[Important] something to protect you from lost- acc.

Discussion in 'Rants & Accomplishments' started by ducnh85, Jul 26, 2015.

1. ducnh85

ducnh85 Active Member

First, English is not my main language.
    I lost my acc- cant be recovery- TB support confirmed that. So this is something- last thing i can do.
    LAst time i change device, i dont see that there is a ID call " inquiry ID". but now, it on and it's the most important information you need to remember when you want to recovery acc- like me. I dont know the reason they make it, because there is User ID yet
    So maybe some of you should check back your " inquiry ID" in "user "section.
    I played this game from 2.3 version, it's too long. I still remember everything but "inquiry ID" and my acc cannot be recovery( get back). My phone was stolen, my acc gone too. sad that it cannot be recovery.

fo shizzle my nizzle likes this.
  2. stomach ache

stomach ache Active Member

:( aw im sorry, if u need help leveling up and wanna co-op u can always feel free to ask in the chatbox! ill be free to help out

3. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

if it was an iphone maybe you have a backup via itunes?
    also you could try "find my phone" via iCloud but that is a long shot.
    PM me if you need help starting over.

4. Itachi

Itachi Member

I would give you an account but its ilegal now.

5. Arthuria

Arthuria Active Member

It's true ! Thanks Itachi !
    I understand your midadventure, i almost broke my phone and lose my lovely game. Lucky or not, but i had kept my ID in my Ipad.

6. ducnh85

ducnh85 Active Member

it's not exactly my fault. When i begin play, creat acc and there is2 ( two) information: user ID and my nick. last time i " change device" still there are 3 information: user ID, transper ID and my password, no inquiry ID here.
    I dont know when MW create it into game, but there is not any warning about it.
    So even I screenshot and mail to me( for back up) i still cannot get my acc back in usual way....

7. Umowoïs

Umowoïs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    I know how it feels and I am sincerly sorry for you but what you say is not true.

Inquiry ID exists (long time) before version 2.3 (version 2.3 is from mars 2015) as you can see here for exemple, in a thread from october 2014) :
    http://terrabattleforum.com/threads/lost-sss-account-how-to-recover.455/
    It exists since the very beginning.

And when you create an account (I dit it in january) you have in-game mails that tell you to save user info (including inquiry ID) and create and save change devices codes.

They've been an improuvement with the 2.8 version (or sonner ?) because this inquiry ID is now also shown with the change devices codes and not only in the user info menu.

Sorry again.

8. ducnh85

ducnh85 Active Member

i dont know why you " sorry" with me??
    Im sure you wrong about version 2.3. I think u will said " 2014" not "2015".
    Im not sure about inquiry ID, maybe it on from the beginning ( and hide in user section...) maybe not. But im sure that there is no Red text warning us about how important it is when i create acc. I try to creat new acc ( 27-7-2015) and it on now. So I still can confirm what you said about in game mail when create new acc( atleast you said january 2015). But it is not when i create. They are not different.
    The last time i " change device" version 2.6, still dont need inquiry ID to do it. Just ID, transper ID and password. But my friends said that when we do it now, u need inquiry ID too( anyone pls confirm it???). That mean if i dont lost my phone( my phone wasnt stolen- still the samething....), my daughter accident delete TB from my phone( it happen many time ago, i still recovery succesful), i still cant get my acc back( because i still dont know about inquiry ID and its red text that time!)

tl dr version: MW said that i need to remember A information, but now they said A is not enough, that A+ 1. Problem that they do it in silent. No in game mail. That why i creat this topic, to warning who like me, need to rememer that + 1 information. MW support given " finish blow" to me long time ago and nothing can change it

9. Umowoïs

Umowoïs Well-Known Member

Medals:
    My last post because you seem to want to blame MW for something you did wrong.

This game exists from october the 9th,
    The inquiry ID exists since october 2014.
    I created my account in january 2015 (and others since) and I had in-game mails about "user info".
    Version 2.3 has been released in march 2015.
    You created your account with the 2.3 version (and you had in-game mails about "user info" but you deny it).

MW always said you need to remember A for changing device and you need to remember B for recovering an account in case of issues.

I am sorry for you because I know it is sad to loose an account. It happened to me with my second account, but I only blamed myself (a lot), even if this inquiry ID thing is a little confusing.

Arthuria likes this.
  10. MikeS

MikeS Active Member

Personally, I don't understand the reasoning behind NOT saving this Inquiry ID thing. I mean, you are presented with a bunch of cryptic codes, why not save all of them just in case? You are not going to overflow your HDD or cloud storage with additional 20 bytes in a text file, aren't you?
    And yes, Inquiry ID was there from the very beginning - nothing "silent" about it.

11. ducnh85

ducnh85 Active Member

no u dont understand what i want to say.
    1: i "change device" many times before, it only need user ID, transper ID and password. I still dont even know what it's inquiry ID
    2: But now( i dont know when it begin!) it need user ID, transper ID, password and inquiry ID. I dont know it because there is no in game mail warning me about it!
    maybe inquiry ID was there from the begining. But it only need for change device not long time ago.

12. Terra-Em

Terra-Em Well-Known Member

Recently I had trouble with MW about an In app purchase and I noticed when you send them an email via their support button it displays all of the relevant info needed to recover your account.
    Just hit that button then change the recipient of that email to your own email and presto you have all the info nicely saved off of your phone and presumably in the cloud or on your home PC.