Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Guides' started by Tharos, Dec 31, 2014.
Unstickied and linked to the main guides thread.
Thank you so much! very time consuming statistics
Very interesting! One thing you didn't mention : does Treasure Hunter work in hunting zones?
Yes, it works on the whole game. If a monster can drop an item, then Treasure Hunter works on it. Just the same as Negociator (Pro) works on all dropable monsters.
Ok thanks, it's a bit off topic, but does it also work on the co-op eidolon quests?
Yes, it works during the Eidolon quests: if you have a monster with 6% chance of dropping Exp boost. If each one of the 3 players have a Treasure Hunter character, the drop rate will be 6 + 3*75, so 81%. Obviously, the same rule apply for the items used to upgrade Eidolons.
Last thig to note for coop/eidolons: The eidolons themselves have a 50% drop rate on first level (e.g. Artemis I, but not II or III). This 50% drop rate is not related to capture rate or item drop rate: as of 2.2 version, there is no way to increate this rate (no negociator, special item or other things)
More detais about Treasure Hunter (and Negociator) here
Yes I knew about the eidolon drop rate and that's why I had doubts about TH working for their items. Thanks for clarifying that.
thanks for the data first of all, every useful and I'd like to know if the drop rate data still up to date?
Because according to my personal rough testing, the ores dropped per 100 stamina is higher in zone 3 budding time than zone 2. that might be the data changed? or my testing is just not more enough to show the accuracy?
Yes, the data is up to date as of v2.3.0. I am trying to check on every new version it something has changed or not.
I added a version number on the OP, I will try to keep it updated when a new version is out and I am able to confirm the numbers (or change them)
How many times did you test pudding time? Because if you look at the chart: kill everybody, for 1000 stamina, and on average, you will have roughly 12 ores of each kind in pudding 2, and 11 in pudding 3.
So a single Ore difference (by ore kind) for 1000 stamina, it should be difficult to test precisely.
Ok, indeed, I only test for about 15 times in zone3, 20 in zone2, so pretty sure its not accuracy enough , thanks for infomation
Is the data in this thread 100% confirmed? I could have sworn that two times something fishy happened... Once a runny pudding left a chest and I didn't get an oxcecium at the end, and another time I didn't see any runny pudding drop a chest, but I did get the oxcecium. Maybe both times I was mistaken though.
The oxcecium can also come from the pudding king ,but not sure why the "..Once a runny pudding left a chest..." though :|
Yes, 100% confirmed that Runny Pudding can always drop Oxsecium, and 100% confirmed that the only other pudding that can drop Oxsecium is the boss.
It did not change in the 2.4 version.
I you could have a video next time it occurs, it might help us to understand what went wront.
There was no king, but I was probably mistaken both times. Thanks for the answers!
Updated the OP with some info on Gormandizer:Tears event. Nothing fancy, only added the info already available and confirmed it with v2.4 data.
Is the Puppet Show chart messed up? The Zone 3 ratios don't make sense to me. It lists a Wisdom Flower at both a 20% and 80% drop rate for the Slashing Puppet. Same with other items from that point on.
It's because this kind of slashing puppet can drop un to three items, two of them being wisdom flower. If you are lucky, you can roll the two flowers, but most of the time, people will roll the one at 80% and miss the other one at 20%.
I checked the table, and there is no issue with this drop chart.
Ah, that makes sense. I didn't consider one enemy dropping multiples.
While this is an extreme case, for those interested in getting rings and have 3TH, Pudding Zone 2 is better than Pudding Zone 3.
Assumptions: 4.375 monsters of each type per run & Tharos drop rates in the first post
So with 3TH the drop rate per monster that drops a specific ring are as follows:
Pudding Zone 2: 80.5%
Pudding Zone 3: 100%
Which means expected drop count for each ring per run are as follows:
Pudding Zone 2: 3.522 rings per run
Pudding Zone 3: 4.375 rings per run
Which mean per 100 stamina you will expect the following:
Pudding Zone 2: 23.48 rings per 100 stamina
Pudding Zone 3: 21.88 rings per 100 stamina
While it is an extreme case, just a small case to look out for.
@Tharos, would it be possible to have the spawn rules for coin creeps please ?