Guji's Attempts at Art: Terra Battle 2 Adventures!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Gujiniuniu, Nov 16, 2015.

Do you think Kem looks frightening? (in the official art, not mine!)

Poll closed Aug 30, 2017.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Sometimes

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Member

11:32 pm for me.
    I almost forgot to post today...
    Page 3 with Gaiga~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Member

Thank you! :love:

yka likes this.
  3. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Member

These are the last two pages, both TB2 fanart now. One of them's an abandoned sketch so I'm putting both OwO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Well TB2 could be a prequel for all we know, but I wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking "what if they watched the film about Korin^?" Also I was very uncreative so the order of the triplets from left-to-right is still Kit, Lind, and Khem just like in their official artwork...

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  4. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Member

[​IMG]
    I was browsing the TB2 wiki, and on Nene's page was written that Kuku, Nene, and Sarah are childhood friends. So here they are picking flowers.

Tujion and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  5. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Member

Hello everyone and welcome to Guji's Terra Battle 2 Adventures!

Synopsis: Guji begins playing the highly anticipated Terra Battle 2 and enjoys it until she comes across something not even she can ignore! Thus she recorded her adventures in order to rant and not flood the discord chat which mainly focuses on rerolling anyways! Accompanied with drawings.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I live in EST which meant the game would be playable at 2AM for me, and it was a school night. Even though I decided not to wake up in the middle of the night I still occasionally woke up thinking about the game.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was rushed to try to get something done in-game before school started in the morning, so I was extremely done with how long it took to load the game.

Also even though the end of chapter 2 was to be expected, I wasn't expecting it. So I felt really bad after it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The first thing that Nene said made me immediately think "big sister type." I don't know why.

Looking at every piece of art I could find, I built up this expectation that Kuku was a very serious and severe character (because he never smiled in any art). So I was really amused when he said things like "Yeowch!" I lost it when his icon spun around when those orblings jump-scared him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(This is the rant part.)
    I was genuinely excited for chapter 3! I was looking forward to Nene and Kuku... cause I was kind of shipping them already... But then the chapter kept crashing and every time I'd resume it'd crash forever and ever unless I restarted it. Which I did! I didn't give up! After 4 or 5 restarts (I lost count) I finished that chapter. I was triumphant as the "Chapter Clear!" came on and super happy when the story cutscene started. And the conversation was going to be about Cynthia and Ganah and Nene and Kuku.... and there Cynthia said "What about that boy with you?" and then it crashes.

Just kill me now.

As long as I could see the story of the game without problems, I could ignore the bugginess. But I missed it! I tried restarting the chapter again, but the game treats it as if I was doing my second playthrough of it. I didn't even get a refill of my stamina! I wanted to farm Levi some more! I'm just so infuriated and disappointed right now.

Edit: yea i found the story myself on someone's stream. pffffff

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Tujion likes this.
  6. Tujion

Tujion Well-Known Member

Your humongous excitement explodes in my browser. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Nice drawing!
    Happy playing!

7. phoenixaph

phoenixaph New Member

<33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice art!!!!!! (should i make a thread as well tho)

8. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Member

Thanks Tuji! Sorry for the large images; I didn't think my phone had the capacity to take images that large... q.q;; I've made them smaller so I hope they're a bit better.

<3 glad to see you here phoe! If you have anything just make a thread cause your art is great o/

9. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Member

[​IMG]
    A little disappointed they didn't show any interaction with the characters when they met up with Nene again, but I imagined. And then I pulled out the tablet after a year. :rolleyes:

Also Kukurakan will forever be a crybaby to me now. Sarah ruined his image for me :troll::
    [​IMG]
    Obviously he's always frowning 'cause he's always on the verge of tears...

Edit: I keep forgetting how big these get since I always post them on my phone. They're more manageable now.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Tujion and Isuldew like this.
  10. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Member

[​IMG]
    "I have Levitation and Treasure Hunter too!! Q~Q"

I miss my GatZ (and Ami'sandra Z and Lewto Z), but I haven't considered touching TB1 again lately. RIP.