only way to kill everything in one turn is to properly set it up and not automatically destroy everything with range...

4. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

For 5-6 runs, I had been using Balloons to make the fight with Tiffana easier when she lays some traps on the floor.
    Well, until I realised that I actually have one Repel Tattoo, then I just use Uhse method.

Also, Power Pot is quite useful for me as well, because I do not have Fire Human mage and quite lacking in damage.
    Going into final battle with 2 full Power Gauges allows me to kill Tiffana in 2 turns.

By the way, I think this is just a coincidence; not intentional by the design team, But Tiffana's counter moves are quite fitting with her moody personality, like, she would hit you if you get on the wrong side of her.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    cjguitarman likes this.
  5. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    I do this too

I usually take 2 turns to clear previous floors then on boss i wait until silence wears off, double pincer her, wait another 5 turnos, double pincer, and then finish her or something xD

I use PPs and that, is not really hard and is actually fun.

Is not fast so not into a "lets compete" level but is pretty enjoyable to play since is needed to avoid her attacks and that <3

6. TriggerHurt

TriggerHurt Active Member

I have 5 Uhse, basic version, which is immune to Silence and Dark damage. Easiest fight ever.
    And to think I was mad at pacts of resolve for always giving me Uhse!

7. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

Only the first stage has to have specific setup to one-turn clear, if every unit cooperates(low SB lol) I can clear all the mob stages in one turn. Then as I have nothing special I also just save a pp and attack Tiffana when I can. Depending on how much she likes to use silence the fight can take a while but that's the only difficulty.

Rydia likes this.
  8. Tharos

Tharos The Source Explorer

Medals:
    For now, the only trick I found is: "farm Shannen instead" :troll:
    (I even get crushed by Jodie... I need to build a fire team, but I didn't want to remove my human mages... I guess I will have to)

9. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Whats your box and weapons tharos?

If you can kill the mobs all should be all right, Tiffana cant really kill you.

I usually just avoid her attacks until silence wears off, then i pincer her.

Remember you only need to move out of her orange areas. Thats it. And dont pincer her horizontal when sword or vertical when lance (but you can be next to her, thats fine)

I save PP for last fight, do 1 double pincer after 5 turns of silence wears off, then wait another 5 turns to 2nd silence goes away, double pincer, and then wait another 5 turns and finish her. Looks is slow but it isnt, since you dont pincer turns go super fast.

10. tobsy

tobsy Well-Known Member

Damnnnn wish I read this sooner. I had 4 Ushes but I recoded one for vox (not realizing that the silence ward was gone so she's useless..) and used 2 as upgrades. GRRRRRrrrrr

11. TriggerHurt

TriggerHurt Active Member

Yeah thanks Tb2 wiki! Someone should set up a list of the guardians with such downgrades.