Girls Gone Astray Event Information

Discussion in 'Events' started by Rydia, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    So from today and until 10 January we are getting the Girls Gone Astray Event.

This event will be splitted in two halfs (more about that later), from 28 Dec to 3 January and from 3 to 10 January

During this event players willhave the chance to recruit five different Z characters, get energies, recode materials and a new item named Tickets of Conviction which grants a Z character/weapon pull when using them!

How does the event work?

During the event duration by completing quest players will gain points named Girl Power, these points will acumulate and will reward with different prizes depending on the amount of GP gained.

Where can I get the GP (Girl Power) points?

You can get GP points in three different ways:

1) Playing the part one of the GGA story in the Happening now! event tab. This will reward you with 600 GP (and 1 energy) the first time you complete it and will unlock the Chelsea and Shanen quests. You can also replay the chapter as many times as you want to gain additional GP points from the battles against monsters and from sparkles (but the quantity is very low so I dont consider it worth to farm).

2) Playing any quests that have stamina cost, the higher difficulty of the quest, higher amount of GP you get.

3) Playing the special quest unlocked after completing the GGA story part 1. This is, by far, the best spot to farm the GP. Repeating Shannen quest will give you a great amount of points.

How can I get more GP?

You get extra bonus points if you play Mage or Human characters, a full party of characters that are Human + Mages will give extra bonus GP. This only applies to quests and not to the story mode

Which are the rewards?

There are 2 type of rewards

Rank rewards

Based on the final score you get compared to the rest of players. Rewards include energies, recode and leveling items and 1 special character for the highest positions

There will be a total of 2 leaderboards. The GP are independant between them and will get reset from first week to second week.

- Rank Rewards (1st week) from 28 Dec to 3 Jan.

People that rank SS or Z can get the character Shannen, CHRONICLE (Z rank will also get a Z guaranteed ticket).

Rewards list:

Rank Z: Ticket of Conviction x 1 + all lower ranks rewards
    Rank SS: Shannen, CHRONICLE x1 + all lower ranks rewards
    Rank S: 2 Z Set of recode items (1 DNA + 1 RNA for Z and lower class characters) + all lower ranks rewards
    Rank A: Pact of Resolve Ticket x 3 + all lower ranks rewards
    Rank B: Normal Energy x 10 + all lower ranks rewards.
    Rank C: Mighty A x 5 + all lower ranks rewards.
    Rank D: Zapper A x 5 + all lower ranks rewards.
    Rank E: Metal Ticket x 5 + all lower ranks rewards.

These rewards will be sent to the players during 3 Jan maintenance

- Rank Rewards (2nd week) from 3 Jan to 10 Jan.

We still dont have the list of rewards but most likely will reward the character Tiffana in her kimono outfit.

- Total Girl Power Rewards:

These rewards are independant of what the rest of players do and will count all the GP points earned during the whole duration of the event (28 Dec to 10 January)

3,000,000 GP: Ticket of Conviction x 1
    2,500,000 GP: 1 set of RNA recode items (for Z and lower class characters)
    2,000,000 GP: 1 set of DNA recode items (for Z and lower class characters)
    1,700,000 GP: Mighty A x 10
    1,500,000 GP: Zapper A x 10
    1,300,000 GP; Normal Energy x 20
    1,000,000 GP: Ayana SHEPHERD
    800,000 GP: 1 small set of RNA recode items (for A/B characters)
    700,000 GP: 1 small set of DNA recode items (for A/B characters)
    600,000 GP: Mighty B x 10
    500,000 GP: Zapper B x 10
    400,000 GP: Metal Ticket x 10
    300,000 GP: Pact of Resolve Ticket x 2
    200,000 GP: Normal energy x 10
    100,000 GP: Jodie FACADE
    80,000 GP: 1 small set of RNA recode items (for A/B characters)
    70,000 GP: MATK Earrings 5 x 2
    60,000 GP: 1 small set of DNA recode items (for A/B characters)
    50,000 GP: ATK Earrings 5 x 2
    40,000 GP: Mighty C x 10
    30,000 GP: MDEF Ring 5 x2
    20,000 GP: Zapper C x 10
    10,000 GP: Chelsea, GLUTTON
    7,000 GP: Metal Ticket x 5
    5,000 GP: DEF Bracelet 5 x 2
    3,000 GP: Pact of Resolve ticket x 1
    1,000 GP: HP Earrings 200 x 1
    500 GP: Normal Energy x 3

These rewards are sent to the players as soon as they reach the amount of GP needed to get them.
    How much do I need to farm to get all the rewards:

This depends entirely on you.

When going for the total rewards I would use 2 different aproachs

1) Getting 1,300,000 Points during the 15 days of the event to get: Chelsea, Jodie and Ayana + 23 Energy + 3 Pact of Resolve tickets. This would imply getting about 87k points per day.

2) Going up to 3,000,000 Pointsduring the 15 days of the event to also get the Ticket of Conviction (guaranteed Z character of weapon). This would increase the amount of points needed to get daily up to 200k and is currently imposible to achieve using the current quests without spending energy to refill stamina and an insane amount of grinding. But is possible next week we get new quest that will reward more points so we need to wait and see.

In my opinion, if you arent going to farm up to 3 M points for the ticket of conviction might aswell stop at 1,2 M points since in my opinion the rewards in the middle arent worth the extra effort.

What about the rank

Similarly to the total rewards you can either

Go for rank A to get the 3 resolve tickets + 10 energies

Go for rank SS to also get Shannen (players in position 51 to 100)

Go for rank Z to also get a Z guaranteed ticket (players in position 1 to 50)

Looks like the cut is pretty high to get in the spots needed to get Shannen and the Z ticket and is probably going to be reserved to whales that will spend money in refilling. But at least the other 3 characters should be obtainable for everybody.

On a personal note the characters I liked more were Tiffana followed by Shannen (being Shannen the one i want most even if Tiffana was my favorite <.<) so looks like I wasnt lucky here :_( at least I hope I can get the other 3

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    cjguitarman, tobsy, tieuzbao and 8 others like this.
  2. Zeroelcapo

Zeroelcapo Well-Known Member

Nice post thanks Ryd! :cigar:

Rydia likes this.
  3. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

Thanks for the detailed breakdown. It’s a bloody shame MW games have no auto-feature. That’s a metric %#^*-ton of grinding for a game with so little to use the new Z guardians on.

Rydia likes this.
  4. icehro

icehro Active Member

Please guys press F for Shannen. That poor girl get bullied in her own quest by hardcore farmers. BUT SHE IS ALSO IN TOP RANKINGS REWARDS.
    F

Ps : Thank you @Rydia for taking time to write down all rewards :p

Rydia likes this.
  5. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

This event seems copy-pasted from Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius.
    Exact same type of stupid grindy system.

I wish gooch never played Exvius.

6. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

Same. But these kinds of bait-n-switch ‘free’ events have been the industry standard for ages. The manual play is what kills it for me. I value my fingers and spine more than some pretty mages.

7. fei_dante

fei_dante Member

Thanks to @Syntax from discord :
    fhs - Today at 9:52 PM
    Z 1-50
    SS 51-100
    S 101-1000
    A 1001-2000
    B 2001-3000
    C 3001-4000
    D 4001-5000
    E 5001-
    i was aiming for SS, with that information, that seems impossible for me :)

tieuzbao, Syntax and Rydia like this.
  8. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

The bar for SS keeps getting higher, too. When I went to bed last night I had ~100k GP to reach SS. When I woke up I had ~250k to go o_O at this rate I don't think I'll ever make it. Maybe I'll go play mustache cup in TB1 :sorry:

9. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

I'm just curious is anyone on TBF anywhere in SS or Z ranking?

I'm currently S ranked #260 with 416k-ish...

And it says I'm 831k GP away from SS!!!

10. Rydia

Medals:
    Im in S too, 878k and almost 380k from SS ...the gap is getting bigger and bigger

Im sure some of our members are in SS/Z tho I wonder how much is the cut to Z right now ._.

And we are halfway of the event yet!!!

tieuzbao likes this.
  11. Caliban

Caliban Active Member

Another S here, 350k and 900k needed for SS :banghead: I'm giving up

12. Jeba

Jeba Well-Known Member

The real question is if anyone is still in D or E :troll:

tieuzbao likes this.
  13. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

Good gravy. Are people training their cats to play?

tieuzbao likes this.
  14. Rydia

Medals:
    Refilling with energy

15. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Wow you're more than double my GP and you're still only S?

Obviously I am not shooting for the ranking rewards considering they're obvious tailored for whales and Russian oligarchs...only top 100 for top rewards and the other two kimono girls? Boooo! What about us peasants!?

Hahaha haha true. I wonder how many actual "active" players are in TB2 compared to TB1.

Rydia likes this.
  16. Ph B

Ph B Well-Known Member

Last time I checked on the other Terra Battle discord event tracker, about 4-5 hours ago, rank 4 overall had 3.2 million. Rank 2 had 4.4 million

tieuzbao and Rydia like this.
  17. chulainn

chulainn Active Member

Sure, but the potential for an RSI alone deters me. Also, so...so...soooooo boring ;)

Rydia likes this.
  18. mudamuda

mudamuda Active Member

I'm in S too. I think anyone who is actually actively spending their stamina bar on the event will be S at least, but SS+ is a whole other level of dedication and willingness to spend. Even though my place in S doesn't fall much(in fact it raises bit by bit) the amount to get to the next rank just keeps increasing like crazy because everyone in the next rank is very actively defending their place.

I'm only aiming for 1,300,000 GP total for Ayana and the 20 energy. Anyone who knows they won't get even near SS rank should just save their energy.

19. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

Just using my stam without any more refills seems to be enough to stay in S, though my rank is slipping slightly. Fortunately I'm at the top 100 of S so I think I'll easily stay in S even with some rank decay. I could get SS if I dedicated myself to it.... but no thanks. I'll definitely get the 3 million overall, though. Hoping that part 2 will have a 15 stam (or even 20 stam?) quest that gives more points. That will probably drastically cut the dullness of the grind.

cjguitarman and tobsy like this.
  20. cjguitarman

cjguitarman Well-Known Member

I think this competitive farming event is a good alternative for those who don't enjoy direct PvP. I am very glad there are two sets of rewards so that even if you don't rank high you can still get nice things from the total point goals. The problem is that the Chelsea and Shannen battles are horribly boring. It would be much more fun if they were something like "survival mode" where you faced increasingly difficult battles with better GP drops for surviving longer.