First thing to do with 100L team?

Discussion in 'General' started by Caliban, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

Maybe when that rumored increase in max stamina hits...

2. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    First thing I would do with a 100L team is use it on the Lucky Orbling Daily Quest for those sweet Luck rewards!

Sean Bond and TrueShadow like this.
  3. SetsunaF

SetsunaF Active Member

is Shin'en better for farming the tickets?

4. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Yes, but only if you can regularly beat him. In BLO the tickets drop from chest D which will never be more than a 20% drop and that's only with l100. That doesn't include the other items that drop from D chests as well which brings the probability rate of CTs much lower. In Shin'en the tickets drop from A/B chests which you can bring up to 100% drop with high luck (I don't think either requires l100 to be 100%). There are still other items that drop from A/B chests, but overall it ends up being about 8% for CTs in Shin'en.

5. SetsunaF

SetsunaF Active Member

so it's about the same %s compared to BLO 1? although Shin'en gives better rewards in addition to CTs, at the cost of 10 more stamina.

I've been thinking about this because I'm almost done farming Shin'en to 100L. Need to pick a farming spot for CTs after that.

6. france001

france001 Active Member

IMO, I like BLO better because there's less stress on S/L, more accessible (if you completed ch35) with only 15 stamina and you don't exactly have to use specific characters to farm it (if you have unicorn, or panda). I do shinen less because hardmode restrictions, in general. If hardmode was accessible all day, id do that because you get more coins in addition to CT tickets.