Hello hello~~~

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alexaaa, Jul 27, 2017.

1. alexaaa

alexaaa New Member

Hiii, I just started playing like two weeks ago and yeah, here I am. I'm finally hitting a big wall with my first team (Grace, A'misandra, S'naip, Samupi, Iskar, and Bagunar as a placeholder) at ch. 23 lol but mostly I'm a little frustrated because there's a 10+2 event and I'm five energy shy of my first big pull. Still, that's what FC is for (I'm off to that subforum now).

It's nice to meet y'all!

Rydia likes this.
  2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Hello!!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forums, the best place to complete your FCB is asking in chat

Another easy way to get 10 extra energies is doing one code swap with another player, you can check the rules for it in the following link Referral Codes: What are and Rules on How to Share ยท Post here yours!

The community here is very friendly and we are always willing to help, so if you have any doubts or questions dont be shy and create a new thread :goodjob:or you can just ask in chat.

Also make sure to take a look to our Forum's Index of Guides

Hope to see you around ^^

Enjoy Terra Battle :love::love::love:

3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Welcome to TBF :D
    I really hope to have a chance to play with you one of these days <3

For any doubt about the game feel free to open a new thread;
    For any question about the forums remember that you can always PM me or Rydia.

See you around then :greet:

alexaaa likes this.
  4. codedLotus

codedLotus Member

Welcome to TBF! Enjoy the game, and always ask questions if you have them. Come for the game, stay for the community!

alexaaa likes this.
  5. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Welcome! @codedLotus is right, you really do come here for game info and stay because the community here is great.

Also, I'm not saying to spend money on the game if you don't want to (seriously, I'm not), but when I'm very close to enough energy to pull, sometimes I'll just put a couple dollars in to thank MW for their work on the game (and do a sweet 10/2 pull). Also, I've mentioned this before, but if you're on Android, Google has an app called Rewards which gives you surveys at random times. Payout is from $0.10 to almost a dollar, so if you're patient you can usually amass enough money in your account to purchase some energy. It's a good way to not spend your own money but still augment your energy.

Finally, drop in chat sometime, if you'd like. You'll find there's almost always someone there to help out with co-op, strategy or just talk, and everyone is really nice in chat.

alexaaa likes this.
  6. alexaaa

alexaaa New Member

Everyone is so sweet ;; I'll be popping into chat periodically. @Sean Bond I know what you mean about thanking developers for their time and effort. I wish I weren't flat broke right now lol but I get a paycheck in a few days so I'll put a little money into the game. In particular, I'm motivated by the lack of ads and the gorgeous gorgeous art. I'll see y'all around!

Silver Mitsuki and Sean Bond like this.
  7. viewer

viewer New Member

Hello this is new member of the forum. I too thank for developers...

Rydia likes this.
  8. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    oh, welcome to you too viewer, you could have started a new thread just for you :)

9. admq25

admq25 New Member

Hello everyone, this is Ramu basically from India so nice to be here.................

10. Silver Mitsuki

Medals:
    Welcome to you as well <3

If there's something we can do for you, don't hesitate to create a new thread!