Help with team and recoding

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by Fanatrila, May 16, 2018.

1. Fanatrila

Fanatrila New Member

Hello, I hope you can help me with my team and recoding questions. My current main team is Bahl ^, Snaip^, Andelucia^, Amisandra, Alika and Myne.
    I'm about to recode Amisandra and Zerro (I have all characters needed, but level are missing). But should I replace Alika or Myne with Zerro or not at all? I want to clear the story (I'm at the beginning of chapter 32 at the moment) but also want to build a luck team/good team for several events.
    Which character should I recode after that or should I focus more on luck grinding?
    Also should I boost the luck of Amisandra and Zerro before I recode them? I didn't do it for Bahl and Snaip but I read after I recoded them that it's recommended.

[​IMG]

2. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    You have a good account with a lot of nice characters.

With the recodes you already have should be enough to complete Story and to complete the Final Fantasy event (I noticed you already started it), try to get the 2 Chocobos from it, are really good companions

Wiki info about the event:

http://terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XV

I would just run Prompto stage, over and over again, until you get both chocobos. You will most likely unlock all jobs on Noctis and max his sb while trying to get the chocobos.

About the recodes I would hold on and complete the coins pacts before recoding anyone else because you will get a boost some free characters from those pacts (max luck and max SB) and also will get a bonus on luck/SB when recoding any character if their monsters are maxed-

It can be a little long but will be extremely rewarding on the long term.

Here is a guide about it:

https://terrabattleforum.com/threads/completing-the-coin-pacts-pof-and-pofof-for-dummies.12914/

You can read it and ask any questions you have.

If you still want to recode people now before completing the pacts I can give you some tips about which ones are the best characters to do so, but I would try to hold on.

For a "Cryptic Forest" (luck) farming party you can go with:

Bahl^ Snaip^ Amisandra Palpa Mogha Ellvern

Other nice options are Myne Bonna Leviathan Bahamut

3. Fanatrila

Fanatrila New Member

Thanks for your help!

Then I will try to get the 2 Chocobos and finish the story.
    I will follow your advice and complete the coin packs before recoding.
    Great guide by the way! So did I understand correctly, characters from the POFoF do I level up in luck only through pulling with coins?

Also I'd like you understand more why you chose these characters for a luck team. Are their skills good for this? I can't determine yet which skills are good for this or that, I only ranked the characters through the tier list.

Rydia likes this.
  4. Rydia

Rydia PinkPikaPony Staff Member

Medals:
    Yes you understood the POFoF thing correctly

I chosed those characters because are the ones that will be more useful for you to get at 100l

Bahl and Snaip are top DPS and youll be using them in every Team
    Amisandra is your healer
    Palpa is your tapper
    I picked Mogha because is a mage and can help you to clear forest. Also good for RDK.
    Ellvern gives levitation and a great mover/reg character

Then for the other 4:
    Myne is a good photon unit that can be useful in IDK/Mutoh
    Bonna is just awesome
    Baha and Levi are good mages

Also good charas are Andelucia, Grace, Odin and Zerro but her utility at 100l is below the others I already listed

Fanatrila likes this.
  5. Fanatrila

Fanatrila New Member

That helps a lot. Thanks!

Rydia likes this.