Help me to build my main deck

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by micah koo, Sep 30, 2017.

1. micah koo

micah koo New Member

Hi. I started this game 2 days ago.

I need some help to make my main deck.

Z class: shay/ Alika/ Nakupi/ Mizell

S class: Sheena/ Amisandra/ Djugan/
    Bahl/ zafitte/ Shberdan/

A class: Eileen/ snaip/ burbaba/
    Manmer/ kem/ nakupi/
    Metupi/ harold/ maralme/
    Valraine/

B class: Grace/ macuri/ amazona...etc

I'm using Mizell/ Shay/ Alika
    Amisandra/ bahl/ eileen

for my main deck now.

If anyone can help me to build my main deck, I would appreciate about your help.

2. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

First of all: welcome to TB.

Nice pull with Mizell, Bahl^ and Alika^.

Alika^ has the skill treasure hunter, which will help you to get needed items. Mizell is one of the best and most wanted charas in game. As both are Z class it will be tough for you to level both up.

Bahl^ is the queen of physical dps.

With S'naip and Ma'curi you got two more of the strongest physical charas as well. Both have in job 2 the skill x1,5 atk which raises the damage to insane amounts. S'naip got a recode too, which makes him second best dps chara in game after Bahl^.

Team I would use are S'naip, Bahl^, A'misandra (after recode best healer in game with Amina^), Mizell because it's Mizell and magic aoe damage helps to clear stages fast in first chapters. Same with Alika^.

Eileen is a good choice to because of her levitation all skill. This will help you much in some chapters (i.e. chapter 18). Zafitte has it too and the skill frequency +20% chain. This skill raises chances a skill will trigger. A chara without skill boost is almost useless. A reason why I would prefer Zafitte over Eileen.

Level up Ma'curi too to use him from time to time when spear damage is needed.

Most of all: have fun with the game. If you need help jump into the Discord chat or taigachat here. Invitation for Discord is on top of the chat in tbf.

Rydia and micah koo like this.
  3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Lets see... you have some pearls in there, congratz :3

So, let's start from the top: as I don't have much time now I'll give you a (very) short description for each unit, with a final idea on how I'd assemble a team, clearing out any doubt in another moment (unless another user precedes me :p ):

A short word before I begin: in case you don't know, some units in TB (not all of them) have a Λ (lambda) form, which can be seen as some sort of "power up". As you noticed (as you have Alika Λ), they can be found on the same pool of the common characters, but they can also be unlocked by playing the game. My list also takes into account this :3

Z Classes
    Shay, Nakupì: as you know, Shay is one of the new Z, and because of that I can't really tell anything about him as I didn't have the time to do proper tests, but it looks like he's specialized on dealing a focused damage, and unlocks most of his skills on the latter levels of his job 3, so is a big no. Nakupi is.... meh. Let's go back on this later, if we don't have

Alika surely isn't OP, but she has some neat AoE (her skills damage all the units on the same row or on the same column of the pincered units) and her Treasure Hunter (inherited from her original jobs) will help you to drop the items you'll use to power up your units ;)

Mizell is a must here. Her recoded form is one of the strongest unit available, and you want to use her as much as possible to increase her Skill Boost to help her to trigger her skill more often.

SS/S Classes

Sheena, Djugan and Sh'berdan no. Sheena has been a strong SS, capable to both deal damage and heal your units in the past, but with the advent of the Z classes you want to focus on the best units (thing that will help you to get SB on them while using them, getting an advantage on the long run), Djugan is a support for a team with several spear units, and Sh'berdan is placed on the same level of Nakupì Λ (i.e. we'll come back later on him)

Bahl Λ is a beast, one of the higher DPS in the game thanks to her stackable buff Phys Damage x1.5. Give her this skill, increase her Skill Boost, and see every boss fall in one pincer :joyful:

Zafitte is one of my first S classes, and I highly recommend you to use her as 1. you already have enough fire power (so you don't need another power creep) and 2. she's a little Swiss Army knife, with skills like Levitation (useful in ch18), Build Bomb (useful to oneshot the Runners in the Metal Zone: take a quick look at this video of mine and give it a try in the Metal Zone 7 currently open in Arena ;) ), Panacea (chapter 27) Giga Regen and, most importantly, Frequency Up that will make you enjoy the game more, by helping your units to proc their skills much more often.

A/B class:
    Eileen is a support without much use, Burbaba is meh (later on units will stop pincering and start attacking you in many other ways, so his counters are... well, not useless but really close), same for Manmer, Kem, and everybody else, except for:

S'naip, that once recoded becomes a beast just like Bahl Λ, reason why you want him in your team as well
    Ma'curi, that doesn't have a recoded form, but is part of the "Holy Trinity" with Bahl and S'naip.

==============================================

So, my suggestion is to use this team: Mizell, Alika, Bahl Λ, Zafitte, S'naip and Ma'curi.

You'll have magical damage, a physical/magical hybrid that will give you an easier time with the chapters filled with dark units, a support and 3 physical monsters xD

As I said, I'll add more details later (if you still need support), for now tell me/us if there's something that you don't understand <3

EDIT: Zyron beat me by one minute xD

micah koo likes this.
  4. micah koo

micah koo New Member

Thanks for helping me to decide what to raise first :)

I'll definetely use Mizell/ Alika and Bahl first because I guess these three are core chara in my account.

and now, I have new problem.
    I heard about holy trinity. I don't know what exactly it is, but I think it's something like synergy. So, I will put macuri and snaip to main party.

[Mizell/ Alika/ holy trinity / ]
    there's only one empty seat.

I can't decide what to choose between healer(amisandra) and supporter(zafitte).

which one should I choose?

5. micah koo

micah koo New Member

Hello mitsuki.

I do thanks for your kind post.

Actually... your opinion and zyron's are almost same :) which means I can trust you two guy's opinion.

After read your reply, I admit that I fascinated about holy trinity. Can you explain what is holy trinity?

Anyway, as I replied to zyron's, I will choose Mizell/ Alika/ holy trinity.

and now, I don't know which one I should choose for my main party between Amisandra and zafitte.

Could you tell me which one would be better?

6. Zyron

Zyron Well-Known Member

S'naip, Bahl and Ma'curi are called the holy trinity because these 3 are the top ranked physical charas in game. No synergy by using them unless the damage output using all 3 is awesome.

I would use Zafitte because of frequency and levitation all. You can heal your charas by using a healing companion on Zafitte. Most times you won't have to heal, because your team will wreck most enemies before they can do major damage.

micah koo likes this.
  7. micah koo

micah koo New Member

Perfect.

My problem is already gone now.

Thanks !!