Has anyone gotten 70 day login achievement?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by Gujiniuniu, Feb 26, 2018.

DID YOU GET IT?????

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. I missed a day or more

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

Last Thursday (the 22nd) I heard from Lynx on discord that his alts received the achievement, and his main didn't. Well neither did I... The 60 day one was supposedly February 12th, so the 22nd should've been the right day. But now it's the 26th.

The issue doesn't have to do with the Valentine's login bonus issue, because I do not have that issue (I was able to start the Valentine's login bonus on the first day).

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Nothing as well, and my streak starts from the day the new achievements were announced... so today is my... 76th day? Or something? I'm not very lucid right now, but I think I should have received it. As I'm not playing TB2 as hardcorely as TB1 I'm not paying much attention to these things but that's weird, maybe the valentine event has something to do with that.

I remember I got the one for 60 and 65 tho, but don't have a clear idea about when this happened.

3. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    I dont have it :/

4. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Today we ALL got 3 Energy for the "inconvenience"... of course this hasn't restored our login streak, that has now fallen back to 0. I've contacted Silicon Studio in merit, here's a chunk of their reply:

So, @ affected users, know that SS is (probably) still trying to find a way to solve this issue.

Gujiniuniu likes this.
  5. tobsy

tobsy Active Member

Gaddaaaamit. Yeah figures... I never got my 80 days consecutive login bonus... guh.

6. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

(Late) UPDATE: SS has acknowledged the issue.

I already messaged support before this update, and a day later I got the 80 day achievement. However I've heard on the Reddit Discord that some people still haven't gotten the 80 day achievement, though they were supposed to.

I don't think they are able to tell the difference between a legitimately reset counter and a bugged reset counter, therefore if you believe you have the issue you should message support.

tobsy likes this.
  7. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

Update here (I guess)! I tried to comment on Silver's thread, but then he locked it.

** Silver: there's a reason why this happened **

8. Todd

Todd Well-Known Member

I got the 70 days one but then I missed a day after that.... whoopsies, might take awhile to get the 80