[Guide] Moon King with different teams (Full farmable with Bahl Starter)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Rydia, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Moskentraumen

Moskentraumen Active Member

Has anyone been looking for a method to beat sun king with a somewhat realistic roaster?

I got Hakann and Marcus, almost 100 Luck. And all farmable characters. But still no magic Rapper. Is it a good idea to build a hybrid Team to beat Moon king?

2. kramerica222

kramerica222 New Member

You may be able to, but run the risk of fighting the hard mode version of the Moon King.

I am also trying to formulate teams for the MK right now. So far I tried this setup with no success mainly due to adds not being killed fast enough: Bahl, Suoh, Grace, Clara, Palpa, Schweiz (assume all recoded and 100L). I thought having 2 tappers would help for the final burst.

However, I do have Olber which would be very helpful in defense and healing, but dunno if I am sacrificing too much damage for him. I also did not put invincible in the team. Ella is also at 100L though I haven't considered her.

3. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Olber is basically the MVP of this boss, you should really put him in your team.

You dont have Snaip?

The "optimal team" I recomend for Moon King is:

Bahl^ --> Bring her

Schweiz^ ---> Bring him

Olber^ ---> Bring him, put a healing companion on him

Gego^ -->You can sub with Palpa^ with Tronic Gal

Snaip^ --> If you dont have him Suoh^ will do

Gatz^ --> You can sub with Grace^

If you feel that you are lacking on healing you can bring either a healing companion on Grace or bring a healer or invincible with a healing companion instead of her.

4. kramerica222

kramerica222 New Member

Well, I finally scored a kill. Went with Bahl, Grace, Invincible, Suoh, Schweiz, and Olber. Instead of all those fancy SS weapon otomos I just reverted back to 3 skullsplitters (and a bow for invincible), and 2 healing rods for Schweiz and Olber. I still feel like I got really lucky since I wasn't paying too much attention to MK's health and I got it to 305k HP, and then got a triple pincer. Those wormholes make it almost impossible to get a double pincer the next turn; I dunno if I would have had enough DPS if I didn't get a triple pincer in the previous turn.

Anyway, I got my first sun king. Based on a total lack of a Sun King guide for a mostly free team I'm assuming it's not feasible right now. Should I just raise all of the "normal" sun and moon kings?

5. Moskentraumen

Moskentraumen Active Member

Though you can farm the Z versions on l99 moon/sun king, it is a good idea to farm up to 6 moon kings on moon king stage with a physical team and evolve them into moon king z to be prepared.
    In do not see any way to farm sun king without moon units, esp. feno.
    In particular, cause you need a very reliable way to farm that stage, as you may have to run it very, very often. I have done 50 runs so far... And even with moon units runs are long and need quite some concentration, i can tell