Help with my main team!

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by bio25, Jun 19, 2017.

1. bio25

bio25 New Member

Hi, i have a team and i would like to get some advices or heroes to use because im a little lost... I already completed chapter 9 :)

A´misandra SS job2 lvl 30
    Grace the Markswoman B job2 lvl 32
    Zan B job1 lvl32
    Ba´gunar B job1 b lvl 33
    Zenzone B job1 lvl32
    Velraine A job1 lvl33

I have Burbaba too and tons of monster... what do you think about the team?
    If i play the stage where I get Ba´gunar will grow up their lucky??
    Is there a possibility to get free heroes without using POF or tavern things??

2. Bad_Alchemy

Bad_Alchemy Member

Team will do for now but long term you will only be using A'misandra, possibly Velraine and Grace.

To increase luck, there is a zone called Cryptid Forest. Every time you battle there, a 'Lucky Runner' will appear at least once. You must Pincer it to get +0.1 luck for whole team. It costs 1 stamina so it is common practice to repeat the stage several times each day, eventually you will get the whole team to 100 L for better chests after battle.

Burbaba is rubbish, dont use. Damage is better than defence after you have been hit.

3. CrimsonStar1213

CrimsonStar1213 Member

In my opinion, you should continue to use both A'misandra and Grace, because both of their recodes are considered to be one of the best in the game. (A'misandra is considered to be the most OP healer alongside Amina ^, and Grace ^ is considered to be one of the best bow DPS ingame currently) As for now, keep Ba'gunar/Zenzoze, as they are partially useful in Pudding Show/Coin Creep, and mainly due to the DPS hybrid capabilities in the earlier stages of the game.

If you're talking about "free heroes", there's events revolving around Levaithan, Bahamut, and Odin you can obtain. They are considered to be useful, especially in their recodes too in the future. As Bad_Alchemy said, you need to go to Cryptid Forest to farm for Luck. Just.. don't use Burbaba. He's a bad unit, especially his recode. (cough) I'm not too sure about Velraine herself, since I haven't used her so my experiences with her aren't that good.

4. bio25

bio25 New Member

I just started with a new account, thx :)

5. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, no. You don't actually recruit Ba'gunar in the stage as he's a reward for clearing it. The same thing will apply to Palpa later on. Once you acquire them they are available for further recruitment via the Pact of Truth (SB) and the Pact of Fate (LB).

6. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    I told him to burn his account with Fire and he literally started with a new account with Lewto :3 (thx to Power) xD

CrimsonStar1213 and Bad_Alchemy like this.
  7. Danzig

Danzig New Member

I my self have a squad that revolves around the CIRCLE OF TRENICE ( Swords over Bows, Bows over spears and Spears over swords ) or something however I do still have a way for my characters to heal up while I usually don't do this I keep my nurse ( AMIMARI ) in job two since she has a sword there also SH'BERDAN has a skill called healing fragrance in job one use the skill slots and that's my squad
    SH'BERDAN
    BAHL
    GRACE
    SAMATHA
    SN'AIP
    AMIMARI