Hi Guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LDF, May 18, 2017.

1. LDF

LDF New Member

I'm from China and now taking school in US. I played TB in early 2016, AFKed for a while and decided to return a few months ago. Created a new TB account, got Lewto Z as first pull(!), feeling blessed with that account and sticked to it until now.

I have been browsing the forum for months and just decided to say hi and (hopefully) get more involved in the community! I really like the warm and supportive atmosphere here.

I have LewtoZ and the Z dragons as my magic team, and Bahl, Odin, Grace, Snaip as physics. I just finished the story, now working on clearing POF. Guess I can't call myself a veteran but I do want to play long-term with this account and I'm definitely happy to share my thoughts and stuff.

Anyway nice to meet you guys! Hope you guys are enjoying the game as much as I am.

Rydia likes this.
  2. Silver Mitsuki

Silver Mitsuki The Italian Mod Staff Member

Medals:
    A returning player! Welcome back LDF :love:

As a first thing, you might want to take a look at this thread to see what has been recently added; In case you're interested, Referrals are back for the PC version, so give a read at this thread as well to gain some free sweet Energy :3 Referral Codes: What are and Rules on How to Share ยท Post here yours!

In case you never played with someone else, you probably still didn't collect your First Contact bonuses: hop in chat from time to time and play with us :)

I hope to see you around ^-^