HELP: Stuck in a black screen after last update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by BlackSama, Mar 31, 2018.

1. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

My tablet turned off while playing (need to replace its battery) and now when I launch terra battle after the new logo says connecting and instead of showing the "do you want to continue" menu I am stuck in a black screen unable to continue. Anyone has any hints, I do not mind losing the stage I was playing on.

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    This already happened to other users, but at the moment I can't remember if the only solution found was to delete data (and, by consequence, the whole account) or if there is another way to fix it :/

Of course, wait for someone else more expert on this than me to step in before doing anything.
    Are you playing on an Android device? In case you need to actually delete your data you can always make a pre-emptive backup with Helium (it doesn't need root).
    For rooted devices, the procedure described here to backup your game data should still work.

Again, waiting for someone more experienced than me on this.

BlackSama likes this.
  3. Yuarknow

Yuarknow New Member

Dont delete data first,Login in another device (fortunately i have two phone,or you can simply borrow from someone)if you can login in 2nd phone your main phone naturaly can Log.(3 times black/ waiting screen)*wipesweat*

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    BlackSama likes this.
  4. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    As I always keep a second phone as backup I didn't mention it but yeah, is the safest thing to do.
    Still, I'm a bit worried about Black not having a second device as his thread starts with "HELP".

Anyway, Yuarknow's sounds like an easy fix that won't allow you to continue to play the stage from where you left from but that won't make you lose your account either, so if you're scared to lose your login streak listen to him, the more experienced user we were waiting for xD

PS: sorry for the eventual scarejump xD

BlackSama likes this.
  5. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

You mean transfer data to my phone? is like 1 years old I am not sure if that transfer will work. Where is the game data stored?, I just installed root explorer and have access to the game files, I noted there are two folders for the game one in the root\sd\data\android folder and another in root\data, can't I just delete the saved data of the stage? I got yesterday the new Feno so right now have every unit in the game from POT.

Edit: I do not think this is going to work going to bet my life in this game with the transfer code which is almost 3 years old. Android app is showing a black screen even with a renamed savedata.bin so this game is not going to launch, period need to delete and reinstall.

Edit2: Game data transferred successfully.... first thing I will do is create another data transfer data so I can get it back on my tablet, then another one for backup, can it be played on both devices?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  6. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    I edited the thread title because was all written in caps. Added the HELP tag to give it more visibility xD

I also moved it to the correct subforum it was in General xDDDDDDDD

Gratz on the succesful transfer, and yes it can be played in both devices (not at the same time) but after you transfer from one device to a second one the transfer data are "used" so even if you dont lose the data on your first device you need to create a new transfer to keep your account safe.

BlackSama likes this.
  7. BlackSama

BlackSama Active Member

Thanks sorry for the title and location was really stressed, before uninstalling the APP I went to app administrator and hit the clear cache button, and voila tablet back to work, not sure if was the clear cache or because I played one stage on the phone first, but anyway I am going to leav it on both devices just in case, and created another saved data that is already in cloud storage. Thanks everyone for your help.

Rydia likes this.
  8. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:

Ah dont worry LoL, I only mentioned it bc Silver commented about the HELP thing xD.

Sometimes i have to move my own threads bc i post in the wrong place :D

Im glad to know you solved your problem ^^ and yes leaving it in both devices and having a backup is a good way to keep your account safe :D

Have fun! :greet::greet::love: