Help building special team

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Jausha Bakkas, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Jausha Bakkas

Jausha Bakkas New Member

hello guys, need little help of which nice guardian to have in my team.

you see, I make the team, into all out in the type section, this is because I want they are ready when there is any event or quest that required only on type of job to gain extra point. there is another team which consist pretty balance character. but for that section it is pretty much covered up.

here some of the guardian list, I know its bit messy due to chocolate event pull hahaha. so I apologize in advance. and thank you!

2. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

What kind of team do you mean? Or do you just want us to point out nice units??

3. Snooze

Snooze Member

Hello, I think he asks which toon can he add into his mono teams (spellblades, casters, warriors).

If i remember correctly, Gyut.ron, in your mage team is a physical damage dealer but his skills activate like casters. He should be equipped with ATK weapons, and in a physical team.
    So you could replace it with Scarlett RNA for the fire buff for her and Djagos.

Jausha Bakkas likes this.
  4. Jausha Bakkas

Jausha Bakkas New Member

just like snooze said, I need a line up of team that consist only one type. and I'm not really sure, which guardian to pick. if you see from picture there some guardian that I have choosen, but not sure are they effective or not.

5. Jausha Bakkas

Jausha Bakkas New Member

ah! I see. will do so!

6. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

Okay!

Your spellblades team is already pretty solid, just recode your Samatha to RNA for the skill Doublehand. Also replace Zomberger with either Gun'ford DNA (A class earth lizardfolk) or Shean DNA or RNA (S class deer).

Your mage team is also pretty good, but I'd replace Gyu.tr0n as well for one of the kimono mages or R'un. If your mages don't have a lot of B, I'd recommend the kimono mages a lot because they're already boosted to 100. You can also farm Ryujin RNA from the Ryujin quest; he is a very solid ice mage.

I don't think you should put Scarlett in unless you are going to build a mostly fire element team. Bibi'lamia is a more general buffer, but she only buffs adjacent allies.

I'm not entirely sure about warriors... almost anything is better than Enaveldt. Replace him with Norah RNA (B class tiger) for the physical amp x1.25. If you have Lyon, Lyon is a better version of Norah.

Jausha Bakkas likes this.
  7. Jausha Bakkas

Jausha Bakkas New Member

okay, will changed my team as soon as posibble! thanks!