Got Djagos for a Z guardian...should I reroll?

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by tieuzbao, Sep 24, 2017.

1. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Z - Djagos
    SS - Conrandt
    S - Shean
    S - Bali
    S - Chacha

And a handful of As and Bs...what do you guys think? Good enough or should I reroll?

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    not an expert here, but know that you need good equipment as well as guardians give you only skills, and not stats (if I got it right)

*waiting for someone to actually reply to your question*

tieuzbao likes this.
  3. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    For the time being, Z Equipment is actually preferable to Z Guardians because they actually determine most of the damage you will be inflicting on enemies. Basically, what Equipment did you get out of your rolls, because skills are largely only important for tackling elemental weaknesses at the moment.

tieuzbao likes this.
  4. Rob

Rob New Member

If you want immediate power and to be able to complete every event quest, then you'd need powerful weapons to start. For the long run, however, they just have to make decent weapons available for every player (through story or events).

If I had your roll, I would keep the account and hope for decent weapons in the future. Especially since Djagos has Negotiator, which proves extremely useful in recruiting free guardians.

tieuzbao likes this.
  5. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Thanks guys. From what you guys are saying it seems that Treasure Hunter (I'm assuming there's someone with such a skill already) is more valuable than negotiator at this point.

And yeah I'm a bit torn since this roll didn't have any decent weapon...repeat reroll is too annoying to me ugh.

Seriously though, if they're going to throw the weapons and guardians in the same INFINITY POT...there is better be an "easier" way to get some decent weapons soon.