In need of some advice.

Discussion in 'Squad Help' started by OceloT, Dec 18, 2016.

1. OceloT

OceloT New Member

After months of not playing i have returned to the game but i wanted to take advantage of the current "starting healer" "increased odds of recruiting" promotions so i started a new account, now i have a new account with some pretty good chars but no idea to which account (old or new) stick with so i would love some advice in that matter.

My old account:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My new Account:
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the large pictures, i try to find a way to make them smaller but i couldnt find any.

Attached Files:

2. Vintt

Vintt Active Member

your old account is better, the healer amimari not that important since no recode yet.

3. OceloT

OceloT New Member

Hey thanks for the reply, yeah but in the older acount i dont have an ss mage D:

4. TrueShadow

TrueShadow Well-Known Member

SS mages are great units, but there are new characters that are just as strong, if not stronger than the four mages and their Z forms. For example, A'merpact can be recoded into an ice mage that even outdamages Piz'fer^, but less AoE.

Plus in your old account you have Ma'curi and S'naip, two of the "holy trinity" of physical damage. You also have Alika, which is useful for her Treasure Hunter skill.

You also already have Sorman, who is actually a better healer than Amimari.

5. OceloT

OceloT New Member

Great, thanks for the reply mate, helped alot :D