Hiso Bar Vol. 4 & Broadcast of Mist 6 summaries

Discussion in 'Events' started by Tziouv, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Tziouv

Tziouv Well-Known Member

This is going to be a looooong day... :p

Broadcast of Mist 6:

• Sakaguchi, Kino and Akiko Kawano say hello.
    • Kawano sings some songs (her own? dunno).
    • Sakaguchi proceeds to torment production staff by having them sing High Sky in high pitched voices, kinda like Hatano did last stream. :troll:
    • New Line Stamps from Kino:
    [​IMG]
    • Kawano takes the stage again for more songs, with the rest of the production staff, Kino and Fujisaka doing their own versions of High Sky. :playful:
    • A live video recording of Kawano and Uematsu band playing High Sky in a club is shown.
    That was it, short & amusing. TB info should arrive in the main stream in a couple of hours.

Hiso Bar Vol. 4:
    • Sakaguchi and Kino say hello. Kino is already drunk.
    • Kino shows off homemade Tiamat (Kino version) plushie heads she has made. She's probably in the process of making the whole thing.
    • Fujisaka comes in, holding drawings as expected.
    • Suoh^, Camellia^, Eileen^ (SS) and Korin^ (SS) are confirmed for 4.1. Daiana^, Amina^ and Shberdan^ also coming in 4.1 but no more info on them.
    • Chapter 35 images:
    [​IMG]
    • The villainous couple, now in colour:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Metal Zone 7 is accidentally revealed :hilarious:. More details a bit further down when it is properly revealed.
    • The expected Kino Art descents are shown. Spinestrich, Kraken and Slugosaur are briefly shown. They battle against Spinetrich 1, it switches between Sword and Spear weapon types.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Trade post is shown. Notice the "moustaches".
    [​IMG]
    • Metal Zone 7 properly revealed. It works for levels 70-89! Leviathan^ being there might mean that runners are vulnerable to Icebind in this one.
    [​IMG]
    • Fanfare about hitting 2.6 million download ensues, the amount of actual accounts is 7,870,126. Dem rerolls and unsupported region downloads. :troll:
    • Kitase enters during the slide. He leaves and re-enters so he can be introduced properly. :hilarious:
    • FFMobius promo ensues.
    • Kitase busts out some expensive alcohol.
    • Squeenix rep from Hiso Bar Vol. 1 shows up again. She pops off the cork bare-handed. Never mess with Japanese salary-women. :eek:
    • She bows and leaves. Apparently being a human corkscrew was the reason she showed up. :troll:
    • Kazuko Shibuya of Square fame joins in. She talks about her experience working on early FFs at Square. She also made these (the Hiso is in a walking animation).
    [​IMG]
    • Kitase picks up a glass, and gets it outside the room, for the Squeenix rep that left.
    • Promotion for BRA BRA FF concert and FFBE happens.
    • Orlandeau is not content with just breaking FFT, so he breaks the stream too. :p
    • Akiko Kawano joins the couch.
    • Live video recording of Kawano and Uematsu band playing the TB menu music is shown.
    • Sakaguchi calls the Famitsu editor, Hayashi, who is at that point in time in the middle of the Famitsu 30-hour stream. :troll:
    • Obligatory live performance by Kawano. High Sky and an additional song.
    • Live video recording of Kawano and Uematsu band playing High Sky. I think it's a slightly different version. She also sings one of her originals.
    • Lengthy conversation with Sakaguchi, Kitase and Shibuya talking about past experiences, Square related mostly. Sakaguchi takes a bathroom break during stream. No damns were given.
    • Sakaguchi returns, he also brings Fujisaka and Squeenix rep along. Conversation continues. It finishes with some Haku fanart.
    • 4.1.0 arrives on 23th June(?). Next Hiso Bar is on June 25th. Bye bye~~.
    [​IMG]

Feel free to embelish the topic with any more pics or info. Here's an image dump from @mango741.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  2. Ryden

Ryden Active Member

Plush.JPG
    Plush Tiamat ftw!

I've got a couple more pictures depicting some of the items you can trade and stuff about the spinetirch quest.

Apparently, not only items, but also Companions and Money can be traded. Looking forawrd to seeing more details on this. Sadly, I cannot read japanese, so most of my pictures are just a whole lot of guessing.

Thanks for providing the other images and data! I left the stream after Kawano hat sung her songs, so I didn't catch the dates for 4.1 and the next Stream.

Attached Files:

Samba, Tujion, Tziouv and 1 other person like this.
  3. FishInTheDark

FishInTheDark Forum Event Manager Staff Member

New Arena Battles featuring Kino-sensei's version of monsters. The ones that were shown are the Spinetrich, Kraken, and Slugosaur battles.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spinetrich 1 Battle in more details
    *Cost is 1 stamina, 1 Battle
    [​IMG]

*Boss is level 50 and absorbs lightning. Also switches weapons.
    [​IMG]

*Beating the boss gives you about 1000 exp and 1 item.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New Tavern Screen
    [​IMG]

Full Trading post list (for now)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally, for those with foot fetish :troll:
    Kino-sensei's sushi socks
    [​IMG]

Ryden, Samba and Tziouv like this.
  4. nma099

nma099 Well-Known Member

A picture showing the drops from the new event dungeons I guess (translation required ;)):
    drops.jpg

And another picture of the craft shop showing not everything can be purchased with moustache points (also new Otomo icon):
    shop.jpg
    Yeah! Tears again 999 basic items!

Samba and Tziouv like this.
  5. 770

770 New Member

That's coin boost item.

Tala likes this.
  6. Ryden

Ryden Active Member

I know, but they showed another section of trade items for a brief moment, of which I remeber seeing multiple Coin-like icons. So either there's different boosts, or something with the currency coins.

7. Loner

Loner Active Member

So Eileen and Korin recode will be only SS. Well that's suck. Guess Daiana and Sh'berdan will be the same as well.
    Those descents are freaking cute. Will probably farm them for 3000 moustaches to trade for Lani companion lol xD
    Btw I just want them bring FF Mobius event back :( And also TLS but I guess this one has way smaller chance :(

8. Quartzel

Quartzel Well-Known Member

Korin and Eileen recodes are SS ? What's the reasoning for this ?

9. Loner

Loner Active Member

Don't ask me lol. I just read from op and disappointed as well.

10. FishInTheDark

FishInTheDark Forum Event Manager Staff Member

Updated my post with some more details on the Arena Battles and Trading posts. Sorry for the large but potato quality images. The stream was Low-Quality on mobile for some reason. :hilarious:

Based on the offerings, I think they will rotate the items available in the trading post after a certain period.

11. chomiak

chomiak Active Member

You made my day :D

12. Anubarak

Anubarak Active Member

No information about bahl recode v.v
    I don't really know what my opinion about Shberdan^ is. On the one hand bonna wasn't that awesome before her recode too on the other hand... Just take a look on palpa compared to other z class units.
    I hope he will be useful

13. Eladrin

Eladrin Member

Poor Eileen and Korin not deserving the Z-class rank like the impressive Amazora/\ and Nakupi/\. Now the question is, will they be recode-only or will they increase the gold pool ?

Looking forward to the level cap increase too. At least we can now level, recode and level again a unit without ever leaving the MZ (provided MZ7 doesn't start like MZ6 did).

14. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

I'm kind of not caught up. What's the deal with the moustaches?

It's not fair to compare anything to Palpa^. Given how much less material you need, Palpa^ is basically given to you for free for a trial of the tap system.

If Sh'berdan^ gets any 3rd tier skills, he could be quite devastating. Remember he has those "damage x1.5" equip skills. And considering almost all recodes get a 3rd tier skill or a AoE 2nd tier skill, I'm quite looking forward to Sh'berdan^.

I wonder if they can top the Metal Mirrors. Metal versions of Lamia mooks :p?

15. tieuzbao

tieuzbao Active Member

Will the recodes be available in PoT? Really not looking forward to pulling these guys...I am finally SBing my golds to get them out of the pool with hope of pulling the new Zs.

16. Sharrax

Sharrax Active Member

What are those... things? Are those actual game events or a joke? Surely, it looks like game designers are fooling around, but they spent some time of their stream showing some gameplay of this, so I don't know what to think.

Technique likes this.
  17. Balthier14

Balthier14 Well-Known Member

june 23???? really? oh sh111t!!!!

18. jarsoffeet

jarsoffeet Active Member

I'm guessing they thought the z pool was getting to large. I mean if every character eventually ends up getting a z tier recode that might be a bit crazy

19. Person Man

Person Man Well-Known Member

Medals:
    The new metal zone and XP buddy make me believe that the comment a few months ago about changing the level cap to 100 is about to happen. Now that you can get 1.3m xp in 34-10 with Mac, Bonna, attack tapper easily 95% of the time on normal mode, getting 90 to 100 now isn't as off putting as it was before.

FishInTheDark likes this.
  20. Laura Lita

Laura Lita Just a Moderator Staff Member

Medals:
    Kino's stuff cute as usual