How to farm co-op coin

Discussion in 'General' started by Ragnarok, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Member

so I don’t think the world is into this game as much as I am. I love this game. I need co-op coins to recode but cannot find other people online and cannot defeat the boss by myself. What should I do?

2. Ph B

Ph B Well-Known Member

Currently right now the Girls Gone event is happening and most people are spending their stamina farming Girl power. Which might be why you're not finding anyone in raids atm.

It would probably be best to try after the event. Also, drop a line in the terra battle discord chats if you're planning to host. There are people there that will help (mostly leech of your stamina)

3. Gujiniuniu

Gujiniuniu Active Member

The current event has a few co-op medals as rewards for collecting total girl power (GP)! You get 50 at 60k GP, 50 at 700k GP, and 100 at 2mil GP. You'll also get another 100 for ranking S+. It's not as much as completing raids, but it's something.

If you're gonna use your stamina up on the event I can host raids instead, since tomorrow I will be done with the event. ;)

4. LegendaryFrog

LegendaryFrog Well-Known Member

Now that the event is over people are spending their stamina in raids again. You can usually find someone hosting raids in the Discord channel every few hours.