Help with leveling and recoding

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by dyniel, Aug 19, 2017.

1. dyniel

dyniel Member

Thank you for the answers ;)

I got pretty much everything from TP already :) even all MM^ tickets, wormhole etc. I didn't got Thunderstorm Wand but I think I can skip that, also I have Clara O from previous TP

I understand everything and I have just one question, I already have Clara^ and she is at 15% SB (I got her from energy pulls :( ) so I understand Idea is to farm Marilith and recode Clara to get more SB for Clara^ is that correct? So my question is how many times I can recode one char to maximize SB, or I can recode one char only once? This question apply to Velraine too as I got her ^ from energy pulls before as well.

2. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

You can recode charas til they reach 100% sb or 100 luck.

dyniel likes this.
  3. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:

Actually you can recode then only until they reach 100% Luck, once they are 100 L you cant recode them anymore no matter how much their SB is.

Yes, you can recode a char multiple times until they reach 100% SB as long as the dont reach 100l before the sb

So of course, you can also recode Velraine more times. I think there is a part about it in the POF guide that explains the different options:

So if you plan to max velraine by recoding her twice recode her now, the first of all characters. That way you can recapture mechanic Kino before it leaves, then, unless you had an steel dragon you should wait until joker is back to recapture it.

Also I dont know if you are doing the Weekly Challenge but you are in a point of the game where it should be posible to complete both times and get in the ranking. Thats 2 energies/week

dyniel likes this.
  4. dyniel

dyniel Member

Thanks you both ;)

I decided I'll skip Velraine for the moment and focus my stam on VH :love:

Rydia likes this.
  5. dyniel

dyniel Member

https://imgur.com/a/frJ45[​IMG]
    Finally!!! After few failed attempts I got Ella^ :love:

At first I was thinking you get 50 sec for EACH floor :banghead: but Rydia straighten me out ;)

Now I'm gonna focus on recoding Clara and getting her again and also on obtaining Leviathan, big thanks to Rydia for video Tailored for my team (You were right Peyrna didn't need SB at all) If someone is curious here is the link:

Also respect for clearing this dungeon without S/B and practically right after we decided to change my team composition :goodjob:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    Zyron, Mako and Rydia like this.
  6. Rydia

Medals:
    Don't worry about Levi recoded yet

You need 100L first Shinen for that.

For your 100L team I recommend you these
    Of course recode the ones you havent recoded yet starting by Bonna first, she is an excellent forest carrier

Bahl
    Snaip
    Palpa
    Amisandra
    Bonna
    Senala

The best feature of senala is her Senala O. Once you have Senala at 100 L with her O you can bring a team with 5 memberst at 100L and a 6th that can be only 40 Luck giving you a lot of advantage in many dungeons.

Jennish is a nice unit too but having senala is better to Luck her first.

Also re-code and finish the luck to 100 of the POF units: Suoh Cam Velraine Jaguna so you dont pull them when pulling from pacts. Repull all pof chars

Aditionally you want to 100L: Leviathan/Bahamut and Odin^ by re-recoding them

Once Kraken Kino is in the arena farm him to 100L and get his OII so you can get ready for shinen. Ill give you the guide once you have the kraken.

You want Shinen for LeviR, makes the dungeon extremely easy.

Also buy all the disarmers you need them for LeviR too (there are 20 in TP this week)

Here is a video to get Ella O with farmables ^^

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  7. dyniel

dyniel Member

Nice one thank you, I already recoded bonna and she is on 52L. I'm gonna work on the units you recommended to luck up and wait for Kraken kino then ;)

Rydia likes this.
  8. dyniel

dyniel Member

Hi Guys time for another update, Consecutive Login day 44 ;)

Here is my updated roster with all new recodes :love:
    https://imgur.com/a/EYWxJ/

I'm done with VH, Got Ella and her O (both were painful, respect for Rydia for doing them without s/b and on the first try lol) Maxed Clara^ SB and got Clara at 70% with all 3 jobs unlocked.

I re-pulled everyone from POFoF and POF I needed for recodes, so both pacts are finish again.

This is list of character I can recode:
    https://imgur.com/a/sfgAH

Question number one, should I recode anyone from this list? (Note: I already have A'merpact,Burbaba,Sh'berdan and Ra'prow ^)

Second question.... what next ;) I'm currently using my stam. on Alika to help out community, and farming TP so I can buy few thing from there. There is no information about any upcoming event (returning one) so dunno what to prepare for really and were spend my stam beside Alika

And Finally what team I need to assemble for Leviathan Recode, if possible I would like to use any of my 100L units be cause I need 80L chest (Levi fangs for Senala recode) I really don't wan't to LB'ing all 6 units in the forest (Farming Luck is not for me, even couple levels for Suoh and Camellia were painful)

And again big thanks for everyone in chat for help with obtaining math for my recodes :love::love::love:

Rydia likes this.
  9. Rydia

Medals:
    First of all congratulations, thats a really really impresive progress for just 1 month of playing.

For recodes: finish Jaguna luck to 100, and re-recode velraine for the same purpose. You can recode Daiana, i think she is nice. Rejin^ is good in Pvp so you can recode him aswell ^:^

Next things you can do are Shinen + Dragon kings

For shinen you need kraken kino + his OII

For the dragon kings would be better if you can use a 100L team. At least for IDK. So try to Luck your senala to 40 so she reachs 100L with her O. The other 2 dragons you can do them with 100L or not :3

Leviathan you can use an 80L team, no need for a 100 L one but you totally want Shinen for it so wait until you can farm and get shinen to 100L before doing levi.

So right now try to do the alika event while farming luck on your Luck team.

About your forest party the characters you want to 100L are:

Bahl Snaip Peyrna Palpa Senala and Amisandra.

Bonna is mostly a carrier but since Peyrna has already CT+4 save Bonna to user in future 100L teams probably. If you dont want to do future teams then just rotate the 7 unit. I didnt recommended Peyrna last time bc your image wasnt updated so i forgot you had her lol xDDDDDDDD

10. dyniel

dyniel Member

Thank you ;) so my next targets is Shinen and Dragons :D

Rydia likes this.
  11. dyniel

dyniel Member

Rydia and Moskentraumen like this.
  12. Moskentraumen

Moskentraumen Member

Shinen will be a great addition to your roaster. Keep it up!

13. dyniel

dyniel Member

OK time to get serious :D Forest time #seanbond

I need to get 80L+ team ready for Levi Recoded and team I want to send on holidays for few weeks to Cryptid Forest is:

Amisandra^
    Levi^
    Peyrna^
    Daiana (she is not recoded yet I'm waiting for Tiamat kino to go back to the Arena so I can have him at 100L/SB)
    Senala
    Shinen^

Is this is best team I can use for Levi recoded from my roster?? I don't want to spend few weeks farming luck only to realize I need to change unit or two because I can't kill him, and since I'm gonna farm luck I might as well get SB in the process, what s best skill selection for Peyrna and Daiana to maximize sb boost? (I have skill set for Senala, thanks Zyron :love: )

14. Zyron

Zyron Active Member

The team looks good enough to take down Levi^. Shin'en to destroy the time traps on last floor. Levi^ to break the barrier, Peyrna for taps and as main mover, Daiana^ for ice caps and fire damage. Senala for fire damage and A'misandra for healing.

For maelstrom you will need levitation. Otherwise your charas will be confused. That's missing. Gego would be perfect instead of A'misandra with a healing companion. Or Gatz with an ice otomo instead of Levi. Will take longer to break the barrier though.

Use disarmer for the mines.

dyniel likes this.