Fenrir

Discussion in 'Levels & Bosses' started by Snooze, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Snooze

Snooze Member

I've done normal quite easily

Notable things:
    he counters when hit by physical, and weak to physical

Dont try to fuse fenrir with multiple other fenrir, at least on my phone it's bugged and ok button to fuse is not on screen and i cant go back to previous menu. I have to restart the app

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    Zeroelcapo likes this.
  2. legaiabay

legaiabay Active Member

Fenrir Hard is a lot easier compared to Zmey, 1 turn kill is so much possible. I guess that blue circle trap is actually not a trap?

3. Snooze

Snooze Member

i tried to step on 1 blue spot and nothing happened during the fight. I think you have to press both blue spots to activate something

4. Rosgath

Rosgath Active Member

Yeah.... Fenrir hard is a pushover. I don't have a team to break him in 1 turn yet, but I can kill him in 3. (2 if I had a power pot)

5. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I kill hard easily with augment attack, strong physical guardians, and I’m using Aexact Sam for now, 427 physical attack spellblade (so hits twice in double pincer)

I stepped on the blue circle a couple of times — seems to get an electricity animation on it? I don’t know what the effect is.

6. MistGamer

MistGamer New Member

There are 2 blue circles, when you put 2 of your characters on top and finish the turn, it will electrify Fenrir.
    I guess he is taking more dmg then. Im keen to know exactly what it does.
    Anyway this is not needed for beating him, even in hard, its rather easy...
    gl guys

7. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

Fenrir hard 1-shot

2 Sam with strong physical weapons
    Xena with Indra
    Amizuki using augment attack
    Pengu is for recruitment
    Enaveldt is for TH (hoping it helps?)

8. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I got the same bug, it happens regardless of what you try to upgrade him with. When you try to upgrade him the screen freezes, but I got it to unfreeze by minimizing and maximizing the app again. Then it goes to a screwed up menu with a cut-off list of what you can fuse him with(it's just your most recently acquired guardians) and you can select them but you can't actually upgrade because there's no button. You can't use the in-game button to go back, but using the back button on my phone works.

I forgot I left the app open and when I came back to my phone after awhile it was left on Fenrir's profile so I tried upgrading him again and it worked normally. I thought they fixed the bug but when I tried it after recruiting him again it still froze.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  9. EASY26

EASY26 Active Member

Problem with freezing while feeding other guardians.

Step 1: turn of ALL filters
    Step 2: go to Guardians Menu and dont upgrade Fenrir while in Setup Menu or anywhere else

mudamuda and LegendaryFrog like this.
  10. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Is there any reason to sb and luck up Fenrir? His skillset and ub rewards don't look that great.

11. Rosgath

Rosgath Active Member

If you don't have any good physical Companions, 2% brave tattoo isn't terrible.

12. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

He's the only "free" physical character that we can grind to max luck right now. Right now nothing special drops from the luck boxes anywhere, but if the day comes you'll have a physical guardian to use for that.

His Skill Organ drop might be pretty useful if stacked so if you farm that and his other patk/matk+5 earrings you'll probably get enough to max his luck once anyway. The union is meh though.

Zyron likes this.
  13. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

Actually I thought the magic pot seemed to have the most potential for something useful in the future, and MATK earrings most useful now. The skill organs are trash to me.

14. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

As a person who doesn't grind SB I welcome the skill organs, it can make the difference between tera skills activating or not for me. I find the field skills completely pointless right now and probably still lackluster in the future. Save for the skill that helps you find secret treasures most of them are completely unnecessary in normal mode and iirc you won't even have access to them in sync mode when you might actually need them.

15. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I suspect that we’ve only just begun to see what world/story mode will have to offer. That’s why I said the magic pot has potential. Whether or not that potential is realized will be discovered later. The other rewards are not very strong.