Help with my Main Team and leveling/recoding of my secondary units

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Bahamut, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Bahamut

Bahamut The Original

Medals:
    Hello guys,

I just came back to TB with this new game. TB2 is pretty different from the first one, so I'd like to ask your help to pick the units for my Main Team. And also: who else should I focus on leveling and recoding? Is there a Guardian I’ve with an awesome ability I don’t know?

This is my current Main Team: Tsutsura DNA, Roland (which one is better: DNA or RNA?), Samatha RNA & Leviathan.

[​IMG]

And these are all my Guardians. Who else should I level up and recode?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you so much for your wise advise in advance!

Rydia likes this.
  2. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

I see some nice things on your lower ranks:

Hermes B healer jsut as good as a high rank healer with her earea 2 heal and heal x1.5

Mukumba graviton mage with weaponmastery and with her death skills its a great farmer for stages where levi isnt as good or mobs have too many mdef.

Voghless A earth mage with weapon mastery good for raids.

Surge-L B graviton spellblade he has hobble wich is really op right now(but you also have Ji'row wich does the job better) he also has ct+1 otomo on his 50% union.

Karyn B lightning mage with weapon mastery and ligthning amp x1.25

Scarlett B fire spellblade with a stackable "all" 20% fire damage buff.

Dont see anything else interesting on your A and B units and your S+ ones are all good ones imo.

Should decide what to work on depending on your weapons.

Bahamut likes this.
  3. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    you lucky xD

before my reply I have a small question: Gun'ford, the lizardfolk that looks like holding a earth-beer, you simply pulled him? I ask this because we saw him on a scan of a number of Famitsu with a mention of a redeemable code nearby and I thought it was an event character like Yulia.

Pengu DNA has Negotiator, you might want to unlock it as an extra help in case you can't find anyone with a Pro/Master Negotiator around, also I read nice things about Ji'row, so I'd put him in my "exp party" as well. Unfortunately I don't rush and take my time to know a game, so I can't be much of help as andre and my tips end here xD

*Some little extra now*
    One unit I wouldn't use is Leviathan: is pretty strong yes, but you need to SB the other guardians, and I think that you shouldn't use a 100% one that much, leaving her only for the events.

Furthermore, I'd 100% a second Leviathan as well in prevision of possible Earth-type challenges coming next, like Fenrir -assuming that it will be of this element oc- and, unless they are the 2 I see at the end of the list, I'd also add a couple of King Orblings to the list (chapter 2, normal mode with a Djugan, then stop and restart)

Bahamut likes this.
  4. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

Yeah i got gun'ford too a bunch of time on rerolls his RNA looks sick, sadly its worse skilled than his DNA.

Bahamut and Silver Mitsuki like this.
  5. Bahamut

Bahamut The Original

Medals:
    Thank you so much. I'll follow your advice starting by focusing on Ji'row and Mukumba. Then the others you say. Thanks!

6. Bahamut

Bahamut The Original

Medals:

I got Gun'ford in a normal pull. Yeah, Pengu DNA looks like a good addition too! I'll level him up. And yes, I just replaced Leviathan for Ji'row! You're right.

This is how my Main Team looks like now. Thanks!

[​IMG]

And another question: Roland DNA or Roland RNA? Thanks! @andr3174 @Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  7. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

RNA for seasoned pro imo.

Silver Mitsuki and Bahamut like this.