Final Companion Compendium entries?

Discussion in 'General' started by sormr, Apr 12, 2019.

1. sormr

sormr Member

Were the last 5 entries in the companion compendium ever released (493-497)?

Silver's TBc site has up to 447 and between the patch notes, game, and wiki I figured out 448-492. If anybody wants the list I'm happy to post it.

Still waiting on that 10/2 rate up event and for Sasuke's Sword and Pixel Warrior to show up...

2. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

Companions 493 to 497 are In order:
    Zuzu OIII, Ellvern OIII, Harald OIII, Yukken OIII and Rikken OIII.

These 5 drop in Melting Pot battles. Beastfolk 15 and Humans 5, 10,15.

I'm sure there won't be any more 10/2 events and we won't get the promotional companions Sasuke's Sword and Pixel Warrior.:arghh:

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    I'm sorry for not updating the compendium, over time MW started to make more and more changes on how they keep their stuff and I wasn't really "in the mood" to keep up with them.

I had a chance to get a Pixel Warrior for free but decided to gift a code, and still today this bothers me a bit, but here's my compendium before I got "banned" (EU)
    Note that I still miss Sakaguchi's Z class companions (and a couple of other things), as I stopped pulling around the time they got introduced (I yoloed a Pins on the second last day before getting kicked out), I hope this can help...

Remember that some slots are just left empty, placeholders left blank "on purpose" with no companion associated, so is impossible to see a 100% complete list from the in-game compendium.

(jump to 4:54 -- &t=294s -- or click here)

4. sormr

sormr Member

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I still need to do some melting pots, I thought I had finished everything but guess not. I knew about the random blank spaces and only missing ~10-15 of the CoT so those last 5 were confusing my if they actually didn't make it into the last release or I missed something.

I don't blame you for not keeping up Silver, I wish they hadn't kicked all those players and the game was still going strong today.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  5. creenson8

creenson8 New Member

There are 488 Companions in all.