FFXV receiving Terra Wars content

Discussion in 'General' started by Silver Mitsuki, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    So, I'm still very pissed at Mistwalker's decision to kick the Europe off from their Terra Battle 1 accounts, but as I'm still a TB player I feel the need to share this.

Sakaguchi is still using FFXV to advertise the franchise, fun to see Sarah representing TW more than TB2, I suppose that both her and Palpa will have a main role in the upcoming game.

2. Tometo

Tometo Member

I hope FFXV is prepared to accept the TB2 curse :troll:

Kaim likes this.
  3. Kaim

Kaim Active Member

TB3 for when?

4. Kaim

Kaim Active Member

By the way, Terra Battle consoles with those graphics...:woot:

Let's not stop dreaming...

5. tobsy

tobsy Active Member

It's strange to make this kind of advertisement for the game when there's currently nothing to show for it.. Hopefully there will be a big TW update soon?

TB3 can wait.. I'd rather have them focus on 1 title to make it really good than for them to stretch themselves thin and produce crap like TB2.

mudamuda likes this.
  6. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    The Trading Post was the Endless Quest, so for as far as we know this might be the Console version they promised us :troll:

I recently read, don't remember where maybe on famitsu (most likely on an official website for sticking in my mind), that Terra Wars is scheduled to come out during the 2018 (no, it wasn't from one of the articles we read at the beginning of the year/late 2017, but a recent one), so sooner or later we should get something ;)

tobsy and Kaim like this.
  7. Kaim

Kaim Active Member

:nailbiting::nailbiting:

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  8. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    As confirmed with this tweet, Terra Wars will also receive FFXV content in the future, in case you were wondering.

tobsy likes this.
  9. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:

EDIT: Cleared the mission, I really enjoyed it. If you're curious I add a couple of information under spoiler tags.

In this story-driven episode of the length of 30-60 minutes (there are few fights, but is mainly conversations), both Noctis (FFXV) and Sarah (TB2/TW) get summoned by the Great Tree, creator of the unfinished world where the Hiso Aliens (voiced by Kino Takashi) live, to fight an entity called The Eroder.
    The Eroder, final boss fight of the mission, copies Sarah's body and appears like the "Sarah with the black dress" we know and has the ability to summon "shadow copies" of itself and projectiles-shooting orbs

Kyru and Kaim like this.
  10. Kaim

Kaim Active Member

it is clear that the collaboration was going to be "ffxv x tb2", but as TB2 died they passed to TW. xD

mudamuda and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  11. tobsy

tobsy Active Member

Okay, that was pretty sweet. By the end Noct and Sarah had good chemistry. I ship em. lol

Silver Mitsuki and Gujiniuniu like this.
  12. CappCorp

CappCorp Active Member

Is there a end date for this collaboration ?

13. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    No, as far as I know this isn't a timed event as the Moogle Chocobo and the Assassin's Carnivals, but a permanent mission you can play when you want and as many times you want :)

CappCorp likes this.
  14. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

TB2's demise really screwed things up here and there for MW if we're seeing Sarah as the representative here.

Sarah also has barely any relevance to Terra Wars, and Terra Wars being the representative work doing the collaboration is just as weird. They should have just inserted her into TB1 so they could make it a TB1 collab, but seeing as TB1 is dying off soon too that would have been awkward as well. What a mess.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  15. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Terra Wars gives me the idea to be a Alien vs Predator Marvel vs Capcom TB1 vs TB2 kind of game, that doesn't go too much into the details of each game/character, but by the final part of the introductive video ("guess I'm just used to taking charge after spending so much time with little kids") gave me the idea, as it has already been said, that the event was initially planned to advertise TB2 more than TW.

The next beta of TW will also feature Sarah, I wonder if we're also about to get more information about the story.