Help) God-Tier list

Discussion in 'Units & Items' started by micah koo, Oct 4, 2017.

1. micah koo

micah koo New Member

I want to know which Characters are called God-tier now??

If anyone can tell me, it would be alot helpful to newbie like me.

2. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

micah koo and Alcana like this.
  3. Alcana

Alcana New Member

Hi !

I recommend you to take a look at this post

https://terrabattleforum.com/threads/jars-of-feets-z-class-tier-list.11032/

This mentions the Z characters that are the strongest. Even if you get a Z on the lowest rank, this is still something really good for for you ! A "lower tier Z" is still one of the best character in the game.

It also depends what you are looking for. If you start, you might want to take a close attention to the holy trinity (strongest damage dealer on sword(bahl)/bow(snaip)/spear(ma'curi)). Those are B or A character and you will probably have at least one after 3 *10 pull. You can recode 2 of them. A recode means you get an evolved version of the character (starting level1) but waaayyyy stronger once they are max level.

I recommend you to check the wiki for any new character you get and see if you can recode them in the future.

http://terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Adventurers

I can still give you some exemples.

Healer B : kuscah or sorman. Both have heal all and heal*1.5

Healer SS becoming Z : amisandra and amina. Their recode are the best healer in the game also with heal all and heal*1.5

elemental mage A becoming SS: amerpact (ice) and daiana (fire). Their recode have some of the highest damage in the game even if they lack aoe.

You can also check the dps chart on this page

https://terrabattleforum.com/threads/guide-classement-dégâts-dps-ranking.7906/page-14

Some character that are not "top tier" but everybody will recommend you to get at some point.

Characters you can get every week (still need a decent team to fight them) : Odin (spear) ,Leviathan(ice), Bahamut(fire),

Characters you can get with gold farm : You will need to be very patient here and farm a lot of gold... Because you will probably get every small monsters in the game before having a chance to get them. You can get Seiryu (darkness) which you can recode to get an even better version, or Invincible Z. You also have Suoh (a great sword character) and jaguna (a nice support character) once you recode them.

Just be carefull as you can get some characters only during special events (senala using energy and clara for free during vengeful heart) or in story/sidequest (mutoh/shinen)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    micah koo likes this.
  4. Alcana

Alcana New Member

micah koo likes this.
  5. micah koo

micah koo New Member

6. micah koo

micah koo New Member

Thanks for your kind reply.

I already saw posts that you linked, but Those post couldn't let me know lastest tier. So I asked here class tier again.

7. micah koo

micah koo New Member

I totally agree with you

8. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Tier lists tend to fluctuate based on what is happening in-game. For example, when Shin'en was yielding massive amounts of CT tickets, Mizell^ was the most in demand unit in the game, and due to her high matk/magic taps, was "god tier." Now that Shin'en is stingy (sorry, guys) and Nazuna has the same omicron, that use is not very relevant, so she's just top tier in a generalized sense.

Olber^ is top tier currently, because he's very useful in the newest endgame bosses (Sun and Moon King). Feno is top tier because she's the best unit (mage) in the current most-desired element (Lunar, because it/she makes farming SK for Royal Ringstone possible). Sayu is top tier for being the most important unit in defeating Mutoh. Bahl^ is top tier because she's the best physical unit, and makes physical runs that seemed impossible, possible. Schweiz is top tier because he has augment-all and CT+4.

Many people would say that the current overall champ is Tronic Gal, because she combines Schweiz's CT+4 and Augment-all with extremely high matk/mdef and has good DPS in both the new elements (making her the perfect tapper for both bosses).

Sorry for the wall of text; my main point in giving examples is that depending on what you're trying to do, different characters will be the "best" for that time period. If you're doing story mode, even a really good healer will help you immensely through the game.

micah koo likes this.
  9. Alcana

Alcana New Member

You are right, those posts have not been updated lately but most of it is still valid.
    I gave some examples of adventurers you are more likely to get and you will keep using most of the time(except B healers and maybe jaguna ^^) because I had no idea what was of your knowledge about the game and to get all the Z with enough skill boost you will probably need a lot of money (and patience for special energy events).

I hope you will get some good adventurers/companions !

Edit : I saw you got some nice starting team on an other subject ! (as mentionned you do not need amisandra at the start but later her recode will be much appreciated )

Some adventurers will probably stay forever at the top but 100% agree with you !

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    micah koo likes this.
  10. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Top tier:

-Tronic Gal/Feno/Ashe
    -Sayu/Myne
    -Any double tapper (Tronic,Schweiz,Peyrna,Annu)
    -Gegonago/Gatz/Olber
    -Amina/Amisandra
    -Mizell/Nazuna
    -Bahl/Snaip

Im excluding free units.

Moskentraumen likes this.
  11. The Duke

The Duke New Member

That Reddit List is... questionable.