Hey there ! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Milean, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Milean

Milean New Member

Hi !

I'm happily joining this forum since I've been playing TB2 for a few weeks now and thought that it would be cool to get back into TB1 now after not playing for nearly 3 years.
    Looking forward to lurk here and getting to know you guys !

2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    Hi Milean, welcome to TBF :D

Really happy to know that you finally decided to join us, make me know if you need anything and... uhm, I can't believe that I still didn't find a chance to update it, but this thread might give you a hand on getting back in track: I'm back! A summary of what you missed from when you stopped playing.

Here we're all happy to help the new members with tips and any sort of help, so don't hesitate to ask the community for tips and help of any kind <3

3. Milean

Milean New Member

Thank you !
    Seems like i have a loooot of things to catch up to looking at your thread.
    Well I think I'll just be rerolling for a new account (obviously didn't keep the old one from 3 years ago xD) while reading all this for a while.

Silver Mitsuki likes this.
  4. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    If you don't have your old account anymore then take a look at this thread and make me know if among those available there is still something of good for you :)

Remember that if you have noted your old User ID, or have bought some Energy, there is still a chance for you to retrive your old account (if you wish of course) : you find here the instructions on how to proceed :)

5. Milean

Milean New Member

Wow that's very nice of you to make these accounts available for new players.
    I would really be interested by one of them.