Girl Power Values

Discussion in 'Events' started by LegendaryFrog, Dec 28, 2017.

1. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Hello all.

I'm going to create this thread in an effort to create a comprehensive list of Girl Power values for stages completed. Feel free to contribute as I'll be updating this regularly.

• The amount of GP you receive at the end of certain stages is pre-determined within a range of values.
    • You can receive extra Girl Power by using certain guardians in stages that award GP.
    • GP bonuses for guardians is not all equal. Human mages provide the best results.
    • Standard story chapters provide no GP
    • Girls Gone Astray Part 1 provides a one time GP cache of 600 (not including drops).
    • Enemies and sparkles in GGA P1 drop GP (low amount).
    • It is unknown at this time if GP bonus guardians increase the drop rate of GP chests in GGA P1
    • GGA P1 provides rank experience (somewhere between ch 1 and 5).

Quest results
    For these results I'll be using the following team of all human mages:
    Djagos RNA
    Djagos
    Shanen DNA
    Jodie, Facade
    Chelsea, Glutton​

According to SS you only need a team of human mages to maximize your GP totals and rank shouldn't matter.

It also seems that the results are randomized (or there is a hidden factor) in that I have received varying amounts of GP using the same party in the same stage.

Girls Gone Astray Part 1 - 0 Stamina
    600 (one time completion bonus)
    Sparkles - 2-25 each
    Boss - 15 or 25
    Boss adds - 3 or 8
    Adds - 1 or 2

The sparkles have a huge range, but there are more of them after the first clear and you can get up to 25 from them.

Ignoring the standard adds it looks to be around 125+ GP per clear assuming you get each sparkle. Since this costs 0 Stamina it's a way (albeit a poor and tedious one) to farm endless GP without using energy to refill stamina.
    Girls Gone Astray Part 2 - 0 Stamina
    2000 (one time completion bonus)
    Sparkles - Beats me
    Boss - 50, maybe
    Boss adds - None
    Adds - there are adds?

Who cares? There's not point farming this and I'm not going to bother checking the values anymore. Run Tiffana.

Tiffana (quest, part 2 only) - 20 Stamina
    Average GP: 22500
    GP to stam: 2250:1
    GP range: 20,000 - 25000

The best option for farming in Part 2 of GGA. Bring fire and earth mages - Djagos and Ken are ideal, Uhse could be valuable.

The boss will silence the whole party for 5 turns. There are no human mages with Silence Ward and Vox in the same job. Uhse has Ward in base form and Vox in RNA because reasons. The only way to get a human mage with Ward and Vox is to UB Po'lar to U50 for a Repel Tattoo and equip it to Uhse. She'll resist the silence on turn one and cure the party on a pincer. If that's not an option then just avoid damage from Tiffana for 5 turns, pincer, then wait another 5 turns because she'll cast silence again most of the time.

Occasionally she'll charge up an attack when silence wears off. If this happens she'll cast the spell instead of silencing the party so you can tank the damage (it's pretty weak) and just finish her off.​

Jodie (quest, part 2 only) - 15 Stamina
    Average GP: 12000
    GP to Stam: 800:1

Not much of an alternative considering what you get for Tiffana. Better off spending a few extra minutes in Tiffana dealing less damage than farming Jodie.​

Shannen (quest) - 10 Stamina
    Average GP: 5400
    GP to stam: 540:1

Seems to be the best value in terms of stamina to GP. Chelsea, Glutton with a strong MATK can easily defeat the boss in 1-2 turns.

There has been much discussion as to how you can get the most points out of this quest so I'm doing some research so far these are my results using the above party and clearing every floor in a single turn with minimal drag time overall, ~5 seconds.

Total runs 103

4800: * 1
    4920: ** 2
    5040: ****** 6
    5160: ************** 14
    5280: ************* 13
    5400: *********************** 23
    5520: ***************** 17
    5640: ***************** 17
    5760: ******** 8
    5880: * 1
    6000: * 1​

This is a pretty standard 2d6 distribution. There is something in that code that references "time" in the formula but so far no one has been able to identify the factor.​
    Chelsea (quest) - 5 Stamina
    Average GP:1760
    GP to stam:352:1

Second best value and should only be farmed if you are truly struggling with Shannen.​

Nidhogg Hard - 15 Stamina
    Average GP:4301
    GP to stam:286:1

I'm going to assume all of the dragon bosses offer the same results. I only ran Nidhogg because of all the Djagos' I have. This is the worst value and easily the hardest since these bosses tend to require specific elements. Still you can use friends in these quests so even if you're lacking in MATK/MDEF for the girl quests you can grab a strong friend and at least get something out of the event.
    Treasure Quest Easy - 5 Stamina (thanks to EASY26 for the values)
    Average GP: 300
    GP to Stam: 60:1

Clearly TQ is shit in every possible way.​

Metal Zone Hard - 15 Stamina (thanks to EASY26 for the values)
    Average GP: 1500
    GP to Stam: 100:1

Not really designed for GP farming, but at least you get something if you need to level your new Kimono Lolis for further farming.​

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    mudamuda, icehro, tieuzbao and 2 others like this.
  2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    I got about 3500- 3800 in my Nidhogg Hard runs earlier this morning but I think I wasnt using full Mage Human team so should give more

Getting around 5500 in Shannen quest with full Mage Human team

3. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

I'm getting 5160 with 4 human mages and Mu on Shannen.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  4. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

I've been getting 5040 with all human mages (Uhse DNA, Ken DNA, Bulk base, Chelsea-kimono, Vohgless base). I dunno if I got it all the times I did it with this team but I know I've seen 5040 at least three times now. :worry: The good thing is I'm getting 5000 now at least!

Current lowest: 4920 (Uhse DNA, Ken DNA, Bulk base, Chelsea, GLUTTON, Vohgless base) - chained every round, did not kill all adds on first turn, but killed all adds in the end. Shannen defeated first turn.

Current highest: 5521 (replaced Vohgless with Jodie, FACADE) - on one round took two turns to kill adds; one turn kill Shannen. First round I completed with Jodie team.

Ok so here's what I have since I started recording consistently:

Uhse DNA, Ken DNA, Bulk base, Chelsea, GLUTTON, Vohgless base:
    5160 - all adds one turn kill; one turn kill Shannen.
    5160 - all adds one turn kill; two turn kill Shannen.
    5280 - all adds one turn kill; two turn kill Shannen.
    5280 - all adds one turn kill; use up all runtime every round, one turn kill Shannen.
    5280 - all adds one turn kill; try to use as little runtime as possible, 3 turn Shannen
    5160 - just one shot everything, including Shannen

Replaced Vohgless with Jodie, FACADE:
    5521 - on one round took two turns to kill adds; one turn Shannen
    5400 - one shot all
    5161 - one shot all
    5400 - on one round took two turns; one turn Shannen
    5280 - one round took two turns; one turn Shannen
    5400 - one shot all
    5400 - one shot all
    5160 - one shot all
    5280 - one shot all
    5040 - one shot all
    5040 - one shot all
    5280 - one shot all
    5040 - one shot all
    5040 - one shot all
    5040 - one shot all
    5160 - one shot all
    5161 - one shot all
    5160 - one shot all
    5280 - missed some adds, one turn Shannen
    5161 - os all
    5040 - os all
    5280 - os all

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  5. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

My full human mage team (Chelsea GLUTTON, Bulk, Fyuzal, Ken, and Uhse) get only 5,280 points in Shannen quest.

Do I have to kill every mobs in one turn to get 5,500 points? Does number of chained units matter; if I manage to chain only 3 or 4 units in some battles, would that decrease my points? Or probably guardians' rank can also increase points, like, Z-class human mage would give more points than S-Class human mage?

6. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

The one time I chained every single one of my units every turn I got 4920 points. Granted, I did not kill all enemies in one turn, but I did not let any escape and cleared them all. There are people who haven't killed everything in one turn and have gotten better points than me.

So far it seems totally random, and the only definitive thing I can get is that higher class units give more points, or at least more sisters (kimono/original) give more points. This is totally misleading considering they told us we just need human mages to get the maximum amount of points from this, class having nothing to do with it. In the end it still appeals to whales because they have the higher class human mages while some people can barely muster up the S and A class ones. The only relief is that we can unlock three Z class mages through collecting points.

lynx likes this.
  7. EASY26

EASY26 Active Member

just to make clear:
    Treasure Quest -> not worth it (~300)
    MZ hard -> not worth it (~1500)

Terra-Em and LegendaryFrog like this.
  8. LegendaryFrog

Thanks Easy. I'll add this to the list!

9. icehro

icehro Active Member

150 GP is the amount you can gain by doing Part 1.
    I made that amount in 5 battles + overall run and all sparkling chest.

I wasn't very quickly in my moves. So you can score better time.

Reminder that Field Skills are working (Haru's harmstring can help to not get an another battle for exemple)

Édit : sry I press Send Reply by mistake and want eating a delicious dessert :joy:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  10. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

Screenshot.jpg
    I just got 5,640 GPs from Shannen quest o_O by replacing Bulk with Ayana.
    Is rank of guardian really affect GP earning... or are there some other factors...

11. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

So would i possibly get more points by replacing Voghless, who is a human mage but only A class, with some Z class human/mage?

12. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

I have a feeling it's not guardian rank, but female human mages. Also, I have a suspicion that original doll mages might carry extra bonus. When I switched to all female human mages, I haven't dipped below 5k yet.

13. LegendaryFrog

I did... once. I think it happens about as often as I hit 5760.

14. Ph B

Ph B Well-Known Member

I'm getting the same numbers as all of you. For giggles, I listened to a few songs from Spice Girls while doing runs and did managed almost consistently hit around 5500. Girl power! Be advised, people may not have same results as me.;)

15. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

I switched my guardians to all human mage as advised and while I consistently score above 5000 GP now, the GP results still feel random. I'd get 5040 on a run I expected much higher score due to clearing all adds and Boss in one shot without losing any adds, and then 5640 on a run or two where 1 or 2 adds flee before I could get to them.

16. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

I'm starting to think there's a secret drag timer.

17. yeezus

yeezus Well-Known Member

If there is, it's not rewarding least amount of time. I only do 1 drag per turn, no CT, and it still varies like crazy.

18. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

I have been convinced that the class of a guardian does not affect GP gained, nor does having sisters affect GP gained. I've been getting pretty much the same results as my Vohgless team with my Jodie team.

After being convinced of this I decided to try using different attack patterns when completing the round. This involved letting adds flee, taking multiple turns to kill all the adds, and changing my party (still maintaining all human mages). I always defeated Shannen in one turn, because previous scores for me showed that it did not matter.

Well that didn't have any effect at all either. I consistently get either 5040, 5160, 5161, or 5280. I probably will get higher/lower scores every once in a while, but that's my usual range.

Todd likes this.
  19. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I haven't been able to top 5400, consistently get only ~5000 when I OHK every stage. Using all human mages: Uhse/Karen/Chelsea(Glutton)/Fyuzal/Ken, everyone recoded and level 90 except Chelsea who is only lvl 60 or something.

Going to try after fulling leveling Chelsea to see if there's a difference. I have also found that even with a full human+mage team I wasn't hitting 5000 if I failed to kill everything(enemies fleeing).

edit: Not so sure anymore, I have every unit leveled to at least 90 and OHK the entire screen every stage and I still got 4920. Is it really because of unit class? I kind of want to test this by replacing Karen with Bulk but he's not leveled and I'm not sure I can OHK Shannen without Karen.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  20. Akemnos

Akemnos Member

Is my math wrong or is it actually impossible to get 3,000,000 Girl Power points without spending money, unless we get a much better option in week 2?

using the average above of 5400 GP per run we need to run 556 runs (3000000/5400=555.55)
    event is 2 weeks long so to make 556 total runs we need to run 40 runs per day (556/14=39.71)
    at 40 runs per day that means we would need 400 stamina per day as the quest is 10 stamina per run
    Stamina recharges at 1 per 5 minutes which means we get 12 per hour.
    Max stamina generation per day would than be 288 (12X24=288) that leaves us 112 stamina short per day to possibly complete the necessary point total.