Help building team

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Jausha Bakkas, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Jausha Bakkas

Jausha Bakkas New Member

with my pool of character right now, I have 4 active team. however, with my not so new yet unexperience title, perhaps you guys can help me with some advice :)

also, some of them can changed job now. however, which of them I should invest more?

Moskentraumen and Rydia like this.
  2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    You can do a nice Sword team if you want

Amisandra Korin Bahl Gatz Zuzu + last slot you can use any of these depending what you need: Raprow^ Grace Amerpact, Dracorin....Bahamut/Leviathan.....

About characters i recommend you to unlock all jobs on the POF and POFoF Characters as explained in the guide

Then for characters I would unlock all jobs and level to 80/80/80 I would give priority to these:

Korin (only if you are going to use him in your main team)
    Zuzu (only if you are going to use him)
    Raprow^ (only if you plan to use him)

then

Bahl
    Grace
    Amisandra
    Palpa
    Gatz
    Amerpact
    Raprow^

Those first that way are ready to recode in the future. I wouldnt unlock any other characters jobs besides this list and POF for the moment ^^

I recommend you to start farming coins as soon as you feel ready and complete the coins pacts

All info here:

https://terrabattleforum.com/threads/completing-the-coin-pacts-pof-and-pofof-for-dummies.12914/

If you need help to finish SBing Dracorin we can help you in chat, Dracorin is a very reliable character for a new account, also getting Bahamut and Leviathan when you are strong enough is a good idea, they are extremely good mages

Jausha Bakkas and secangel like this.
  3. Jausha Bakkas

Jausha Bakkas New Member

4. Rydia

Medals:
    LoL crappy xDDDDDD

5. Rydia

Medals:
    Recode:

Leviathan^ Bahl^ Snaip^ Suoh^ Gatz^ Zafitte^ Amisandra^ Palpa^

Shinen Party:

You dont need a 100L team to farm Shinen, a 80L team will be enough or even a "any" luck team if you own a Kiss Bottle

Bahl^ Snaip^ Suoh^ Gatz^ Zafitte^ Kraken Kino^ (with his OII)

Shinen guide:
    https://terrabattleforum.com/thread...nt-teams-farmable-with-bahl-included-d.13643/

Forest of luck:

If you want to take on ALL dragon kings with a single party go for:

Party 1: Bahl^ Snaip^ Gatz^ Zafitte^ Amisandra^ Palpa^

Remember you need to bring a 100L team for the dragon kings.

PDK: Bahl^ Snaip^ Gatz^ Zafitte^ + Palpa^ Amisandra^ (alternatively you can replace Palpa/Amisa with Suoh^ or even Kraken Kino^)
    RDK: Shinen^ Amisandra^ Palpa^ Invincible^ Seiryu^ Zafitte^
    IDK: Palpa^ Zafitte^ Invincible^ Seiryu^ Seiryu + Suoh^ (alternatively if you want easier runs you can use a 100L Bagunar^ instead of Suoh^ by re-recoding him multiple times)

If you are having problems with beating the Dragon kings and AFTER you finish your first 100L party you can LB a SECOND party in the forest that will make taking on them MUCH easier:

Party2: Chirol Lacuma Myne Koko Lewto Feno

PDK: Bahl^ Snaip^ Gatz^ Zafitte^ + Palpa^ Amisandra^ (alternatively you can replace Palpa/Amisa with Suoh^ or even Kraken Kino^)
    RDK: Shinen^ Amisandra^ Palpa^ Lacuma Chirol Zafitte^
    IDK: Palpa^ Zafitte^ Invincible^ Seiryu^ Myne + Bagunnar (re-recode him)

Guide for the dragon kings:

https://terrabattleforum.com/threads/guide-farming-the-dragon-kings-with-a-full-farmable-team.13184/

After you get the PDZ from Inexorable Dragon King you can also recode and level
    Bahamut^ Odin^ Lewto^ and Koko^

I can give you aditional details on the companion once you are going to go for each boss

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018