In this guide, I will give you all the information I found inside the Hunting Zone code and data. Data coming from Terra Battle version 2.4.0. Character level influence First important thing: I never saw any indication that your characters level have an influence on Hunting Zone drops. I am sure that it have no influence when the drop items are chosen. There may have some hidden code in another place, but it is unlikely. I searched a lot, and never found something like that. The only influence of the indicated levels (1-19, 20-39, 40-69) is to adapt the monster levels: they will never go outside of the range. Bosses It is the same behaviour for all the different zones, no matter their type or their level: the boss have a 10% chance of appearance, and he will always drop 3 items: 2 basic items picked from the same table, and one advanced item. Not all bosses can loot all items. You can see the possible items for each boss later. Drop Tables Asides from the bosses, each monster have a fixed set of 1 to 3 items that can drop. Each item have an associated drop rate. It means that you can loot up to 3 items on the same monster. The drop rate in Hunting zone 3 is higher than zone 2, which is higher than zone 1. All data below. As you can see in the following tables, Puppet Time is a little special: the same kind of ennemy may appear several times in the table, with a different loot table. It means that the game handle them as if they are different monster types. Pudding Time MonsterItemsRatio zone 1Ratio zone 2Ratio zone 3PuddingFire Ring Dark Ring Orichalcum17% 17% 3%46% 46% 4%68% 68% 5%Star PuddingIce Ring White Ring Dark Matter17% 17% 3%46% 46% 4%68% 68% 5%Teddy PuddingLightning Ring Green Ring Animaton17% 17% 3%46% 46% 4%68% 68% 5%Runny PuddingOxsecium4%5%7%Spawning rule (same rule for all 3 zone levels) Each round, either 3 or 4 enemies are spawned at a time. Each pudding have the same chance to be one of the 4 pudding kind. Note that on each battle, one random pudding is chosen, and its drop ratio is forced to 100% for its first item (so Fire ring, Ice ring, Lighting ring or Excecium). This may be to ensure you will always have at least one drop per battle. Spoiler: Expected drop count How many of each item can you expect for one run, or if you spend 100 stamina? Those number are computed on average, hence the decimal. If you kill every monster, you have on average 3.5 monsters per stage, 5 stages per run. Note that the 10% Boss appearance is not taken into account: the real numbers should be slightly higher. Item for one runZone 1Zone 2Zone 3Fire Ring0.742.012.98Dark Ring0.742.012.98Ice Ring0.742.012.98White Ring0.742.012.98Lightning Ring0.742.012.98Green Ring0.742.012.98Orichalcum0.130.180.22Dark Matter0.130.180.22Animaton0.130.180.22Oxsecium0.180.220.31Item for 100 staminaZone 1Zone 2Zone 3Fire Ring7.4413.4214.88Dark Ring7.4413.4214.88Ice Ring7.4413.4214.88White Ring7.4413.4214.88Lightning Ring7.4413.4214.88Green Ring7.4413.4214.88Orichalcum1.311.171.09Dark Matter1.311.171.09Animaton1.311.171.09Oxsecium1.751.461.53 Boss drop Boss will always loot 3 items 2 items picked from: Fire Ring Ice Ring Lightning Ring Dark Ring White Ring Green Ring 1 item picked from: Orichalcum Dark Matter Animaton Oxsecium Tin Parade MonsterItemsRatio zone 1Ratio zone 2Ratio zone 3Tin FencerTerra Swordsteel Spirit Tears Spirit Particle17% 3% 46% 3% 4%68% 4% 5%Tin KnightTerra Spearbronze Moon Tears Lore Particle17% 3% 46% 3% 4%68% 4% 5%Tin ArtilleryTerra Bowstring Rainbow Tears Wish Particle17% 3% 46% 3% 4%68% 4% 5%Tin ElectrocasterTerra Staffwood Sea Tears Warped Particle17% 3% 46% 3% 4%68% 4% 5%Tin FlamecasterTerra Staffwood Sea Tears Warped Particle17% 3% 46% 3% 4%68% 4% 5%Tin DarkcasterTerra Staffwood Sea Tears Warped Particle17% 3% 46% 3% 4%68% 4% 5%Tin FrostcasterTerra Staffwood Sea Tears Warped Particle17% 3% 46% 3% 4%68% 4% 5%Spawning rule (same rule for all 3 zone levels) At start, 3 enemies are spawned. Then, 2 new enemies each round, to a maximum of 12 (meaning than if you kill everybody, only one enemy will spawn on last round) Each enemy can be: - 25% chance: one of the 4 caster (equal chance for each) - 75% chance: one one the 3 weapon user (equal chance for each) Spoiler: Expected drop count How many of each item can you expect for one run, or if you spend 100 stamina? Those number are computed on average, hence the decimal. If you kill every monster, you have 12 monsters per stage, 3 stages per run. Note that the 10% Boss appearance is not taken into account: the real numbers should be slightly higher. Item for one runZone 1Zone 2Zone 3Terra Swordsteel1.534.146.12Terra Spearbronze1.534.146.12Terra Bowstring1.534.146.12Terra Staffwood1.534.146.12Spirit Tears0.270.270.36Moon Tears0.270.270.36Rainbow Tears0.270.270.36Sea Tears0.270.270.36Spirit Particle0.000.360.45Lore Particle0.000.360.45Wish Particle0.000.360.45Warped Particle0.000.360.45Item for 100 staminaZone 1Zone 2Zone 3Terra Swordsteel15.3027.6030.60Terra Spearbronze15.3027.6030.60Terra Bowstring15.3027.6030.60Terra Staffwood15.3027.6030.60Spirit Tears2.701.801.80Moon Tears2.701.801.80Rainbow Tears2.701.801.80Sea Tears2.701.801.80Spirit Particle0.002.402.25Lore Particle0.002.402.25Wish Particle0.002.402.25Warped Particle0.002.402.25 Boss drop Boss will always loot 3 items 2 items picked from: Terra Swordsteel Terra Spearbronze Terra Bowstring Terra Staffwood 1 item picked from: Spirit Tears Moon Tears Rainbow Tears Sea Tears Spirit Particle Lore Particle Wish Particle Warped Particle Puppet Show MonsterItemsRatio zone 1Ratio zone 2Ratio zone 3Projectile PuppetSerenity Shoot52% Projectile PuppetBenevolent Fang52% Projectile PuppetClaw of Fate52% Projectile PuppetForlorn Stone52% Casting PuppetSerenity Shoot Claw of Fate22% 22% Casting PuppetBenevolent Fang Forlorn Stone22% 22% Piercing PuppetSerenity Shoot Wisdom Flower 52% 52% Piercing PuppetBenevolent Fang Tail of Insight 52% 52% Piercing PuppetClaw of Fate Pelt of Knowledge 52% 52% Piercing PuppetForlorn Stone Shell of Madness 52% 52% Casting PuppetWisdom Flower Pelt of Knowledge 22% 22%22% 22%Casting PuppetTail of Insight Shell of Madness 22% 22%22% 22%Slashing PuppetWisdom Flower Wisdom Flower Serenity Shoot 20% 80% 17%Slashing PuppetTail of Insight Tail of Insight Benevolent Fang 20% 80% 17%Slashing PuppetPelt of Knowledge Pelt of Knowledge Claw of Fate 20% 80% 17%Slashing PuppetShell of Madness Shell of Madness Forlorn Stone 20% 80% 17%Spawning rule (same rule for all 3 zone levels) Puppets appear by 2 or 3 at a time (random between these two numbers), but there will never be more than 4 concurrent puppets on the board. Each new puppet can be: - about 14.3% (1/7) chance: Casting puppet. Then, random determines which one of the two kind of drop it may have - about 85.7% (6/7) chance: Other puppet (Projectile for zone 1, Piercing for zone 2, Slashing for zone 3). Again, pure random for choosing which one on the 4 drop list is picked. Spoiler: Expected drop count How many of each item can you expect for one run, or if you spend 100 stamina? In Puppet time, I cannot know how many foe you will be able to kill. So the numbers are not so important: the most important are the difference between zone levels. For those numbers, I made the assumption that exactly 20 ennemies are killed per run. Change the numbers depending on your kill speed. As always, 10% Boss appearance is not taken into account. Item for one runZone 1Zone 2Zone 3Serenity Shoot2.542.230.73Benevolent Fang2.542.230.73Claw of Fate2.542.230.73Forlorn Stone2.542.230.73Wisdom Flower0.002.544.60Tail of Insight0.002.544.60Pelt of Knowledge0.002.544.60Shell of Madness0.002.544.60Item for 100 staminaZone 1Zone 2Zone 3Serenity Shoot25.4314.863.64Benevolent Fang25.4314.863.64Claw of Fate25.4314.863.64Forlorn Stone25.4314.863.64Wisdom Flower0.0016.9523.00Tail of Insight0.0016.9523.00Pelt of Knowledge0.0016.9523.00Shell of Madness0.0016.9523.00 Boss drop Boss will always loot 3 items 2 items picked from: Serenity Shoot Wisdom Flower Benevolent Fang Tail of Insight Claw of Fate Pelt of Knowledge Forlorn Stone Shell of Madness 1 item picked from: Spirit Particle Lore Particle Wish Particle Warped Particle Orichalcum Dark Matter Animaton Oxsecium Gormandizer Hunt: Tears In this event, there is no fixed drop table. Each monster can drop a random item, and only one (the only exception being the boss, who have 2 items). Tear Hoarder have 100% chance to drop a Tear. The type of tear is chosen randomly (equal chance for each). All Bombers have 25% chance to drop only one item of the following pool (each item on the pool have an equal chance to be picked): Serenity Shoot, Wisdom Flower, Benevolent Fang, Tail of Insight, Claw of Fate, Pelt of Knowledge, Forlorn Stone, Shell of Madness, Terra Swordsteel, Terra Spearbronze, Terra Bowstring, Terra Staffwood, Fire Ring, Ice Ring, Lightning Ring, Dark Ring, White Ring, Green Ring The gormandizer boss have a 20% chance to appear. He always drop exactly two items: one random Tear, and one random Ore. Conclusion Some quick conclusions from all this data: If you need some specific items and can't kill all monsters, concentrate on the suitable target As always with random-based data: some will be lucky, and some extremely unlucky. Even with a 5% drop rate, you can never win an Animaton from the last 100 killed Teddy Pudding! The drop rate increase for some items (Ores) is low, lower than the stamina increase. You will win less Ore per stamina in zone 3 than in zone 1, but more rings, and it will take less time to farm. It's up to you to decide which hunting zone is better for you. Read carefully the charts: Forlorn Stone for instance seems to have a much higher drop rate in zone 1 and 2 than in zone 3 (it may be a bug or an error from my side, but I checked twice, and it seems this is correct) Some items never drop in zone 1 (asides from bosses, of course): Tail of Insight, Wisdom Flower, Particles, ... Hope this is helpful. ~ Terra Battle Forum Staff. Contributors Guide compiled by @Tharos and proofread by @Kivanc. All data is extracted by @jnalyz and @Tharos and used with their permission. Disclaimer & Copyright Mistwalker can change how hunting zone monsters spawn and/or their corresponding drop rates at any given time with a direct or stealth update. Although we will do our best to update the information when such an update happens, Terra Battle Forum takes no responsibility due to potentially stale information provided in this guide. You can use this information in another web site, provided that the content is not changed and proper credit given to myself, @Kivanc, @jnalyz, and this forum.