Girl Power Values

Discussion in 'Events' started by LegendaryFrog, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

I didn't look at your math, but I believe that has been the consensus, yes.

I think the hope is indeed that there will be higher girl power-grossing fights in the second half.

2. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

If Shannen (quest) is the highest available then yes, it would be impossible to reach 3 million without spending energy OR ranking up for free stamina refills. If you just run Shannen (quest) without any stamina rot and without refilling from day 1 then you'll hit a little over 1 million over the 7 days (I think i used 5160 as my basis). That means you'll need almost double to reach the 3 million mark. I don't have my math on me, but the other day I calculated that a new quest that is worth about 80% more would be required to reach 3 million without refilling. If the difference beteween Chelsea and Shannen is any indicator, then a new GGA quest should be more than enough to hit 3 million assuming you have farmed a bit during week 1.

Sean Bond likes this.
  3. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

Spending a couple of energy is perfectly acceptable cost for earning a pact of conviction

lynx likes this.
  4. lynx

lynx Well-Known Member

Totally, it's still worth it to get Z-ticket even if I have to spend 10 energy.
    And we get like ~30 energy from this event anyway.

EDIT: Tiffana Quest gives ~23,000 GP for 20 Stamina. So it's very much possible to get to 3 millions GP without using energy refill.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    mudamuda likes this.
  5. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I did the math too and it is impossible to get to 3 mil without energy refill. Since the rewards between 1.3 mil and 3 mil are basically useless filler, that basically means they aren't about to let you get it for free. Though to be fair quite a bit of energy is given in the rewards, and if you farmed your rank considerably it may be possible to reach 3 mil by refilling with that reward energy.

I don't even average 5400/run, it's more like 5000 and I have a full human-mage team(and I seem to be dipping under that average more now that I replaced Uhse with Jodie(facade)).

6. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

Well now you can get over 20k points for 20 stam which is approx 2x the points per stam, should make it possible to get all the way to 3 million without energy I think, assuming you got a fair amount of points in round 1

7. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Most I got so far is 20k with the same human mage team.
    Anyone getting more?

8. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

People have reported getting 25k. I also saw someone say 19k. So I'm guessing the usual range is high 19k - 25k.

tieuzbao likes this.
  9. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I usually get at least 20k, haven't gotten any lower and the max I've gotten is 23k I think.

10. Akemnos

Akemnos Member

I seem to hit either 21000 or 22500 for most of my runs.

11. Alcana

Alcana Member

I get between 15k and 17k with my lvl 65 guardian team and lvl 40 equipment for tiffana quest.
    So to get 3 000 000 I will need 200runs (lets suppose i get 15k because it makes the maths easier).
    200 run => 200 *20stamina *5min =>20 000 min => 333 hours => 14days.
    I do not know how much girl power you had before part 2 (I stopped at Jodie because I got her 1 days before the end) but if you are one of those who got Ayana on the first half and you get 20k now you will only need 100run => 7 days of energy
    I do not see how it is possible without energy refill (except if you are awaken every time your energy refills ).
    Tell me if my math is wrong.

In the end I will still get some Z mages and a lot of rewards but it is frustrating to see how much I need to farm.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  12. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:

If you run a full mages team you should get around 20k / run

And yes you need to refill but you get 20 energies at 1,3 M so is worth to invest some to get a guaranteed Z ticket

Depending on your rank you will need more or less

With a full human mages team you should get about 20.000 points run (usuallty more).

But lets go with your 15 K math

3 M points at 15K run = 200 runs = 4000 stamina

There are 4 days of event left (a little more)

4 x 24 x 12 = 1152 stamina

1858 stamina in refills.

Lets suppopse your Max stamina = 70 (Rank 10)

1858 / 140 = 14 refills

So you could reach 3 M points, in 4 days out of 14 from event and till get the 3M only by using half of the free energies you get from event.

People playing the event from the start should have got:

Week 1: 7 days x 24 hours x 12 stamina/hour = 2016 stamina / 10 sta/run = 200 runs of Shannen x 5000 GP/run ---> 1 M points
    Week 2: 7 days x 24 hours x 12 stamina/hour = 2016 stamina / 20 sta/run = 100 runs of Tiffana x 20000 GP/run ---> 2 M points

Total = 3 M points

I must say average for the runs with human mages is slightly over that

Also if you need to refill a little should be fine since they give you literally 30 energies just from the GP rewards with accumulative points.

Alcana likes this.
  13. Alcana

Alcana Member

Wow looks like a lot of farm.

That is true, the event is really generous. I did not see it this way because it takes me some time to kill the boss. Refillling stamina was not really worth it for me.
    I was really impressed when I found out some people sharing Ayana before the end of the first half.
    I do get slightly more than 3600 for Shannen and could not do it at the start of the event. On the bright side, it was still challenging to defeat a boss the first few times and there is few random because you can influence some of the boss attacks.

Rydia likes this.
  14. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    If you are able to kill the Mobs during the stage you should try to kill Tiffana.

Bring a full fire/earth team. If they are Human Mages the better but if not you are going to get more points form Tiffana anyway so try to do her over Shannen.

If you play the boss stage well Tiffana shouldnt hit you at all.

Always stall the Silence out (like wait 5 turns avoiding her areas, no need to pincer)
    Pincer once you dont have silence:

If sword Pincer Vertical
    If lance pincer Horizontal

If there is a orange area just move away from those tiles ^^

15. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

If you are low rank (like less than 90 stamina) then you can also fairly easily refill your stamina by farming rank. The latest chapters give a lot of exp and you could do this pretty easily especially if you’re only in the 70’s for stamina.

Alcana and Rydia like this.