Getting back into TB1 and I need some squad help

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Fox-child, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Fox-child

Fox-child New Member

Haven't played for a year so I'm basically a noob again lol just looking for some advice and what to focus on. Anything is appreciated :)

Z characters:
    Arionne
    Myne
    Peyrna
    Lacuma

SS characters:
    Lewto
    Czekras
    Samantha
    Gaiga
    Kir'ue
    A'misandra
    Camellia

S characters:
    Gegonago
    Zaffite
    Djugan
    Gatz
    Zuzu
    Bahl ^

A characters:
    Daiana
    Maralme
    A'merpact
    Velraine
    Iskar
    Eileen
    R'Donald
    Kana
    Ka'pori
    S'naip
    Manmer
    Kem
    Pahrl
    Nakupi
    Samupi
    Metupi

I believe I was advised to work on normal bahl and ma'curi as well that I have.

2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    From your list...

The best you have is:

Bahl^ Snaip Gatz Gegonago Peyrna Lewto

So probably unlock jobs and level all of them (80/80/80), but DONT RECODE until both coins pacts are finished (if you plan to finish them at some point). The next thing would be probably Myne/Amisandra. In your case Palpa isnt as important since you already have gego and gatz to cover for her.

In which point are you in the game now?

Firs thing you should be doing this week is getting all the items from the current Trading Post. There are some really nice things there since is an special aniversary TP.

Do you have any 80L/100L team? If you do you should be farming Kraken Kino II (100L)/III (80-100L) and get his OII maxed so you can get Shinen.

If you dont, farm animata items anyway in Kraken Kino III (recommended) or Bahamut Kino, and buy all the goodies from this week TP (is an special Trading post)

To kill kraken fast just bring your best swords + peyrna (taps)

Did you finished both coins pacts? If you didnt I would suggest you to finish both of them before starting to recode your characters. Completing the coin pacts (POF and POFoF) for Dummies.

---- Since you own Lacuma you could make an exception and recode him to help you to farm coins, for that you need to farm Odin Recoded to get 5 Odin Fangs, but getting them without a 80L team woudl require a lot of runs...so your call----

Did you completed Matsuno Quest? If you didn't you want to do this aswell. It will be here until..... December i think? so you still have time for it :3 Death of Shay & Arionne (Matsuno World Event)

Did you beated the 3 Dragon kings? If you didn't you want to start building a nice 100L team for them. [Guide] Farming the Dragon Kings with a full farmable team.

A good example of a nice 100L team would be:

Bahl^ Snaip^ Gatz^ Gegonago^ Peyrna XXXXX

Last Spot could be any of these:

- Myne. My personal recommendation. A 100L Myne will be helpful to beat IDK/Mutoh

- Amisandra. Ami is a great healer and she is useful in many situations but since you have already Gego she isnt as needed. Her extend chain can be still useful in some situations and her extra healing can be nice for the hardest challenges (Sun King)

- Lewto.Having Bahamut^ as a free fire unit that can be LBed to 100 by recodes makes farming lewto LB less needed

- Palpa^ a great unit thanks to her taps, I usually always recommend to raise her luck to 100, but in your case you have already Peyrna and Gatz which both provide Taps and Panacea so not a real need of her for you.

secangel likes this.