Help with squad 2

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Yanyo, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Yanyo

Yanyo New Member

In continuation from my last thread I decided to ignore the whole exploiting the beginning recruit thing and not restart the game. So heres my squad:
    Metupi A lvl 31 Grace the markswomen B lvl 31 Rejin S lvl 31 Whitewyrm B lvl 31 healer C lvl 32 and Ba'gunar the regal B lvl 29
    As it is my luck this has been my other recruits:
    Sh'berdan the malodorous B, Eileen the songstress A and O'pari the blitzer
    So any recommendations? I was thinking about switching Whitewyrm with Sh'berdan.

2. Caraquena

Caraquena Active Member

Swap Sh'berdan for Whitewyrm and Eileen for the C healer. Both Sh'berdan and Eileen have area(2) heals, plus Eileen has levitation which makes chapter 18 a lot easier.

Sean Bond likes this.
  3. Sean Bond

Sean Bond Well-Known Member

Definitely throw in Eileen. I didn't have anyone with levitation until far too late in the game, and it came be really useful. Plus, Eileen's art is great!

4. Tziouv

Tziouv Well-Known Member

You forgot to tell him the trick with which they instantly jump to lvl65 early in-game so they can actually learn the skills.

5. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

This is true plus Eileen only learns her AoE heal in job 3 at level 65 and she needs green rings to unlock job 3...I would stick with healer for now since replacing him would leave you without any heals (unless you have some healing companions). Depending on the chapter (check the elements and circle of carnage for each map) I would stick with Rejin, Metupi, Grace, Eileen, Healer and swap out Ba'g, Sh'berdan and O'pari as needed for the chapters focusing on using Sh'berdan until you can get his job 1 to 65 for Healing Fragrance. Those 3 will cover all elements except for ice (assuming you unlock all jobs).

If you can unlock Eileen's Job 3 and level it to at least lv 15 for Giga Regen, Chain and get Sh'berdan up to 65 for Healing fragrance you should have enough healing to fully replace Healer in favor of one of the other adventurers.